I Loves Me Some Taco Bell!

I can't wait the great watermelon outreach for the black vote where will that be held/? The Hamptons?
Hilton Head. There are blacks there, they sweep up and man the security booths.
View attachment 87463

So you follow up your bogus Breitbart O/P with a meme to defend it. Why do righties have such a difficult time with facts?

What is a "bogus O/P"? That makes no sense.

Bogus original post.

That's odd, the Orange County Register is also reporting on it....

Activists gathered in Anaheim say Trump's support among Latinos is strong

As is the L.A. Times...

'Viva Trump!' Small but vocal group of Latinos rally for Trump in Orange County
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-latinos-trump-rally-20160828-snap-story.html
There goes your bogus narrative I guess.

I can't wait for the great watermelon outreach for the black vote where will that be held? The Hamptons?

Probably here in New Orleans at this place:

1363652251.png

And yes, this is an actual establishment here in NOLA.

Yup! I've been there and it's great food! And actually somewhat of a tourist attraction, too.

I've not been there.. not in a great area of town. I have a friend who is NOPD, he works details there and says it is very good. When I first heard the radio advertisements, I thought it was a joke...

Orange County California has a population of 3.1 million of which 34.4% are Latino. So, out of approximately 1,066,400 Latino Orange County residents, 50 decide to show up and support Trump. That's some successful outreach there and I bet they had free tacos to draw in the crowds.

I can't wait for the great watermelon outreach for the black vote where will that be held? The Hamptons?
. You people are some of the worst racist I have ever seen, where as you try and use Trump to make racist statements like you did above, and then you think the blacks and latino's are to dumb to see your games you play.

. You people are some of the worst racist I have ever seen, where as you try and use Trump to make racist statements like you did above, and then you think the blacks and latino's are to dumb to see your games you play.
LOL, it looks like they all stayed home to me. They know the score and they know Trump's a racist.

until Donnie hits a taqueria on a border town and loads up on some goat and dos equis, he's never seen a F'n taco.

Forum List

Back