I love California

Holy shit, no wonder you a “professional business woman” that is nothing more than a landlord to property that was given to her. Your husband was like all she has to do is cash a fucking check once a month, how can she fuck that up?

I inherited the home three years ago when my father in law died.

I bought the other two homes with my hubby long ago

Fair enough and sorry about the death in the family.

But it does not sound like you did this on your own, it sounds like someone gave you a shit ton of capital. While that is lucky for you, you sound a bit spoiled as homes in cali cost 300,000 on the low end and that is an 50-80 year old home.

In the end I think our point is of course you like Cali, you never seemed to have to work your way up, you were handed from the sounds of it a good lot in life, yet you bitch relentlessly about people getting just that.

You do realize you "own" 3 homes and many people don't even have a house yes?

Now I'm not looking for bad here, I'm going off what you have told me here and what I know of you from your posts and threads on these boards.

then you lied

Holy shit, no wonder you a “professional business woman” that is nothing more than a landlord to property that was given to her. Your husband was like all she has to do is cash a fucking check once a month, how can she fuck that up?

and here you are LYING yet again.

Kids710h500.jpg

When I was little we had one of those. We named it Pius, after the popes.

You named a goat after the pope??

When we lived in Chicago, my dad named one of our dogs "Mayor Daley".

yes then I told you and you lied about what I said

No, I asked more questions and was very nice in working with you on getting answers... I even defended you, and I now regret that.

But what does it matter anyways TM, you lied, you don't have a job and you don't work for yourself. SOmeone invested money and allowed you to cash the checks to make you feel like you work.

TM, from the sounds of it you don't even know what real fucking work is...

But you know she has at one point or another. The poor man probably has to staple the damn check to her forehead and lead her to the teller's window himself, and even then it's a 50/50 chance the check actually makes it the two feet from her to the teller without her drooling on it or using it to pick her nose.

I inherited the home three years ago when my father in law died.

I bought the other two homes with my hubby long ago

Fair enough and sorry about the death in the family.
But it does not sound like you did this on your own, it sounds like someone gave you a shit ton of capital. While that is lucky for you, you sound a bit spoiled as homes in cali cost 300,000 on the low end and that is an 50-80 year old home.

In the end I think our point is of course you like Cali, you never seemed to have to work your way up, you were handed from the sounds of it a good lot in life, yet you bitch relentlessly about people getting just that.

You do realize you "own" 3 homes and many people don't even have a house yes?

Now I'm not looking for bad here, I'm going off what you have told me here and what I know of you from your posts and threads on these boards.

then you lied

WHERE IS THE LIE? Rtard.

he was told how my childhood was and just ignored that information

And yet a Majority Voted AGAINST Gay Marriage in California recently... :thup:

An Interesting Voting Block, Cali is.

:)

peace...

Recently? More like over three years ago. Same vote today would turn out VERY differently. Doesn't really matter since civil rights have always been won in court, not at the ballot box. We aren't supposed to vote on fundamental rights anyway.

3 fucking years ago?... Damn, that was like a Generation ago!...

I'm sure California has changed it's mind of what "Rights" are. :thup:

And the '64 Civil Rights Act wasn't Won in Court, Jackass, but the "Right" to Own Slaves was... :thup:

There is a Reason Jefferson Viewed the Court as "Despotic" and the Great Object of his Fear.

You are not being Denied the Right to Marry, you are being Denied the Ability to Redefine Marriage.

:)

peace...

Regarding marriage equality, three years is a long time.

vqf79nrpfewws7ibh-1u-q.gif

This is how you people treat any personal information.

I will give you some more.

I was born into a poor family with 8 kids.

Paycheck to paycheck my whole childhood.

Moving every year often in the middle of the school year.

Went to work as soon as I could and saved my ass off and lived very modestly while getting an education after high school I ran a boarding house on my own.

I supplimented my parents income to help my bro's and sis's.

I married a middleclass man whos parents paid for his education.

We saved and bought a house and then saved and bought a second house.

We rented one and lived in the other.

a couple of years ago my father in law died and left us a house, we now rent it too.

That is my job and I have done it for years.

lie anout me and spew stupid hate all you want.

It seems its all you know how to do.

then he lied about me

This is how you people treat any personal information.

I will give you some more.

I was born into a poor family with 8 kids.

Paycheck to paycheck my whole childhood.

Moving every year often in the middle of the school year.

Went to work as soon as I could and saved my ass off and lived very modestly while getting an education after high school I ran a boarding house on my own.

I supplimented my parents income to help my bro's and sis's.

I married a middleclass man whos parents paid for his education.

We saved and bought a house and then saved and bought a second house.

We rented one and lived in the other.

a couple of years ago my father in law died and left us a house, we now rent it too.

That is my job and I have done it for years.

lie anout me and spew stupid hate all you want.

It seems its all you know how to do.

then he lied about me

What did I lie about, direct quote please....

yes then I told you and you lied about what I said

No, I asked more questions and was very nice in working with you on getting answers... I even defended you, and I now regret that.

But what does it matter anyways TM, you lied, you don't have a job and you don't work for yourself. SOmeone invested money and allowed you to cash the checks to make you feel like you work.

TM, from the sounds of it you don't even know what real fucking work is...

Your a terrible person who lies at a whim

Forum List

Back