I Love Hillary

I just heard 4 out of every $5 donated to GOP candidates come from superpacs. Billionaires and millionaires. Way worse in the GOP.

Clearly the GOP is more corrupt.

Hey, is it their fault George Soros is a miserly bastard and won't distribute his money EQUALLY?
God I wish I had a penny for every time you fools bring that guy up. It's laughable. Koch brothers are much worse. Imagine how bad their bosses are.
Much worse? Ok, let's try it this way....What's the difference between the two?...
If the Koch bros were a couple of flaming libs but did business the same way they do it now, what say you?
This ought to be good.
Then they would be working for good not greed
Good? Who's good?.....Of the little guy?...Please spare me the "little guy" bullshit.
All wealthy people act in their own self interest. The ones that contribute to liberal causes are doing so to make themselves feel better. They do not do so out of altruism. They do it because they as well as people like you have this deep seated self loathing that brings out this extreme guilt.
Greed? As far as that is concerned, we are ALL greedy. After all what is the prime motivation of success? Money. Wealth. Security.
Please tell me you do not work as a volunteer....
My definition of adverse greed is the the Borough official/employee who makes a very good living, committing some sort of scam or theft because that despite the very good salary and benefits, it's never enough. Or the real rich guy ( Bernie Madoff for example) who had more money than he could ever know what to do with, it was never enough.
But to refer to someone as greedy who earns their way and tries to keep as much as possible, because they earned it, is ludicrous and smacks of evil class envy.
Now, there is no counter argument to that. Any such argument would be illogical.

I just heard 4 out of every $5 donated to GOP candidates come from superpacs. Billionaires and millionaires. Way worse in the GOP.

Hey, is it their fault George Soros is a miserly bastard and won't distribute his money EQUALLY?
God I wish I had a penny for every time you fools bring that guy up. It's laughable. Koch brothers are much worse. Imagine how bad their bosses are.
Much worse? Ok, let's try it this way....What's the difference between the two?...
If the Koch bros were a couple of flaming libs but did business the same way they do it now, what say you?
This ought to be good.
BTW, do you REALLY believe the Kennedy family cares about YOU or what you think?....LOL.. Please keep trying.

Hilary I just heard has raised more money than all of the top six Republican candidates combined. Looks like I'm not the only one that loves her
wow im impressed....she has a money raising machine,thats always a good sign they will be a great President..........
The reason I love Hillary the most is she has the greatest chance of defeating any of the Republicans you run. Now let's reform the government the next time a Republican is in office but you assholes won't do that you'll dig trenches and defend the president when it's a Republican in the White House
dont blame me for those assholes....but since you vote for people who you know are fucking you, but dont care as long as they are democrats, says that ....they did their job on you bobo.....at least i ask questions,you are not allowed.....cut the cord bobo....find a non party person and give them a chance,they havent been corrupted yet....they will at least be good for 5 years before the corruption gets them........
It's a two party system. The middle class did alright under Clinton. I'd go back to the 90s economy. In fact I believe we are experiencing it again under Obama. Wages up economy growing.

Simple fact harry is ill take anyone on the left over a Republican while the GOP control both houses. Checks and balances my friend. Not to mention a few Supreme Court nominees. You absolutely know there's a difference between Democrats and Republicans by who they appoint to the Supreme Court so get your head out of your ass hairy
you cant take your lips off the democrats collective asses,while i can look at everybody.....and you say i have my head up my ass?...hold on a second....

View attachment 44772
The "How am I funny" scene from Goodfellas....

My first choice is Bernie Sanders but I love Hillary too. I love him Webb O'Malley and Lincoln Chaffee. I'd love it if bill could run again or gore would give it one more try. John Kerry would be better than any Republican. Harry reed or pelosi too. How come you never hear about al Franken anymore? I'd vote for him if he went against trump. Or Elizabeth Warren.

Fact is we got many choices and we like hillary. You Republicans have yet to be told jeb is your candidate. What you care now matters not. We however told hillary no in 08. Now it's her turn.

Obama was a better candidate but hillary will be a better president.

Oh my God.
Mr Clinton gave us nafta and was one of the worst dem in history for the working class but you don't know that do you. Comparing Bernie with bitch Clinton!!???
are you fucking kidding?

