I love it when you call me senorita

You fucking liar

You think Russia holds free and fair elections? :21:
Capitalism..

Is it capitalism when you sell off the countries assets to your buddies on the cheap and then the leader of the country becomes a billionaire? They have a word for that.

The Clintons left the WH and became mega millionaires. How did that happen in a Republic like ours?
The Arkansas governor's salary was less than $40k per year.

Hillary Clinton got on the board of directors of Walmart , the largest corporation based in Arkansas, despite the fact that her husband was the Governor of Arkansas.

Then the money fairy made them millionaires and they lived happily ever after.

Despite?

Is there a law that the governor's wife who had a career can't be on Walmart's board of directors?

If only Trump knew how to do that.
Yeah, Trump is so stupid he won a rigged election with 99 percent of the media lying about him 24/7.

He didn't. Putin on the other hand did. Trump considers Putin his friend. Putin considers Trump convenient.

Your fantasy world is interesting. Have you been to Narnia lately?
>>>>>You and your "fantasy world" thumbnail pic= HYPOCRITE

Damn these butthurt stains a mental in this topic. Not one of them can proof jack but to them it's gospel.

Damn these butthurt stains a mental in this topic. Not one of them can proof jack but to them it's gospel.

You want proof that Trump was ridiculed on Russian TV? It's in the very first post, you're welcome.

The Clintons left the WH and became mega millionaires. How did that happen in a Republic like ours?

Speaking fees and book deals mostly. Last I checked they didn't sell off our resources and profit from them. They certainly didn't become billionaires.
So how many books you bought?

Did it make you rich?

Your questions are now really nonsensical. You want to know how rich I got buying Clinton books?

So what do you call Donald Trump?

An impotent president.

He has five kids?!?!?!

Speaking fees and book deals mostly. Last I checked they didn't sell off our resources and profit from them. They certainly didn't become billionaires.

Did it make you rich?

Your questions are now really nonsensical. You want to know how rich I got buying Clinton books?

An impotent president.
Kicking your ass. Child,?

Enough bear. You're killing this guy. Show some mercy. Goodness.

Capitalism..

Is it capitalism when you sell off the countries assets to your buddies on the cheap and then the leader of the country becomes a billionaire? They have a word for that.

So they are not rich?

Who said that? I'm saying they didn't get rich selling off our countries resources like Putin did in Russia.

Uranium One?

You're losing this debate. Please stop.

Yeah, Trump is so stupid he won a rigged election with 99 percent of the media lying about him 24/7.

He didn't. Putin on the other hand did. Trump considers Putin his friend. Putin considers Trump convenient.

Trump is enamored with authoritarian strongmen and dictators such as Putin; he envies them their absolute authority and craves that absolute authority for himself.

First time you responded to one of my posts. Did you finally grow a pair? Trump is a billionaire and the most powerful man in the world. He can change the narrative of world news with one Tweet. He is envious of NO ONE.

Did it make you rich?

An impotent president.

He has five kids?!?!?!

Yeah, not the kind of impotent I'm talking about.

Did it make you rich?

An impotent president.

He has five kids?!?!?!

Da fuq kind of else impotent is there, bitch?

>>>>>You and your "fantasy world" thumbnail pic= HYPOCRITE

Another resident of Narnia pipes in. Go away foreign troll. You spelled hypocrite incorrectly. It is spelled..."OKFINE"

An impotent president.

He has five kids?!?!?!

Really? If Google doesn't work for you then invest in a dictionary.

Did it make you rich?

An impotent president.

He has five kids?!?!?!

He can move world markets and news narrative with one Tweet. That kind of impotent? He has you dedicated threads and time to him. He owns a giant Trump Tower in your head. Bear kicked your ass and now I am. Take a debate class and come back.

An impotent president.

He has five kids?!?!?!

You're the one who doesn't know the meaning of the word "plead".

An impotent president.

He has five kids?!?!?!

He can move world markets and news narrative with one Tweet. That kind of impotent? He has you dedicated threads and time to him. He owns a giant Trump Tower in your head. Bear kicked your ass and now I am. Take a debate class and come back.

Wall, trade war, Greenland, Getting Putin in the G8. Fail, fail, fail, fail.

This is the dynamic we live in. Trump is demanding (or begging) the other G7 countries to let Russia be included into a new G8 and not even Russian tv is confused as to who the boss is, they are emasculating the fat bastard on Russian tv.

Trump is singing to Putin's tune.

Hey wingnuts, the Russians think you're stupid and they are making fun of your god...or whatever other unmentionable relationship you think you have with him.

For the first time in this century we have a president who is his own man. And its driving you guys nuts that you cant control him.

An impotent president.

He has five kids?!?!?!

You're the one who doesn't know the meaning of the word "plead".

I don't? Or you don't?

Partial definition:

Definition of plead | Dictionary.com

verb (used without object), plead·ed or pled, plead·ing.
to appeal or entreat earnestly:to plead for time.
to use arguments or persuasions, as with a person, for or against something:She pleaded with him not to take the job.
to afford an argument or appeal:His youth pleads for him.

If you want it used in a sentence just go back and reread my post.

This is the dynamic we live in. Trump is demanding (or begging) the other G7 countries to let Russia be included into a new G8 and not even Russian tv is confused as to who the boss is, they are emasculating the fat bastard on Russian tv.

Trump is singing to Putin's tune.

Hey wingnuts, the Russians think you're stupid and they are making fun of your god...or whatever other unmentionable relationship you think you have with him.

For the first time in this century we have a president who is his own man. And its driving you guys nuts that you cant control him.

It's not driving me nuts that the country ran by the one guy Trump appears to want to make happier than anyone else whose last name isn't Un is making fun of him. Is that driving me nuts? Nope.

An impotent president.

He has five kids?!?!?!

Impotent can refer to a man who is ineffective much like the person you were quoting. ;)

Forum List

Back