I love California

I inherited the home three years ago when my father in law died.

I bought the other two homes with my hubby long ago

Fair enough and sorry about the death in the family.

But it does not sound like you did this on your own, it sounds like someone gave you a shit ton of capital. While that is lucky for you, you sound a bit spoiled as homes in cali cost 300,000 on the low end and that is an 50-80 year old home.

In the end I think our point is of course you like Cali, you never seemed to have to work your way up, you were handed from the sounds of it a good lot in life, yet you bitch relentlessly about people getting just that.

You do realize you "own" 3 homes and many people don't even have a house yes?

Now I'm not looking for bad here, I'm going off what you have told me here and what I know of you from your posts and threads on these boards.

I told you the truth and you rewarded me by telling lies about me.

Your a piece of shit

aww the fairness of the right on display.
"The right" aren't the ones lambasting people like you who profit from the work of others.

He seems to think inheritiing is bad.

The left doesnt mind inheritance they do however mind making untaxable

The entire point of taxing an inheritance is to make what the person gets less... When Inheritance taxes can be in the 50% I'd say if you support that tax then yes, you are against inheritance.

My point is TM, what if your inheritance was 98% because Republicans decided that was fair... Would you be well off enough to have 3 homes to rent out?

Last edited:
No, I'm calling you a hypocrite.

Herp derp?

Ok Ok I get it you are not worth engauging.

You made your point

His point is dead on. If you were pro inheritance you would not want to tax it. But then again you argue rich people should be taxed 90+ %... as long as you don’t get taxed that much I assume you are fine with it?

I inherited the home three years ago when my father in law died.

I bought the other two homes with my hubby long ago

But it does not sound like you did this on your own, it sounds like someone gave you a shit ton of capital. While that is lucky for you, you sound a bit spoiled as homes in cali cost 300,000 on the low end and that is an 50-80 year old home.

In the end I think our point is of course you like Cali, you never seemed to have to work your way up, you were handed from the sounds of it a good lot in life, yet you bitch relentlessly about people getting just that.

Now I'm not looking for bad here, I'm going off what you have told me here and what I know of you from your posts and threads on these boards.

Your a piece of shit

Sorry, what were my lies about you?

"The right" aren't the ones lambasting people like you who profit from the work of others.

The entire point of taxing an inheritance is to make what the person gets less... When Inheritance taxes can be in the 50% I'd say if you support that tax then yes, you are against inheritance.

My point is TM, what if your inheritance was 98% because Republicans decided that was fair... Would you be well off enough to won 3 homes to rent out?

No you silly man who lies about people after he asks for the truth.

The inheritance tax doesnt kick in until a couple of mil.

i didnt inherit a two million dollar home.

But Im sure you will lie about that now

Your a piece of shit

Your a fucking liar

Your a piece of shit

Your a fucking liar

So I take it you either earned a majority of the money that bought the homes you invested in yourself or a bank loaned you the money to do this with? None came from inheritance?

In al honesty I don’t feel comfortable talking about someone’s else’s life in this detail on the internet. But if you do that's fine then.

Your a fucking liar

So I take it you either earned a majority of the money that bought the homes you invested in yourself or a bank loaned you the money to do this with? None came from inheritance?

In al honesty I don’t feel comfortable talking about someone’s else’s life in this detail on the internet. But if you do that's fine then.

But you seemed perfectly happy LYING about me

Your a piece of shit

Your a fucking liar
demotivationalgrammar.jpg

Avory you pretty much demanded I answer these question and now you have embarrassed yourself with your lies.

Wow you people are low

This is what the right does all day long.

They make up shit about people and then lie about any real information they are given.

This is what the right does all day long.

They make up shit about people and then lie about any real information they are given.
Whereas you sit on your ass all day and live off the rent of your tenants who live in property you didn't even buy.

Are any of those rental homes made of glass, perchance?

Forum List

Back