I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

whoa there, you don't think Nafta worked? I thought Nafta was to build the mexican economy? and I'm open to how he's going to make them pay. he hasn't stated how yet. So you have no confidence in a man that's made a billion dollars on being clever.

Yes, he HAS stated how... are you uninformed or something? :dunno:

I don't really have a problem with NAFTA, in some ways it has been good, in some ways it hasn't. It certainly wasn't enacted to help the Mexican economy. That was one of the selling points and it has arguably helped their economy, they are getting about $100 million more per year in trade from us than they were before NAFTA... doesn't that help them?

The purpose of NAFTA, like any trade treaty, is to help AMERICA. We don't do things that aren't in our own self-interest... that's stupid.

And look... George Soros is a billionaire who has been clever as well... I sure as hell don't want him running the country! No... I have NO confidence in someone who continues to be more concerned with attacking Conservatives who's votes he needs in November, than attacking Hillary Clinton.
Soros is a Nazi....it's who you fucktards support....
um he is a conservative so I very much doubt he supports Soros...

I used to be a Cruz supporter....I don't care what Trump calls them........it is time to man up....and do the right thing and keep hilary out of the White House.......are they Children..........the left falls in lock step no matter what, that is why they keep winning, they know they can hash out their arguments....After they get the power............so they know...get power, settle feuds......the republicans have always been like herding cats, and the democrats have been the Borg Collective..........

The goal is to keep the democrats away from the source of power over us...nothing else matters..........and for the #nevertrumpers........there won't be anything left in 4 years.......the Supreme Court will be devestating to the country.......there will be nothing the government does that the hilary court won't approve........

Stop hilary...then you can bitch about Trump all day long..........

do you really think the house and the senate are going to play ball with Trump.....? No, so why are you bitching....

Do you think a republican Congress will have the balls to stand up to hilary when they didn't stand up to obama?

Get a grip....Cowboy up....and vote hilary out of power for the rest of her life......
A real man stands with their family not their party... A real man doesn't support people who attack said family. A real man doesn't attack peoples family with lies and childish insults.... Donald Trump is NOT a real man.

Cruz is nutty. I went to one of his events. His dad thinks Ted is some sort of Messiah = got on his knees when Ted came out.

I used to be a Cruz supporter....I don't care what Trump calls them........it is time to man up....and do the right thing and keep hilary out of the White House.......are they Children..........the left falls in lock step no matter what, that is why they keep winning, they know they can hash out their arguments....After they get the power............so they know...get power, settle feuds......the republicans have always been like herding cats, and the democrats have been the Borg Collective..........

The goal is to keep the democrats away from the source of power over us...nothing else matters..........and for the #nevertrumpers........there won't be anything left in 4 years.......the Supreme Court will be devestating to the country.......there will be nothing the government does that the hilary court won't approve........

do you really think the house and the senate are going to play ball with Trump.....? No, so why are you bitching....

Do you think a republican Congress will have the balls to stand up to hilary when they didn't stand up to obama?

Get a grip....Cowboy up....and vote hilary out of power for the rest of her life......
A real man stands with their family not their party... A real man doesn't support people who attack said family. A real man doesn't attack peoples family with lies and childish insults.... Donald Trump is NOT a real man.

A real man understands the actual threat isn't Trump...it is a country under the control of the clintons....who will turn this country into Mexico.........a real man doesn't turn into a child because another man called him a name or made fun of his family during a political debate.......

a real man fights for the country to be maintained and for a criminal like hilary to be kept out of the White House....

A real man puts on the big boy pants, cowboys up and fights for his country.........if someone calling you names will cause you to surrender the country to the criminal hilary....you are not a man....

That his dad is a preacher doesn't mean his son is a Messiah. I mean, come on. Ted is hyper immature, and that is the fault of the dad, apparently a pal of Lee Harvey Oswald...

A real man understands the actual threat isn't Trump...it is a country under the control of the clintons....who will turn this country into Mexico.........a real man doesn't turn into a child because another man called him a name or made fun of his family during a political debate.......

a real man fights for the country to be maintained and for a criminal like hilary to be kept out of the White House....

A real man puts on the big boy pants, cowboys up and fights for his country.........if someone calling you names will cause you to surrender the country to the criminal hilary....you are not a man....
You have no proof that Trump will be better then Clinton... NONE other then you wish it to be. There is plenty evidence Trump might be worse then Clinton with his constant flip flops and statements about making it easier to silence opposing speech.

That his dad is a preacher doesn't mean his son is a Messiah. I mean, come on. Ted is hyper immature, and that is the fault of the dad, apparently a pal of Lee Harvey Oswald...
How does feel to lie about a mans faith ? Will you stoop to any scumbag low to support your new orange god?

whoa there, you don't think Nafta worked? I thought Nafta was to build the mexican economy? and I'm open to how he's going to make them pay. he hasn't stated how yet. So you have no confidence in a man that's made a billion dollars on being clever.

I don't really have a problem with NAFTA, in some ways it has been good, in some ways it hasn't. It certainly wasn't enacted to help the Mexican economy. That was one of the selling points and it has arguably helped their economy, they are getting about $100 million more per year in trade from us than they were before NAFTA... doesn't that help them?

