I love California

next time you are shoveling your car out in may from the snow tell me how no one moves to California

Oops...

Snow In California | Snow keeps Northern California ski resorts open for Memorial Day - Los Angeles Times

Snow Pack Survey Results for Northern California

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK5r3sc0k4M]Mammoth Lakes, California SNOW on May 15, 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dtL0gkINQo]California Snow 11 May 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

:lmao: :lmao:

next time you are shoveling your car out in may from the snow tell me how no one moves to California

Next time you have to sit in your house for weeks because it 110 degrees outside tell me... wait... I never said no one moves to Cali, I said, more people are leaving cali than moving to it, then I backed it up with... facts...

also you dumb ass, there is snow in cali..

TM do you ever get tired of lying?

BTW, here in Oregon I have never had to shovel snow... We here have something you don’t tho… clean water, and enough of it. We also have less traffic and housing costs 1/3rd as much for THE SAME HOUSE. I live in a house that would be an easy 1 million back where I lived in cali… Fully unobtainable if I lived in cali. SO have fun paying more taxes for less there in cali… Have fun with closed parks and masses of illegal’s, high UE, crazy welfare and huge deficits…

Again I lived there for 22 years.... You moved there when you were givien a ton of cash you never worked for.

why did you pull a bunch of lies about me from your ass after asking me personal questions and insisting I answer them?

What does [sic] mean?
Sic, added just after a quoted word or phrase (or a longer piece of text), indicates that the quoted words appear exactly as in the original source. The usual purpose is to inform readers that any errors or apparent errors in the copied material do not arise from transcription, i.e. that they are reproduced exactly from the original writer or printer. Sic is generally placed inside square brackets, [sic], and occasionally in parentheses, (sic). A sic may also be used as a form of ridicule or as a humorous comment, by drawing attention to the original writer's mistakes.

From Wikipedia.

Thanks for the link, I learned something today. I always thought it meant "spelled in context".

If it matters, wiki is not a valid source of information...

Next time you have to sit in your house for weeks because it 110 degrees outside tell me... wait... I never said no one moves to Cali, I said, more people are leaving cali than moving to it, then I backed it up with... facts...

BTW, here in Oregon I have never had to shovel snow... We here have something you don’t tho… clean water, and enough of it. We also have less traffic and housing costs 1/3rd as much for THE SAME HOUSE. I live in a house that would be an easy 1 million back where I lived in cali… Fully unobtainable if I lived in cali. SO have fun paying more taxes for less there in cali… Have fun with closed parks and masses of illegal’s, high UE, crazy welfare and huge deficits…

Again I lived there for 22 years.... You moved there when you were givien a ton of cash you never worked for.

MORE FUCKING LIES ABOUT ME???????

I moved to Cali when I was two years old.

I bought a home and then moved to nevada for 15 years and bought a home there too.

Then last year I moved back to Cali.

why do you have to fucking lie

Sic, added just after a quoted word or phrase (or a longer piece of text), indicates that the quoted words appear exactly as in the original source. The usual purpose is to inform readers that any errors or apparent errors in the copied material do not arise from transcription, i.e. that they are reproduced exactly from the original writer or printer. Sic is generally placed inside square brackets, [sic], and occasionally in parentheses, (sic). A sic may also be used as a form of ridicule or as a humorous comment, by drawing attention to the original writer's mistakes.

From Wikipedia.

Thanks for the link, I learned something today. I always thought it meant "spelled in context".

If it matters, wiki is not a valid source of information...
I used it because I was lazy. Mea culpa.

Huh? more people are leaving California than moving there, most of the people "moving" to California are illegal immigrants from Mexico and Latin America, those folks are not exactly law abiding middle class Americans.

site your numbers

Please, site my numbers? visit any major city in California these days, most of the residents are Spanish speaking and speak very little if any English, I lived in California for 3 years and I can validate this fact.

http://www.ppic.org/content/pubs/atissue/AI_406HJAI.pdf

California is home to the most illegal immigrants in the country, it is impossible to figure out exactly how many because these folks are not exactly registering themselves when they come over, these folks greatly outnumber the tide of legal Americans that do in fact move to California each year, like I said the number of legal Americans leaving the state is far greater than the ones coming in.

I bought a home and then moved to nevada for 15 years and bought a home there too.

What TM really means is someone bought the home for her...

Last edited:
Today, there are over 10 million illegal immigrants living in the United States—an all-time high. Nationwide, the number of illegal immigrants is growing rapidly, with increases averaging 500,000 per year.1 Moreover, for the first time in the last 10 years—if not the first time ever—the flow of illegal immigrants into the country is larger than the flow of legal immigrants.As the numbers have grown, illegal immigration has become one of the most hotly debated and divisive issues in the nation. As the state with the most illegal immigrants, California has a critical stake in how well this issue is understood and
how it could be addressed through public policy. The purpose
of this AT ISSUE is to provide basic information on illegal immigration and the debate surrounding it.
ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
HANS P. JOHNSON
PUBLIC POLICY INSTITUTE OF CALIFORNIA
ATISSUE

http://www.ppic.org/content/pubs/atissue/AI_406HJAI.pdf

So now you own houses in Nevada too? so you did inherit alot of money you liar.:eusa_liar:

opperating a rental home is a job, go ask any landlord
I am a landlord. I think the last time I spent any appreciable time doing actual work on the rental property was when the prior tenant moved out and the current ones moved in. I believe that took up most of a weekend.

If you do your due diligence on the people to whom you rent, it's not that hard. Of course we're talking about Truthsplatters here, so ...

Huh? more people are leaving California than moving there, most of the people "moving" to California are illegal immigrants from Mexico and Latin America, those folks are not exactly law abiding middle class Americans.

site your numbers

It might be more beneficial if he were to cite the numbers.

Just sayin'.

opperating a rental home is a job, go ask any landlord
I am a landlord. I think the last time I spent any appreciable time doing actual work on the rental property was when the prior tenant moved out and the current ones moved in. I believe that took up most of a weekend.

If you do your due diligence on the people to whom you rent, it's not that hard. Of course we're talking about Truthsplatters here, so ...

because you do a job well its not a job?

So now you own houses in Nevada too? so you did inherit alot of money you liar.:eusa_liar:

why you being an asshole to me?

Forum List

Back