I love it when you call me senorita

And they are a huge country.

Read a map

Their economy is 12th. the G7 is the top economies of democratically elected governments. Russia doesn't qualify as a legitimate Democracy nor is it's economy in the top 10.
You ever look on map asshole?

Lom
Russia takes over 8 time zones

So? Their economy is tiny compared to their real estate. The Group of 7 is not about acreage, moron. :21:

Then why was Russia a member in 2014? Charity?

They became a member as western democracies were attempting to encourage democracy after the fall of the Soviet Union, it failed. They then annexed Crimea and got booted. Glad we're back to Trumpbots defending Russia.
lol your a Anifta faggot

He didn't. Putin on the other hand did. Trump considers Putin his friend. Putin considers Trump convenient.

Your fantasy world is interesting. Have you been to Narnia lately?

Why does Trump want Putin in the G8? Why was he pleading Putin's case?
Russia has been in the G-8 since 2014. Where is your brain?

They were kicked out in 2014 and the only reason they were let in to begin with was to try to steer them into a more democratic lane. It failed.
It was all over Crimea and with an 83.1 percent voter turnout Crimean's voted to be part of the federation of Russia. Russia is still in the G-20. Members of the G-20 group: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, the European Union, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

Like I said "Where is all that love you were pushing last year?"

Macron backs Russia's return to G8 if Ukraine conflict resolved | The Japan Times

Yeah, I guess they are going to stay in the G20 where they belong.

You fucking liar

You think Russia holds free and fair elections? :21:
Capitalism..

Is it capitalism when you sell off the countries assets to your buddies on the cheap and then the leader of the country becomes a billionaire? They have a word for that.
And Obama and Nancy is a millionaire off of tax dollars..

Clown?

You think Obama and Pelosi got rich off of collecting taxes? Are you retarded?

Insider trading you dumb fuck

Yes. Russia didn't go the Democracy route, only holds bogus elections to lead the Russian government.

You fucking liar

Capitalism..

Is it capitalism when you sell off the countries assets to your buddies on the cheap and then the leader of the country becomes a billionaire? They have a word for that.

The Clintons left the WH and became mega millionaires. How did that happen in a Republic like ours?

Speaking fees and book deals mostly. Last I checked they didn't sell off our resources and profit from them. They certainly didn't become billionaires.

You fucking liar

Capitalism..

The Clintons left the WH and became mega millionaires. How did that happen in a Republic like ours?

Speaking fees and book deals mostly. Last I checked they didn't sell off our resources and profit from them. They certainly didn't become billionaires.
So how many books you bought?

Did it make you rich?

Capitalism..

And Obama and Nancy is a millionaire off of tax dollars..

Clown?

You think Obama and Pelosi got rich off of collecting taxes? Are you retarded?

Insider trading you dumb fuck

Riiiiight, why isn't Trump doing anything about it? Why did you say they made money off of 'tax dollars'? Do you have any self respect?

Capitalism..

Did it make you rich?

Your questions are now really nonsensical. You want to know how rich I got buying Clinton books?

I'm really enjoying the right not being able to handle Trump being ridiculed in mother Russia.

Capitalism..

Did it make you rich?

Your questions are now really nonsensical. You want to know how rich I got buying Clinton books?

So what do you call Donald Trump?

Did it make you rich?

An impotent president.

You fucking liar

Capitalism..

So they are not rich?

I'm really enjoying the right not being able to handle Trump being ridiculed in mother Russia.

Oh? It brings you joy the leader of America is allegedly getting humiliated? Easy to see where your loyalties lie, traitorous piece of shit leftist. Definitely not to the USA or ideals it was founded upon.

Did it make you rich?

An impotent president.
Kicking your ass. Child,?

Capitalism..

So they are not rich?

Who said that? I'm saying they didn't get rich selling off our countries resources like Putin did in Russia.

Oh? It brings you joy the leader of America is allegedly getting humiliated? Easy to see where your loyalties lie, traitorous piece of shit leftist. Definitely not to the USA or ideals it was founded upon.

The world is unstable and humor is the answer. When us normal people can laugh with the rest of the world at what a joke Trump is it makes everyone with the exception of Trump apologist snowflakes happy.

There is nothing patriotic about holding back the laughter. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back