I love California

No one pays me to work for them.
Who the hell would?Inherited??

What the hell? You go on and on about the rich this and the rich that and how easy it is to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth, yet you are a slum lord over property you inherited?

Too funny! :rofl:
My hubby works for a living but I do the property for my part of the deal
Probably because he's afraid that if you left the house and it rained, you'd look up at the clouds and drown yourself from the rain water.

See thats how she's doing so well in California, she inherited property and obviously already had money, regular Americans are fucking struggling in that state because there are no jobs and the cost of living is through the roof, TM doesn't seem to get that. Californians with no money are leaving the state in droves.

Illinois is no better...

You go to a strip-mall around here and only 1/3rd of store fronts are occupied...

When the economy was better we had all these nice mom & pop stores and food joints and now they're gone...

Hell my parents had a toy store and that is gone.

It's pretty depressing...

I inherited the home three years ago when my father in law died.

I bought the other two homes with my hubby long ago

Fair enough and sorry about the death in the family.

But it does not sound like you did this on your own, it sounds like someone gave you a shit ton of capital. While that is lucky for you, you sound a bit spoiled as homes in cali cost 300,000 on the low end and that is an 50-80 year old home.

In the end I think our point is of course you like Cali, you never seemed to have to work your way up, you were handed from the sounds of it a good lot in life, yet you bitch relentlessly about people getting just that.

You do realize you "own" 3 homes and many people don't even have a house yes?

Now I'm not looking for bad here, I'm going off what you have told me here and what I know of you from your posts and threads on these boards.

This is how you people treat any personal information.

I will give you some more.

I was born into a poor family with 8 kids.

Paycheck to paycheck my whole childhood.

Moving every year often in the middle of the school year.

Went to work as soon as I could and saved my ass off and lived very modestly while getting an education after high school I ran a boarding house on my own.

I supplimented my parents income to help my bro's and sis's.

I married a middleclass man whos parents paid for his education.

We saved and bought a house and then saved and bought a second house.

We rented one and lived in the other.

a couple of years ago my father in law died and left us a house, we now rent it too.

That is my job and I have done it for years.

lie anout me and spew stupid hate all you want.

It seems its all you know how to do.

Last edited:
No one pays me to work for them.

What the hell? You go on and on about the rich this and the rich that and how easy it is to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth, yet you are a slum lord over property you inherited?

Too funny! :rofl:
My hubby works for a living but I do the property for my part of the deal
Probably because he's afraid that if you left the house and it rained, you'd look up at the clouds and drown yourself from the rain water.

TM is a full on low life no doubt, but I don’t think it's fair to pick on how someone makes a living. While I agree there sounds like there is more to the story, like how did TM buy 2 properties out of the blue, it's still not fair to criticize someone’s life when we only have so little information and it's also not fair to ask specifics about someone’s life on the internet IMO.

If they want to share that is up to them.
Eh, you're probably right. Though one does kind of open one's self up to it after routinely calling everyone else a liar, an idiot, and so on.

Last edited:

Too funny! :rofl:Probably because he's afraid that if you left the house and it rained, you'd look up at the clouds and drown yourself from the rain water.

TM is a full on low life no doubt, but I don’t think it's fair to pick on how someone makes a living. While I agree there sounds like there is more to the story, like how did TM buy 2 properties out of the blue, it's still not fair to criticize someone’s life when we only have so little information and it's also not fair to ask specifics about someone’s life on the internet IMO.

If they want to share that is up to them.
Eh, you're probably right. One does kind of open one's self up to it after routinely calling everyone else a liar, an idiot, and so on.

Hey I agree, TM deserves everything she gets.

Too funny! :rofl:Probably because he's afraid that if you left the house and it rained, you'd look up at the clouds and drown yourself from the rain water.

See thats how she's doing so well in California, she inherited property and obviously already had money, regular Americans are fucking struggling in that state because there are no jobs and the cost of living is through the roof, TM doesn't seem to get that. Californians with no money are leaving the state in droves.
I bet she'd have that Rascal scooter burning rubber all the way to the courthouse to file eviction papers on a tenant that missed a rent payment, too.

LMAO! Probably.:lol:

I inherited the home three years ago when my father in law died.

I bought the other two homes with my hubby long ago

Fair enough and sorry about the death in the family.

But it does not sound like you did this on your own, it sounds like someone gave you a shit ton of capital. While that is lucky for you, you sound a bit spoiled as homes in cali cost 300,000 on the low end and that is an 50-80 year old home.

In the end I think our point is of course you like Cali, you never seemed to have to work your way up, you were handed from the sounds of it a good lot in life, yet you bitch relentlessly about people getting just that.

You do realize you "own" 3 homes and many people don't even have a house yes?

Now I'm not looking for bad here, I'm going off what you have told me here and what I know of you from your posts and threads on these boards.

I think you pretty much nailed it.

why did I bother to tell you people the truth?

You told me, I asked and I thought i was very polite with the information you gave me... I even made it a point to state to others it's easy to judge others when we only get bits and pieces of information.

Again, it seems you were given a lot to work with, you are lucky... It surprises me that you don't seem to want others to have that same opportunity. To have inherited enough capital that you can “own” 3 homes to rent out is no small gift…

Forum List

Back