I love it when you call me senorita

I'm really enjoying the right not being able to handle Trump being ridiculed in mother Russia.

Oh? It brings you joy the leader of America is allegedly getting humiliated? Easy to see where your loyalties lie, traitorous piece of shit leftist. Definitely not to the USA or ideals it was founded upon.

The world is unstable and humor is the answer. When us normal people can laugh with the rest of the world at what a joke Trump is it makes everyone with the exception of Trump apologist snowflakes happy.

There is nothing patriotic about holding back the laughter. :auiqs.jpg:

There's nothing patriotic about you. Fact.

I'm really enjoying the right not being able to handle Trump being ridiculed in mother Russia.

Oh? It brings you joy the leader of America is allegedly getting humiliated? Easy to see where your loyalties lie, traitorous piece of shit leftist. Definitely not to the USA or ideals it was founded upon.

The world is unstable and humor is the answer. When us normal people can laugh with the rest of the world at what a joke Trump is it makes everyone with the exception of Trump apologist snowflakes happy.

We alway, don't s knew your child don't boast

Capitalism..

Is it capitalism when you sell off the countries assets to your buddies on the cheap and then the leader of the country becomes a billionaire? They have a word for that.

The Clintons left the WH and became mega millionaires. How did that happen in a Republic like ours?

Speaking fees and book deals mostly. Last I checked they didn't sell off our resources and profit from them. They certainly didn't become billionaires.
So they are not rich?

Who said that? I'm saying they didn't get rich selling off our countries resources like Putin did in Russia.
So should he have put peasants without a clue in charge of critical infrastructure in Russia?

The problem is you think you won.

And you met a fight

Whatever that means. About this thread? I merely posted about a factual even that happened on Russian TV. The fact that you can't manage to stay on that topic tells me there wasn't a fight at all.

There's nothing patriotic about you. Fact.

I don't think you know what a fact is. Fact.

We alway, don't s knew your child don't boast

You really need to take your tongue out of Trump's asshole before speaking up.

In the meantime, Russia roasted Trump on national tv.

Is it capitalism when you sell off the countries assets to your buddies on the cheap and then the leader of the country becomes a billionaire? They have a word for that.

The Clintons left the WH and became mega millionaires. How did that happen in a Republic like ours?

Speaking fees and book deals mostly. Last I checked they didn't sell off our resources and profit from them. They certainly didn't become billionaires.
So they are not rich?

Who said that? I'm saying they didn't get rich selling off our countries resources like Putin did in Russia.
So should he have put peasants without a clue in charge of critical infrastructure in Russia?

There are plenty of people in Russia with an education. But glad you think Putin raping his country over was the best thing for it.

So they are not rich?

There are plenty of people in Russia with an education. But glad you think Putin raping his country over was the best thing for it.
Your opinion or can you provide some proof of all your accusations from credible sources?

If only Trump knew how to do that.
Yeah, Trump is so stupid he won a rigged election with 99 percent of the media lying about him 24/7.

He didn't. Putin on the other hand did. Trump considers Putin his friend. Putin considers Trump convenient.

Your fantasy world is interesting. Have you been to Narnia lately?
Trump is enamored with authoritarian strongmen and dictators such as Putin; he envies them their absolute authority and craves that absolute authority for himself.

Yeah, Trump is so stupid he won a rigged election with 99 percent of the media lying about him 24/7.

He didn't. Putin on the other hand did. Trump considers Putin his friend. Putin considers Trump convenient.

Trump is enamored with authoritarian strongmen and dictators such as Putin; he envies them their absolute authority and craves that absolute authority for himself.
Russia still maintains gulags?

So they are not rich?

Your opinion or can you provide some proof of all your accusations from credible sources?

Can I provide proof? Sure, will you read any of it?

Stealing Russia Blind | Journal of Democracy

The mystery of Russia’s missing wealth shows how Putin retains his power

No one knows Putin's exact net worth, but many speculate he's the wealthiest person on the planet — his $1 billion palace and $500 million yacht explain why

So far he is failing to get it.

If only Trump knew how to do that.

^classic strawman

^classic strawman
^ Classic bot or troll that pushes anti-American and anti-Christ policies^

So they are not rich?

No one knows Putin's exact net worth, but many speculate he's the wealthiest person on the planet — his $1 billion palace and $500 million yacht explain why
Your articles really don't say anything other than 'we really don't know shit' because Russia doesn't have a lot of external debt. Nor does it make reports to outside sources because they are not in debt to the world banks. If you take the time to watch videos that Russian people are putting up themselves you will see that they still get allotments to insure they can pay their expenses, buy food, materials, etc. Just like the rest of the world they have natural disasters where the state steps in and helps the communities, etc. They have made very few investments outside of their own country as they as still building infrastructure and many of their citizens still expect the state to take care of them

Your articles really don't say anything other than 'we really don't know shit' because Russia doesn't have a lot of external debt. Nor does it make reports to outside sources because they are not in debt to the world banks. If you take the time to watch videos that Russian people are putting up themselves you will see that they still get allotments to insure they can pay their expenses, buy food, materials, etc. Just like the rest of the world they have natural disasters where the state steps in and helps the communities, etc. They have made very few investments outside of their own country as they as still building infrastructure and many of their citizens still expect the state to take care of them

The pulling of resources and national treasure to a select few friends and Putin possibly being the richest person in the world as Russia crumbles. Did he win the lottery? I think so.

The pulling of resources and national treasure to a select few friends and Putin possibly being the richest person in the world as Russia crumbles. Did he win the lottery? I think so.
What business is it of yours???? You resentful much?

What business is it of mine? I guess you won't be commenting on the real or imagined financial gains of well...anyone, will you?

What business is it of mine? I guess you won't be commenting on the real or imagined financial gains of well...anyone, will you?
Only if I know beyond all doubt that it is ill gotten booty of someone with actual evil intent that needs to be prosecuted here in the United States.

Yes. Russia didn't go the Democracy route, only holds bogus elections to lead the Russian government.

You fucking liar

You think Russia holds free and fair elections? :21:
Capitalism..

The Arkansas governor's salary was less than $40k per year.

Totally coincidentally Hillary Clinton got on the board of directors of Walmart , the largest corporation based in Arkansas, despite the fact that her husband was the Governor of Arkansas.

Then the money fairy made them millionaires and they lived happily ever after.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back