I Made my Contribution- China can FO

You also said Trump had no path to victory and Hillary The Hag was a lock in 2016 cupcake.

Accordingly, you have no credibility darling.

FUNNIEST TRUMP CAN'T WIN COMPILATION
Who knew crazy white america would show up for a con artist celebrity tv Howard stern guest three times married and 7 times bankrupt.

I mean who knew?
Well, after al the crossbreed crying on which bathroom to use, and gay marriage, the above is legit

-Geaux
I can't wait till either we win this midterms, which we may or may not, and I can't wait till Trump becomes a 1 term president. I can't stand it when the deplorables are in charge of this country. Reminds me of the Bush years.

You said Trump had no path to victory and Hillary The Hag was a lock.

Accordingly, you have zero (0) credibility and your predictions above are just funny.
Sad really.

I know that. But do you know that? You can’t predict either but that’s what republicans are doing now. Look at trump and you guys pointing to the polls now

I know I cannot predict. I thought Hillary would win.
The stuff Trump said and did....

I am very often wrong.

I am not and never was a Trump fan. He is not my style.

I am not pointing to any polls or making any predictions.

Link?

Yep... I dug into my stash (401) and made the contribution today to let China know they can go to hell

So be it... Let the tariffs ride

-Geaux

Welcome to the new world order where China is number one. Get used to it.

China will go down like all the others under the boot of the American way

-Geaux

It really won't.

Have you see China's growth lately?
Nothing thrives in a dictatorship.

The Shanghai Composite has dropped more than 30% from the January high.
China has more than tripled its total debt-to-GDP ratio over a decade to over 330%.
China's recent (Q3) slowed growth rate of 6.5% is the slowest in nine years.
I expect the growth rate in China to drop to the 3% to 4% range in the coming year, or so.
If this occurs the US economy will certainly not be immune to the economic pressures that will effect China.
Anyone that believes the US economy is not connected to the Chinese economy & that wishes ill toward China is an idiot, for sure.

Yep... I dug into my stash (401) and made the contribution today to let China know they can go to hell

-Geaux

-Geaux

It really won't.

how simplistic of you. Is your name Donald?

-Geaux

-Geaux

It really won't.

how simplistic of you. Is your name Donald?
It's been proven over and over liar.

China has more than tripled its total debt-to-GDP ratio over a decade to over 330%.
I expect the growth rate in China to drop to the 3% to 4% range in the coming year, or so.
If this occurs the US economy will certainly not be immune to the economic pressures that will effect China.
Anyone that believes the US economy is not connected to the Chinese economy & that wishes ill toward China is an idiot, for sure.
Proof? Oh I know, you don't have any.

Do you have anything cerebral to contribute, or are you just going to continue to spew feces?

Do you have anything cerebral to contribute, or are you just going to continue to spew feces?
So again you can prove none of your lies. You turds don't accept any proof so there you go.

Who knew crazy white america would show up for a con artist celebrity tv Howard stern guest three times married and 7 times bankrupt.

I mean who knew?
Well, after al the crossbreed crying on which bathroom to use, and gay marriage, the above is legit

-Geaux
I can't wait till either we win this midterms, which we may or may not, and I can't wait till Trump becomes a 1 term president. I can't stand it when the deplorables are in charge of this country. Reminds me of the Bush years.

Accordingly, you have zero (0) credibility and your predictions above are just funny.
Sad really.

I know that. But do you know that? You can’t predict either but that’s what republicans are doing now. Look at trump and you guys pointing to the polls now

I am very often wrong.

Link?

Trump says recent poll shows he's more popular than Lincoln

Trump says 'polls are fake' before bragging about poll showing his popularity

I can't give you a link to the last rally I saw Trump bragging to the crowd about the polls. It was a rally a couple days ago. Then this came out

Donald Trump’s rising numbers suck wind from anti-GOP polls

Now comes NBC/Wall Street Journal’s numbers, which show that Trump’s approval rating stands at 47 percent — the highest he’s ever hit in this frequently taken survey. What’s more, that 47 percent beats what Obama brought to the midterms in 2010 — a 45 percent approval rating.

-Geaux

Sad really.

I am very often wrong.

Link?

I can't give you a link to the last rally I saw Trump bragging to the crowd about the polls. It was a rally a couple days ago. Then this came out

Now comes NBC/Wall Street Journal’s numbers, which show that Trump’s approval rating stands at 47 percent — the highest he’s ever hit in this frequently taken survey. What’s more, that 47 percent beats what Obama brought to the midterms in 2010 — a 45 percent approval rating.

You said "you guys" - I meant a link to me pointing to polls.

I think all politicians are vultures feasting on our carcasses.

The thing they like best is to be able to blame the other side so their impropriety goes noticed.

Sad really.

I am very often wrong.

Link?

I'll spend the next 2 weeks going through all your posts and see what I can find. Hold your breath.

Sad really.

I am very often wrong.

Link?

I'll spend the next 2 weeks going through all your posts and see what I can find. Hold your breath.

Breath being held.

Forum List

Back