I Love Hillary

Democrats moral when they will overlook all Hillary's lies and ties to Wall St.

Democrats are the bullshit party.
You want Democrats to not have all the same weapons Republicans use?

Do you think she should be anti wallstreet?

My first choice is Bernie Sanders but I love Hillary too. I love him Webb O'Malley and Lincoln Chaffee. I'd love it if bill could run again or gore would give it one more try. John Kerry would be better than any Republican. Harry reed or pelosi too. How come you never hear about al Franken anymore? I'd vote for him if he went against trump. Or Elizabeth Warren.

Fact is we got many choices and we like hillary. You Republicans have yet to be told jeb is your candidate. What you care now matters not. We however told hillary no in 08. Now it's her turn.

Obama was a better candidate but hillary will be a better president.
I just lost respect for you.

My first choice is Bernie Sanders but I love Hillary too. I love him Webb O'Malley and Lincoln Chaffee. I'd love it if bill could run again or gore would give it one more try. John Kerry would be better than any Republican. Harry reed or pelosi too. How come you never hear about al Franken anymore? I'd vote for him if he went against trump. Or Elizabeth Warren.

Fact is we got many choices and we like hillary. You Republicans have yet to be told jeb is your candidate. What you care now matters not. We however told hillary no in 08. Now it's her turn.

What do you like about Hillary?

Is it because she stood by her man while he cheated on her several times and humiliated her?

Is it because she is lying in bed with corporate America and ready to return favors if she gets elected?

Is it because she keeps lying all the time?

Is it because should could never connect with the average voter?

Is it because she is really good at playing the poor victim?
This is just anti Clinton people trying to control the message. Fact is, Clinton was a damn good president.

Was he a great governor? I don't know. Was she a good senatorand secretary of state? Meh. But the Clinton's and Obama are better presidents than trump or the two bushes.

If you're voting trump you lost respect for the position

If you're voting trump you lost respect for the position
Lost in Space.....

th

Sorry, Sealybob. but there is no way you can love Hillary
You same dummy's were conned into not liking gore and thinking, "how bad could he do". No question he did very badly.

geezus bobo....you are farther gone than what i thought......you havent learned a thing....
You defend and support Cruz Walker Christy Perry fiorino bush rubio Carson ryan huckabee or trump and you have the nerve to talk about me?

Who do you love?
hey bobo why dont you show a post were i am supporting anyone of those losers,it should be easy i have 40,000 of them.....or is this just more bobo talk?....
Now is your chance to sell me on the GOP harry. Explain to me how one of the GOP candidates cares about you me and America.

If you can't pick one you love then thanks for admitting you're just a sour right wingers who's mad cause Hillary's going to win.

I see it in all 40,000 of your posts. We know that you'd be much happier with a Republican in the white house. So cut the crap. You may not like the GOP candidate but you'll pull the lever and vote just as hard for one of them as I will for hillary.

And the GOP are all liars. Not one admits they hate the poor and middle class but they do.
sure i will bobo.....you will vote for the same old shit no matter what,why?....because you are a party boy....even if the candidate is terrible and you personally dont like the guy,you will vote for him just because he is a democrat,period....even if a 3rd party guy is someone you agree with way more,you the good party kid,will vote for that shitty democrat....because thats what your posts tell me.....
How bad were things for you 1992-2000?

Democrats have always had the same weapons the Republicans had, the Rank and file have been bullshitted.

You have all you lefties bitching about the one percent, and your candidate has done more for the one percent than anyone. Her husbands administration ran to Wall St. after they left the administration. They are for the one percent, all Clinton's friends are 1%ers. You honestly think they are going to hurt their buddies?

looks more like bernie is going to secure the base for the inevitable nominee named hillary.

“I have known Secretary Clinton for 25 years..." Mr. Sanders said in a statement. “I served with her in the Senate. I like and respect Hillary Clinton, but … ”

There’s always a “but” with these things, and in Mr. Sanders’s case, it includes a laundry list of issues on which the candidates disagree.

He said he and Mrs. Clinton had “differences of opinion” that he hoped to debate in a “serious discussion.” Then he listed almost every hot-button issue igniting the liberal wing of the Democratic Party, including:

Trade Agreements: Mr. Sanders hates them; Mrs. Clinton is lukewarm, depending on the fine print.