He doesn't care who the President is, corrupt, untrustworthy, as long as it's a Democrat he is blindly and ignorantly happy.
We can't have a Republican put another alito or Roberts on the supreme Court. Period.

This ought to be good.
BTW, do you REALLY believe the Kennedy family cares about YOU or what you think?....LOL.. Please keep trying.
Do you think Rockefeller Carnegie and jp Morgan cared about us when they bribed Congress into letting them own control and run the federal reserve in 1913?

Do you think the koch brothers bush or Romney or McCain or Palin Herman Cain trump Rick Perry rubio or Walker or Christie or McCain McConnell John boehner Dennis hastert ron paul Chaney or fiorina care about us?

This ought to be good.
Good? Who's good?.....Of the little guy?...Please spare me the "little guy" bullshit.
All wealthy people act in their own self interest. The ones that contribute to liberal causes are doing so to make themselves feel better. They do not do so out of altruism. They do it because they as well as people like you have this deep seated self loathing that brings out this extreme guilt.
Greed? As far as that is concerned, we are ALL greedy. After all what is the prime motivation of success? Money. Wealth. Security.
My definition of adverse greed is the the Borough official/employee who makes a very good living, committing some sort of scam or theft because that despite the very good salary and benefits, it's never enough. Or the real rich guy ( Bernie Madoff for example) who had more money than he could ever know what to do with, it was never enough.
But to refer to someone as greedy who earns their way and tries to keep as much as possible, because they earned it, is ludicrous and smacks of evil class envy.
Now, there is no counter argument to that. Any such argument would be illogical.
I don't want to be asked to donate to wounded soldiers. I want a God damn government that fucking takes care of them.

We don't have to have poverty. Know why we do? Because capitalism doesn't work without poor people to exploit.

My first choice is Bernie Sanders but I love Hillary too. I love him Webb O'Malley and Lincoln Chaffee. I'd love it if bill could run again or gore would give it one more try. John Kerry would be better than any Republican. Harry reed or pelosi too. How come you never hear about al Franken anymore? I'd vote for him if he went against trump. Or Elizabeth Warren.

Fact is we got many choices and we like hillary. You Republicans have yet to be told jeb is your candidate. What you care now matters not. We however told hillary no in 08. Now it's her turn.

Oh my God.
Mr Clinton gave us nafta and was one of the worst dem in history for the working class but you don't know that do you. Comparing Bernie with bitch Clinton!!???
are you fucking kidding?

He doesn't care who the President is, corrupt, untrustworthy, as long as it's a Democrat he is blindly and ignorantly happy.
We can't have a Republican put another alito or Roberts on the supreme Court. Period.
those asswipes should have 10 year terms,and then they leave and who ever is President at the time nominates their replacements...the one with the most seniority becomes the chief justice...

This ought to be good.
I don't want to be asked to donate to wounded soldiers. I want a God damn government that fucking takes care of them.

We don't have to have poverty. Know why we do? Because capitalism doesn't work without poor people to exploit.
a fucking men to that bobo.....

Oh my God.
are you fucking kidding?

Who is "we"?

Oh my God.
are you fucking kidding?

Who is "we"?
Middle class and poor people. 99% of Americans. Alito and Roberts already turned us into a more fascist corporate rich owned country. Put more cons on the high Court and unions and abortion will be illegal.

This ought to be good.
Do you think Rockefeller Carnegie and jp Morgan cared about us when they bribed Congress into letting them own control and run the federal reserve in 1913?

Do you think the koch brothers bush or Romney or McCain or Palin Herman Cain trump Rick Perry rubio or Walker or Christie or McCain McConnell John boehner Dennis hastert ron paul Chaney or fiorina care about us?
I asked YOU a question. Answer it.
I could not give a rats ass about those people. As long as they are not tax and spend do as I say not as I do libs, I'm good.
Once again...I do not want nor need government to do anything for me except to fulfill Constitutional duties. Period.
BTW, Walker is a champion to all taxpayers. He demanded accountability from public employees and the unions. As a result Wisconsin has fully recovered from crushing debt and now sports a surplus in government coffers. Screw those damned public worker unions. The fact is there is no comparison between libs and true conservatives. Liberals will do anything to take from the producers and give to the non producers. All for purely political reasons. The top priority of tax and spend is to get reelected.
Now, just answer the question.

This ought to be good.