The purpose of NAFTA, like any trade treaty, is to help AMERICA. We don't do things that aren't in our own self-interest... that's stupid.

And look... George Soros is a billionaire who has been clever as well... I sure as hell don't want him running the country! No... I have NO confidence in someone who continues to be more concerned with attacking Conservatives who's votes he needs in November, than attacking Hillary Clinton.
Who Boss? He a fucktard GOP'er.....

Naw He doesnt seem to be a sell out like Trump.

He's voting hiltery....

He's voting hiltery....
You truly are retarded because no where did he say he was voting Hillary .... Lying just shows what a scumbag you are.

You have no proof that Trump will be better then Clinton... NONE other then you wish it to be. There is plenty evidence Trump might be worse then Clinton with his constant flip flops and statements about making it easier to silence opposing speech.

we have proof hilary is corrupt, and incompetent.....we have proof that Trump can build golf courses, buildings and other things all over the world...he has hired 10s of thousands of people, he has dealt with the governments and the bureaucracies of countries all over the world.......he actually has experience outside of government and he has been successful....

hilary....made her fortune exploiting her husbands elected office and then her own....we know that they leveraged her office to increase the speaking fees for her husbands speaches and for donations to the clinton foundation....

the first time she was in the White HOuse they turned it into a money making machine....with Charlie Trie, John Wang and Wang Jun....and turned the Lincoln Bedroom into the fire Air BnB service....for cash......

We know that they skimmed over 100 million dollars from the Haiti charity money......and that businesses that gave money for her husbands speeches recieved special treatment from the State Department......

She refused to increase security for ambassador Stephens even with embassy security consultants telling her they need vastly more security for the situation they were in........and 4 men died......

Her push to depost qadaffi in Libya has created the greatest refugee crises since World War 2..........

We know she used an illegal private server, unsecured in her own home, to avoid any scrutiny of her activity as Secretary of State.......that she destroyed 33,000 emails in violation of the record keeping act.....

So you are wrong...we know exactly who hilary is and she does not deserve to be in the White House.....

statements about making it easier to silence opposing speech.

ONe of the first things the clintons did when they were in the White House the first time was to order the FBI to hand over 1,000 FBI files on political enemies...........so......who do you really think is going to silence the opposition....? We actually have behavior from the clintons that show it........

we have proof hilary is corrupt, and incompetent.....we have proof that Trump can build golf courses, buildings and other things all over the world...he has hired 10s of thousands of people, he has dealt with the governments and the bureaucracies of countries all over the world.......he actually has experience outside of government and he has been successful....

hilary....made her fortune exploiting her husbands elected office and then her own....we know that they leveraged her office to increase the speaking fees for her husbands speaches and for donations to the clinton foundation....

the first time she was in the White HOuse they turned it into a money making machine....with Charlie Trie, John Wang and Wang Jun....and turned the Lincoln Bedroom into the fire Air BnB service....for cash......

We know that they skimmed over 100 million dollars from the Haiti charity money......and that businesses that gave money for her husbands speeches recieved special treatment from the State Department......

She refused to increase security for ambassador Stephens even with embassy security consultants telling her they need vastly more security for the situation they were in........and 4 men died......

Her push to depost qadaffi in Libya has created the greatest refugee crises since World War 2..........

We know she used an illegal private server, unsecured in her own home, to avoid any scrutiny of her activity as Secretary of State.......that she destroyed 33,000 emails in violation of the record keeping act.....

So you are wrong...we know exactly who hilary is and she does not deserve to be in the White House.....
I am shocked lightning doesnt strike you with all those half truths....

ONe of the first things the clintons did when they were in the White House the first time was to order the FBI to hand over 1,000 FBI files on political enemies...........so......who do you really think is going to silence the opposition....? We actually have behavior from the clintons that show it........
Di8d they push to change law so speech can more easily be squashed? Because Trump wants laws to do that. You ignorantly keep showing a turd hoping it will hide the turd you are eating up.

Di8d they push to change law so speech can more easily be squashed? Because Trump wants laws to do that. You ignorantly keep showing a turd hoping it will hide the turd you are eating up.

The democrats as a party used the IRS to prevent conservative groups from getting their tax free status.......hilary used FBI files to attack her enemies in the first White House stay......you guys are morons if you don't think this woman will attack freedom of speech......

The democrats as a party used the IRS to prevent conservative groups from getting their tax free status.......hilary used FBI files to attack her enemies in the first White House stay......you guys are morons if you don't think this woman will attack freedom of speech......
So why is it again you are supporting a democrat that wants to do even worse?

ONe of the first things the clintons did when they were in the White House the first time was to order the FBI to hand over 1,000 FBI files on political enemies...........so......who do you really think is going to silence the opposition....? We actually have behavior from the clintons that show it.......

The Clintons have done a lot more than that to "silence" "critics,"

Vince Foster
Jerry Parks
Herschel Friday
James McDougle
Ron Brown

Clinton "critics" die at a fantastic rate...

Forum List

Back