I love California

yes then I told you and you lied about what I said

No, I asked more questions and was very nice in working with you on getting answers... I even defended you, and I now regret that.

But what does it matter anyways TM, you lied, you don't have a job and you don't work for yourself. SOmeone invested money and allowed you to cash the checks to make you feel like you work.

TM, from the sounds of it you don't even know what real fucking work is...

Your a terrible person who lies at a whim

Direct quote please.

In fact, prove I'm a terrible person or you're a liar.

I inherited the home three years ago when my father in law died.

I bought the other two homes with my hubby long ago

Fair enough and sorry about the death in the family.

, it sounds like someone gave you a shit ton of capital. While that is lucky for you, you soundBut it does not sound like you did this on your own a bit spoiled as homes in cali cost 300,000 on the low end and that is an 50-80 year old home.

In the end I think our point is of course you like Cali, you never seemed to have to work your way up, you were handed from the sounds of it a good lot in life, yet you bitch relentlessly about people getting just that.

You do realize you "own" 3 homes and many people don't even have a house yes?

Now I'm not looking for bad here, I'm going off what you have told me here and what I know of you from your posts and threads on these boards.

then you lied

all lies based on no information

I answered your questions because you insisted.

Then you turned arround and LIED about what I said

This is how you people treat any personal information.

I will give you some more.

I was born into a poor family with 8 kids.

Paycheck to paycheck my whole childhood.

Moving every year often in the middle of the school year.

Went to work as soon as I could and saved my ass off and lived very modestly while getting an education after high school I ran a boarding house on my own.

I supplimented my parents income to help my bro's and sis's.

I married a middleclass man whos parents paid for his education.

We saved and bought a house and then saved and bought a second house.

We rented one and lived in the other.

a couple of years ago my father in law died and left us a house, we now rent it too.

That is my job and I have done it for years.

lie anout me and spew stupid hate all you want.

It seems its all you know how to do.

Just curious, but the bolded part implies that you went to college. How could you have done that and still make all the spelling, punctuation, and capitalization errors that you have become famous for?

, it sounds like someone gave you a shit ton of capital. While that is lucky for you, you soundBut it does not sound like you did this on your own a bit spoiled as homes in cali cost 300,000 on the low end and that is an 50-80 year old home.

In the end I think our point is of course you like Cali, you never seemed to have to work your way up, you were handed from the sounds of it a good lot in life, yet you bitch relentlessly about people getting just that.

Now I'm not looking for bad here, I'm going off what you have told me here and what I know of you from your posts and threads on these boards.

then you lied

There is not a single lie in there as to lie I would have had to claim what I said to be fact... And I made a point to say "seems."

Grats TM, you just lied again. lol.

Gay activists tried to get an intitative on the ballot to overturn 8. They couldn't get enough signatures to qualify.

No they didn't. There is an initiative that was just cleared for circulation for the 2012 election cycle. It is the first one.

Prop 8 repeal cleared for signature-gathering - San Jose Mercury News

You're right! I was thinking of the one the potheads were trying to get back on the ballot.

Let's see how well this one goes.

California demographic shift: More people leaving than moving in - Los Angeles Times

I lived in Cali for 22 years, I grew up there. There are now more people leaving cali than going to it. Also of course TM loves Cali, it has the highest deficit spending of all the US.

I lived in Santa Rosa, they just closed all the big parks... lol. Fuck that shit hole.

McCluer would like to move back, but it's still too expensive. "It's really difficult," McCluer said. "I've given myself 11/2 to two years to save money."

she still wants to come back.

That is why California always recovers

Uhhh... TM, why are you so fucking stupid. When cali recovers it will be because they cut spending, cut welfare and lower taxes and people like Obama stop trying to prop up housing costs.

So yes TM, people are leaving cali because it costs to much.

Serious question TM, do you have a full time job and do you get any money from the Government?

this was how you started your "conversation" with me.

real nice huh?

There is not a single lie in there as to lie I would have had to claim what I said to be fact... And I made a point to say "seems."

Grats TM, you just lied again. lol.

You were told of my family before you posted this crap you pulled out of your ass

I missed that post, it happens. In the end I still did not claim what I said as fact, meaning it was not a lie, just me telling you what it seemed like happened. Then you went on a typical TM HateRage.

McCluer would like to move back, but it's still too expensive. "It's really difficult," McCluer said. "I've given myself 11/2 to two years to save money."

she still wants to come back.

That is why California always recovers

Uhhh... TM, why are you so fucking stupid. When cali recovers it will be because they cut spending, cut welfare and lower taxes and people like Obama stop trying to prop up housing costs.

So yes TM, people are leaving cali because it costs to much.

Serious question TM, do you have a full time job and do you get any money from the Government?

this was how you started your "conversation" with me.

real nice huh?

I never claimed I was nice to you before we talked about your life, you did, when you lied....................

You are a fucking low life, you are a liar. Just because you open up about your life does not change what you are.

No one pays me to work for them.
Who the hell would?Inherited??

What the hell? You go on and on about the rich this and the rich that and how easy it is to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth, yet you are a slum lord over property you inherited?

Too funny! :rofl:
My hubby works for a living but I do the property for my part of the deal
Probably because he's afraid that if you left the house and it rained, you'd look up at the clouds and drown yourself from the rain water.

TM is a full on low life no doubt, but I don’t think it's fair to pick on how someone makes a living. While I agree there sounds like there is more to the story, like how did TM buy 2 properties out of the blue, it's still not fair to criticize someone’s life when we only have so little information and it's also not fair to ask specifics about someone’s life on the internet IMO.

If they want to share that is up to them.

your not a nice person

What the hell? You go on and on about the rich this and the rich that and how easy it is to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth, yet you are a slum lord over property you inherited?

Too funny! :rofl:Probably because he's afraid that if you left the house and it rained, you'd look up at the clouds and drown yourself from the rain water.

TM is a full on low life no doubt, but I don’t think it's fair to pick on how someone makes a living. While I agree there sounds like there is more to the story, like how did TM buy 2 properties out of the blue, it's still not fair to criticize someone’s life when we only have so little information and it's also not fair to ask specifics about someone’s life on the internet IMO.

your not a nice person

Did the truth hurt?

Too funny! :rofl:Probably because he's afraid that if you left the house and it rained, you'd look up at the clouds and drown yourself from the rain water.

your not a nice person

Not to you no.

Read my sig, the quotes are from the same thread. That's how fast you can turn around on yourself.

I inherited the home three years ago when my father in law died.

I bought the other two homes with my hubby long ago

But it does not sound like you did this on your own, it sounds like someone gave you a shit ton of capital. While that is lucky for you, you sound a bit spoiled as homes in cali cost 300,000 on the low end and that is an 50-80 year old home.

post 583

You were told already

Forum List

Back