I could not give a rats ass about those people. As long as they are not tax and spend do as I say not as I do libs, I'm good.
Once again...I do not want nor need government to do anything for me except to fulfill Constitutional duties. Period.
BTW, Walker is a champion to all taxpayers. He demanded accountability from public employees and the unions. As a result Wisconsin has fully recovered from crushing debt and now sports a surplus in government coffers. Screw those damned public worker unions. The fact is there is no comparison between libs and true conservatives. Liberals will do anything to take from the producers and give to the non producers. All for purely political reasons. The top priority of tax and spend is to get reelected.
No silly. We have a progressive tax system because that's how a good society works.

Isn't that what churches do? Take from producers and give it to the needy? Is the democratic party the more moral party?

And the reality you stupid fool is that the rich are fine in fact great. It's us middle class getting fucked. The rich have shifted more of the burden on us.

Are you calling the middle class non productive? Fuck you!

This ought to be good.

On the veterans, we agree. I think the pay for non commissioned officers and soldiers STINKS, The VA is a train wreck because its a version of socialized medicine. The VA is woefully underfunded and management criminal.
The poor are poor because they are incapable of managing their finances. We as a nation ( taxpayers only) have spent trillions on programs that we were told by those who invented them that by creating entitlement programs poverty would be eliminated. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The only outcome is that these things have created a permanent underclass of one generation after another feeding at the taxpayers trough.
For example, if a poor person was given $100,000 and advised as to how to carefully spend, save and invest, that person is virtually certain to be flat broke in a very short period of time. Capitalism? We are all capitalists. We go to work why? So we can earn a living. When our yearly salary review comes up, what do we want? An increase in our wages.
Demonizing capitalism gets you zero mileage.
The fact is our system does the best for the most( of us).....

This ought to be good.

No silly. We have a progressive tax system because that's how a good society works.

Isn't that what churches do? Take from producers and give it to the needy? Is the democratic party the more moral party?

And the reality you stupid fool is that the rich are fine in fact great. It's us middle class getting fucked. The rich have shifted more of the burden on us.

The tax system is anything BUT progressive.
The difference between what the churches do and government is.....Ready?.....Those who donate to their churches do so of their own volition. They are HAPPY to give. On the other hand, government takes from us under threat of criminal sanctions.
Liberals and morality? You have go to be kidding. If you think confiscation of hard earned dollars so that people capable of working but refuse to work can live comfortably, is moral, you're nuts.
I'm middle class and I have no idea what it is your getting fucked with. I make my own way. Do my own thing. I am about to start another business. And guess what? I'm gong to bust my ass to make as much income as I possibly can. If that bugs you, good. I'm thrilled you hate me for it.
Fuck you back. You sniveling excuse for a human being. Go cry a fucking river to someone who gives a shit about your problems.
Still waiting on your answer to the question about the Kennedy family....Guess I'll be waiting a while. Crickets.

Oh my God.
are you fucking kidding?

Who is "we"?
Middle class and poor people. 99% of Americans. Alito and Roberts already turned us into a more fascist corporate rich owned country. Put more cons on the high Court and unions and abortion will be illegal.
Here we go.,...Occupy Wall Street. The 99%.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....
Shut the fuck up...
You are such a horse's ass. Roberts GAVE Us Obamacare. Oy vey....
Now, you have two things to do...One, answer the Kennedy question....
And now, you will provide examples of fascist corporate rich....This ought to be good...
Unions? Unions are putting themselves out of business.
Abortion? Who gives a shit. That issue is the far left's and far right's lightning rod. Most Americans could not care less about abortion.
Do not lump me( middle class) in with the poor. We have NOTHING in common.

I am sorry but...loving Hillary is like loving Attila the Hun....

And I don't mean her outer body....

but her soul

her soul is so soiled.... so horrible and scary :(

I am sorry but...loving Hillary is like loving Attila the Hun....

And I don't mean her outer body....

but her soul

her soul is so soiled.... so horrible and scary :(
I love Hillary, then again, I love it whenever I pass a stone and volunteer to be a magicians assistant who loves to throw knives.

This ought to be good.

Is the democratic party the more moral party?
i bet you think it is ....right?....

Democrats moral when they will overlook all Hillary's lies and ties to Wall St.

Democrats are the bullshit party.

Forum List

Back