The War in Iraq: He always opposed the war; she was for it before she was against it.

The Patriot Act: He voted against it; she voted for it as a senator and has been mostly mum about N.S.A. bulk data collection since.

Keystone XL Pipeline: Mr. Sanders strongly opposes the contentious North American oil pipeline loathed by environmentalists; Mrs. Clinton has not spoken out for or against the project, beyond voicing her general concerns about climate change.

Wall Street: He wants to see the big banks broken up and the 1933 Glass-Steagall regulatory provision reinstated; she wants increased regulation on banks and the so-called shadow banking industry of hedge funds and high-frequency trading, but she has not advocated to reinstate Glass-Steagall or break up the big banks (and is unlikely to do so).

Minimum Wage: He wants to raise the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour; she has said that she, too, wants to raise the minimum wage, but has not specifically called for $15 an hour.

Debt-Free College: He has proposed a plan that would make public colleges and universities tuition free by putting into affect a financial transaction tax; she has pushed to make college “as debt-—free as possible,” but has not specified how and has not endorsed the financial transaction tax.

Other than that, it was just a friendly encounter between two old colleagues who ran into each other on a Tuesday afternoon in Washington.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...bernie-sanders-meet-again-in-the-senate/?_r=1
If anything this proves hillary is too much like the Republicans. She's a corporate democrat. But that's no reason to vote Republican.

My grandmother told me in the 70s Democrats and GOP were all the same, BUT, at least the Democrats give a dog a bone

Democrats have always had the same weapons the Republicans had, the Rank and file have been bullshitted.

You have all you lefties bitching about the one percent, and your candidate has done more for the one percent than anyone. Her husbands administration ran to Wall St. after they left the administration. They are for the one percent, all Clinton's friends are 1%ers. You honestly think they are going to hurt their buddies?
Fdr did. And yes, Democrats have to answer to labor unions and lobbyists.

I know what you are saying though. Yes the whole system is rigged. I get that

You know I like you. I just like acting like you're just like all the right wing fools just cause you aren't liberal like me.
if you are talking to me im probably just as liberal as you are,maybe more, with certain topics....
Hilary I just heard has raised more money than all of the top six Republican candidates combined. Looks like I'm not the only one that loves her
wow im impressed....she has a money raising machine,thats always a good sign they will be a great President..........
The reason I love Hillary the most is she has the greatest chance of defeating any of the Republicans you run. Now let's reform the government the next time a Republican is in office but you assholes won't do that you'll dig trenches and defend the president when it's a Republican in the White House
dont blame me for those assholes....but since you vote for people who you know are fucking you, but dont care as long as they are democrats, says that ....they did their job on you bobo.....at least i ask questions,you are not allowed.....cut the cord bobo....find a non party person and give them a chance,they havent been corrupted yet....they will at least be good for 5 years before the corruption gets them........
I live in a 2 party system. The only way for the people to change the parties is one at a time. You vote one party out then they change to win back voters.

But Republicans don't have to change. They know they will win midterms because most Americans only vote every 4 years. I view the GOP as the absolute enemy. Until they change.

I hop hillary doesn't blow her second chance at this like Romney did. Or McCain. McCain should have beat bush in 2000 but Carl rove played dirty and McCain ended up losing to the first black president in us history. Then Romney blew it because he couldn't relate to non millionaires.

By the way my nephews going to go to the same private highschool Romney went to. $20k a year. His dad votes GOP but he can afford to. Can you?
Get a job. Pay taxes. Put some skin in the game. Then you too will find that liberalism is junk
That's funny because me and the president of my international company today was telling me what a joke Republican nutbags are. He's pretty fucking successful.

I just heard 4 out of every $5 donated to GOP candidates come from superpacs. Billionaires and millionaires. Way worse in the GOP.

Clearly the GOP is more corrupt.

Hey, is it their fault George Soros is a miserly bastard and won't distribute his money EQUALLY?
God I wish I had a penny for every time you fools bring that guy up. It's laughable. Koch brothers are much worse. Imagine how bad their bosses are.
The Koch brothers fund hospitals and clinics. Soros funds Media Matters.
One hospital, for a tax break and because someone they love died of cancer.

