I love California

I love California and the reason it costs more is because more people are willing to pay more to live here

Thats all fine and dandy but you can't have one of the highest cost of livings in the country with a mind blowing unemployment rate, something is going to give.

It will change.

Wait until the spring in Cali and see what happens

What is going to change between now and than? the only people living it up in Cali are the celebrities, illegals and professional athletes.

I love California and the reason it costs more is because more people are willing to pay more to live here

First I did not say you lied about having a job or if you get money from the Government and I was the one that asked.

Next, Cali is running like a 25 BILLION dollar deficit... It sounds like the people that live there don't want to pay the full bill. On that I will call you a liar.

Now, do you pay enough in taxes to matter... IE, do you pay enough in taxes to cover someones welfare for the year?

I am self employed and collect no government assitance.

You will not believe that of course and call me a liar like always
100 to 1 she's a "professional" Scentsy dealer who is sponging off her adult children who buy her shit out of pity and so they themselves don't have to purchase the cat food for her 86 cats.

I think she works in one of those candle shops in rural California.
Do they have those people that sell random rocks they've found out on their front lawn in California? That could be a possibility.

I am self employed and collect no government assitance.

You will not believe that of course and call me a liar like always
100 to 1 she's a "professional" Scentsy dealer who is sponging off her adult children who buy her shit out of pity and so they themselves don't have to purchase the cat food for her 86 cats.

No one pays me to work for them.

I make my money by working for myself.

I rent property that I own.

I bought two of my poroperties and inherited the other.

My hubby works for a living but I do the property for my part of the deal

First I did not say you lied about having a job or if you get money from the Government and I was the one that asked.

Next, Cali is running like a 25 BILLION dollar deficit... It sounds like the people that live there don't want to pay the full bill. On that I will call you a liar.

Now, do you pay enough in taxes to matter... IE, do you pay enough in taxes to cover someones welfare for the year?

prop 13 did this and republicans did prop 13

prop 13 did this and republicans did prop 13

So if I go look up prop 13 I will find that it caused 25 billion in deficits for California and also was only supported by Republicans?

What part of California do you live in?

Do they have those people that sell random rocks they've found out on their front lawn in California? That could be a possibility.

LMAO! That is a possibility or a fortune teller, they have alot of those in Cali.

Who the hell would?

Inherited??

What the hell? You go on and on about the rich this and the rich that and how easy it is to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth, yet you are a slum lord over property you inherited?

Too funny! :rofl:
Probably because he's afraid that if you left the house and it rained, you'd look up at the clouds and drown yourself from the rain water.

Good for you, and I mean that.

Now, I think you answered my question in that there is very little chance you pay any meaningful amount in taxes. I could be wrong, but it would fit as to why you want the "rich" to pay more in taxes but not you.

Who the hell would?

Inherited??

What the hell? You go on and on about the rich this and the rich that and how easy it is to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth, yet you are a slum lord over property you inherited?

Probably because he's afraid that if you left the house and it rained, you'd look up at the clouds and drown yourself from the rain water.

See thats how she's doing so well in California, she inherited property and obviously already had money, regular Americans are fucking struggling in that state because there are no jobs and the cost of living is through the roof, TM doesn't seem to get that. Californians with no money are leaving the state in droves.

Who the hell would?

Inherited??

TM is a full on low life no doubt, but I don’t think it's fair to pick on how someone makes a living. While I agree there sounds like there is more to the story, like how did TM buy 2 properties out of the blue, it's still not fair to criticize someone’s life when we only have so little information and it's also not fair to ask specifics about someone’s life on the internet IMO.

If they want to share that is up to them.

Last edited:
I inherited the home three years ago when my father in law died.

I bought the other two homes with my hubby long ago

I hardly expect any intelligent reaction from dittoheads, Foxbots, and Moonies...ridiculous, hateful talking points and insults...

Pubs have caused the illegals problem by blocking a SS work ID card and enforcement of laws against illegal work and employers, because they love cheap labor. They distract morons like you with BS unconstitutional hate laws and talk of a useless, un-American Berlin Wall that would cost trillions and wouldn't work. Hoping for your recovery.

Hmmm, no, we mock, you hate. Big difference.

Who the hell would?Inherited??

See thats how she's doing so well in California, she inherited property and obviously already had money, regular Americans are fucking struggling in that state because there are no jobs and the cost of living is through the roof, TM doesn't seem to get that. Californians with no money are leaving the state in droves.
I bet she'd have that Rascal scooter burning rubber all the way to the courthouse to file eviction papers on a tenant that missed a rent payment, too.

Forum List

Back