I love California

your questions have nothing to do with the subject.

You love California... The state that has massive welfare and runs HUGE deficits.

Do you have a full time job, I'm not even asking how much you make and that matters because if you don't make enough to pay taxes then you don't pay for the welfare state.

Do you get Government aid/welfare/money in any way... Because if you do of course you would love California, you're part of the reason that guy you quoted had to move away but would love to move back if he could afford it...

So TM, answer the fucking questions please.

It's a truth universally acknowledged that 99.49% of TM's posts are based on hate. The other .51% are comprised of mistakes in spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to boedicca For This Useful Post: Avorysuds (11-16-2011), blastoff (Today), CaféAuLait (12-16-2011), California Girl (11-28-2010), Claudette (11-29-2010), Conservative (Today), Ernie S. (11-16-2011), Full-Auto (11-29-2010), gautama (11-28-2010), grunt11b (11-16-2011), Liberty (12-02-2010), Listening (Today), mal (Today), MalibuMan (11-16-2011), Mr.Nick (Today), Newby (11-30-2010), Pale Rider (11-30-2010), Rat in the Hat (11-29-2010), Shadow (11-28-2010), smalltime (12-16-2011), Soggy in NOLA (11-16-2011), SuMar (11-29-2010), Twin Fist (Today), westwall (12-01-2010), Wicked Jester (11-28-2010), WillowTree (12-16-2011), Yurt (11-28-2010), Zoom-boing (11-28-2010)

Damn... 28.

:)

peace...

Nice show of rallying the troops with this biased demographic.

What does that mean exactly??

Cohesion is the only possible way to express patriotism??

At least we can express our feelings and opinons online without having our government storming thru our doors (at least for now)...

They don't have those liberties in China, Russia or Cuba for examples, among other "nations."

You love California... The state that has massive welfare and runs HUGE deficits.

Do you have a full time job, I'm not even asking how much you make and that matters because if you don't make enough to pay taxes then you don't pay for the welfare state.

Do you get Government aid/welfare/money in any way... Because if you do of course you would love California, you're part of the reason that guy you quoted had to move away but would love to move back if he could afford it...

I am self employed and collect no government assitance.

You will not believe that of course and call me a liar like always

Being on Medicaid isn't a Job... :thup:

:)

peace...

Thank you.

Do you pay any meaningful amount in taxes? Are you ok with how your tax money is spent when Cali keeps running a deficit?

Yeap just more lies in the face of answers.

Its why I dont answer personal questions here very often.

They jsut lie about your answers anyway

Do you honestly think Truthsplatters has a job? It's all she can do to keep from drowning in her own saliva. I wouldn't hire her to hold down a folding chair -- she'd probably fall off of it and cripple her dumb ass on the first day.

I'd just like to know on which episode of Hoarders she has appeared.

I love California and the reason it costs more is because more people are willing to pay more to live here

Now you should NEVER again ask me personal questions because of the idiots responses here.

You people lie about everything

Thank you.

Do you pay any meaningful amount in taxes? Are you ok with how your tax money is spent when Cali keeps running a deficit?

why should I bother to answer you?

100 to 1 she's a "professional" Scentsy dealer who is sponging off her adult children who buy her shit out of pity and so they themselves don't have to purchase the cat food for her 86 cats.

100 to 1 she's a "professional" Scentsy dealer who is sponging off her adult children who buy her shit out of pity and so they themselves don't have to purchase the cat food for her 86 cats.

I think she works in one of those candle shops in rural California.

I love California and the reason it costs more is because more people are willing to pay more to live here

Thats all fine and dandy but you can't have one of the highest cost of livings in the country with a mind blowing unemployment rate, something is going to give.

It will change.

Wait until the spring in Cali and see what happens

Forum List

Back