And meanwhile they are raping the American people. This reminds me of when Morgan Rockefeller Rothschild and carnigee took over the banks in 1913 they gave away their fortunes and looked like good guys but they gave away millions and won billions

sealeybobo,
you are the best example of dreamland voter's. You know absolutely nothing and do not strive to learn.....and hen go vote! Fuuuuuck me.
Of fuck you. If the GOP works for you then vote for them but look at your God damn arrogance telling us who we should be voting for. Think about that.

I just heard 4 out of every $5 donated to GOP candidates come from superpacs. Billionaires and millionaires. Way worse in the GOP.

Hey, is it their fault George Soros is a miserly bastard and won't distribute his money EQUALLY?
God I wish I had a penny for every time you fools bring that guy up. It's laughable. Koch brothers are much worse. Imagine how bad their bosses are.
Much worse? Ok, let's try it this way....What's the difference between the two?...
If the Koch bros were a couple of flaming libs but did business the same way they do it now, what say you?
This ought to be good.
Then they would be working for good not greed
Good? Who's good?.....Of the little guy?...Please spare me the "little guy" bullshit.
All wealthy people act in their own self interest. The ones that contribute to liberal causes are doing so to make themselves feel better. They do not do so out of altruism. They do it because they as well as people like you have this deep seated self loathing that brings out this extreme guilt.
Greed? As far as that is concerned, we are ALL greedy. After all what is the prime motivation of success? Money. Wealth. Security.
Please tell me you do not work as a volunteer....
My definition of adverse greed is the the Borough official/employee who makes a very good living, committing some sort of scam or theft because that despite the very good salary and benefits, it's never enough. Or the real rich guy ( Bernie Madoff for example) who had more money than he could ever know what to do with, it was never enough.
But to refer to someone as greedy who earns their way and tries to keep as much as possible, because they earned it, is ludicrous and smacks of evil class envy.
Now, there is no counter argument to that. Any such argument would be illogical.
You seem to be one of those who thinks everyone thinks like you do. If you had the capability to think liberally you be embarrassed to be a conservative.

Much worse? Ok, let's try it this way....What's the difference between the two?...
If the Koch bros were a couple of flaming libs but did business the same way they do it now, what say you?
This ought to be good.
Then they would be working for good not greed
BTW, do you REALLY believe the Kennedy family cares about YOU or what you think?....LOL.. Please keep trying.
They win election by being champions for the people. That's their angle. Republicans believe in trickle down because it works for their true base.

2 different camps. Worker party corporate party. Only the corporations actually control both parties.

geezus bobo....you are farther gone than what i thought......you havent learned a thing....
You defend and support Cruz Walker Christy Perry fiorino bush rubio Carson ryan huckabee or trump and you have the nerve to talk about me?

Who do you love?
hey bobo why dont you show a post were i am supporting anyone of those losers,it should be easy i have 40,000 of them.....or is this just more bobo talk?....
Now is your chance to sell me on the GOP harry. Explain to me how one of the GOP candidates cares about you me and America.

If you can't pick one you love then thanks for admitting you're just a sour right wingers who's mad cause Hillary's going to win.

I see it in all 40,000 of your posts. We know that you'd be much happier with a Republican in the white house. So cut the crap. You may not like the GOP candidate but you'll pull the lever and vote just as hard for one of them as I will for hillary.

And the GOP are all liars. Not one admits they hate the poor and middle class but they do.
sure i will bobo.....you will vote for the same old shit no matter what,why?....because you are a party boy....even if the candidate is terrible and you personally dont like the guy,you will vote for him just because he is a democrat,period....even if a 3rd party guy is someone you agree with way more,you the good party kid,will vote for that shitty democrat....because thats what your posts tell me.....
what does that have to do with what i said?.....i was doing fine,but i was doing great during Bush's reign too.....you?....

Who do you love?

what does that have to do with what i said?.....i was doing fine,but i was doing great during Bush's reign too.....you?....
Not good under bush. Michigan got fucked by bushanomics.

That's why you don't see the difference. You worked your nice safe government job and have no idea what he did to manufacturing.

And the GOP told us things were fine leading up to the great recession.

Forum List

Back