I miss my TOPIX friends.

flack

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2018
Chesapeake Va
For ten years I talked on Topix and one day they just closed it down. I wonder how all those people are doing?

They closed down? Thats's where I was at before I came here. It doesn't surprise me though. Their moderators were biased idiots and the site only worked half of the time.

They closed down? Thats's where I was at before I came here. It doesn't surprise me though. Their moderators were biased idiots and the site only worked half of the time.
Yep. Been almost three years now.

I had no idea. When I signed onto USMB, I never went back, although like here, some good people to talk to. More local people as well which made it enjoyable to discuss local issues. It's too bad they screwed it up with liberal moderators and didn't keep the system up. Otherwise, I would have stayed with them.

Problem here is you can't get a good conversation going. I posted on the Barack Obama, our next president thread for ten years. There were 10-12 of us posting every day.

The mod's on USMB are liberals? Could have fooled me. We are talking about USMessageBoards? I'm constantly going back and forth with the OP's on there. I could have sworn they were right wingers operating it.

The mod's on USMB are liberals? Could have fooled me. We are talking about USMessageBoards? I'm constantly going back and forth with the OP's on there. I could have sworn they were right wingers operating it.
Coyote might lean left Others seem like Trumpettes

There are no liberal mods
Leftists, libertarians and conservatives.
No liberals.

Who are you trying to get banned?

Forum List

Back