I miss Trump

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

LOL, Trump didn't answer questions, he dodged every question from the MSM, he ignored the journalists, insulted them and went ahead and praised himself for things others have done. Why do you lie?

Trump answered the questions, quit lying.

Trump and lying goes together like peanut butter and jelly...

Trump kept almost all of his campaign promises. Biden has broke almost all of his. I'll stick with Trump.

And the result was: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Biden will soon outspend Trump. Recession was because of the lockdowns, and most of the deaths came from liberal run shitholes like new york.

Biden has a giant mess to clean up.

Yes he does, the border crisis he created is going to be a rough one. The gas prices going up is also on him.

Not worried about border. He made Texas close for a week because of a little snow? Or is he to blame for increased demand cause covid is fading?

Don't worry Biden is having thousands of covid positive illegals bused all through our country. So you have absolutely no credibility left on telling others to wear mask and shutdown their business.

Some nerve is correct! Let's let the virus spread and businesses fail and let people get sick and many dying. Great idea, yes? Oh, and I don't think that you should wear your seatbelt anymore. You should be able to do whatever the fuck you want. It's a free country.

businesses wouldn't have failed had the virus just ran it's normal course. why did you feel the need to stop all business? where was your evidence?

The shutdowns were worse than letting it take it's course. It has over a 98% recovery rate.

So another trump failure? The orange man was on the tv daily telling us about distancing.

he was, but that's normal for many people to do. I enjoy my distance from others. you know what's really a good way to avoid sick people is for the sick people to stay home until they're well. We've been doing that for my 65 years of life. why did you think that changed because trump was in office?

Many people realized that they should stay home, lest they catch the virus from a carrier of the virus who is not sick. Others have very serious health problems and the virus would weaken their immune system so they could not fight their cancer or whatever.

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

LOL, Trump didn't answer questions, he dodged every question from the MSM, he ignored the journalists, insulted them and went ahead and praised himself for things others have done. Why do you lie?

Trump kept almost all of his campaign promises. Biden has broke almost all of his. I'll stick with Trump.

And the result was: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Biden will soon outspend Trump. Recession was because of the lockdowns, and most of the deaths came from liberal run shitholes like new york.

Yes he does, the border crisis he created is going to be a rough one. The gas prices going up is also on him.

Not worried about border. He made Texas close for a week because of a little snow? Or is he to blame for increased demand cause covid is fading?

Don't worry Biden is having thousands of covid positive illegals bused all through our country. So you have absolutely no credibility left on telling others to wear mask and shutdown their business.

Some nerve is correct! Let's let the virus spread and businesses fail and let people get sick and many dying. Great idea, yes? Oh, and I don't think that you should wear your seatbelt anymore. You should be able to do whatever the fuck you want. It's a free country.

businesses wouldn't have failed had the virus just ran it's normal course. why did you feel the need to stop all business? where was your evidence?

The shutdowns were worse than letting it take it's course. It has over a 98% recovery rate.

So another trump failure? The orange man was on the tv daily telling us about distancing.

Oh and Fauci came up with the distancing.

You really are a dumbass, at first Trump came out and said we shouldn't shutdown. Of course the media went loco on him. So he put Fauci in charge, and it's been a cluster fuck ever since.

Trump put Fauci "in charge" in name only and kept him on a tight leash as you know if you listen to Fauci describe his moment with Trump. Trump knew more than the medical community, yes? Hence injections with Lysol.

Smart people would not be going anywhere and that is exactly what happened, whether business was open or closed, because they were afraid of exposure.
Those who did function as usual would have kept the virus alive and well, as has been proven by group gatherings and holiday gatherings.

So the hundreds of thousands of protesters over the summer didn't spread it? Or the thousands of illegals with covid being bused all over the country now? You proved this is political.

Smart people would not be going anywhere and that is exactly what happened, whether business was open or closed, because they were afraid of exposure.
Those who did function as usual would have kept the virus alive and well, as has been proven by group gatherings and holiday gatherings.

So the hundreds of thousands of protesters over the summer didn't spread it? Or the thousands of illegals with covid being bused all over the country now? You proved this is political.

No. Of course, they spread it and the immigrants will also if not treated, no matter what side of the fence at the border. Just imagine what the virus is like just outside the border. It spreads. Try not to analyze my posts, because you are way off base.
I speak about people, no matter who they are and where they are. Anybody tending to them while they wait for admittance to America? I hope so. You?

he was, but that's normal for many people to do. I enjoy my distance from others. you know what's really a good way to avoid sick people is for the sick people to stay home until they're well. We've been doing that for my 65 years of life. why did you think that changed because trump was in office?

Many people realized that they should stay home, lest they catch the virus from a carrier of the virus who is not sick. Others have very serious health problems and the virus would weaken their immune system so they could not fight their cancer or whatever.

Then you keep them people in quarantine, but your hero Cumo decided to put covid positive people in a nursing home. Which caused thousands to die.

No. Of course, they spread it and the immigrants will also if not treated, no matter what side of the fence at the border. Just imagine what the virus is like just outside the border. It spreads.

Biden let over a 100,000 illegals over our border in February. They are just bused all over the United States without being tested. Thousands have covid, and you support the dumbass that is doing it.

You really are a dumbass, at first Trump came out and said we shouldn't shutdown. Of course the media went loco on him. So he put Fauci in charge, and it's been a cluster fuck ever since.

Trump put Fauci "in charge" in name only and kept him on a tight leash as you know if you listen to Fauci describe his moment with Trump. Trump knew more than the medical community, yes? Hence injections with Lysol.

No, he put Fauci in charge. One thing I disagreed with him on. Hydroxychloroquine, well it's known now Trump was right on it. Fauci was against it. That should tell you something.

All of this bickering speaks to how off guard we were caught. We had few medical supplies ready for a pandemic. Zero planning. Mortal. It is NOT the previous potus fault. America simply.....drumroll....failed to prepare.

donny's only energy independence that he was interested in was oil & fracking. oh & nuclear i'm sure - he sure liked ramping up the nuke arsenal. & he wants something other than oil from the saudiis & that's cash. russia is a nothing but an oil state & putin has donny by the short hairs. he wanted trump to win bigley & it's looking like they interfered yet again this election too
Coal and natural gas. Yep, you think there’s another reliable power source?

All of this bickering speaks to how off guard we were caught. We had few medical supplies ready for a pandemic. Zero planning. Mortal. It is NOT the previous potus fault. America simply.....drumroll....failed to prepare.
Where was the cdc, all governors?

The nation as a whole...the richest and greatest nation on earth....unprepared. case closed no argument.

No. Of course, they spread it and the immigrants will also if not treated, no matter what side of the fence at the border. Just imagine what the virus is like just outside the border. It spreads.

Biden let over a 100,000 illegals over our border in February. They are just bused all over the United States without being tested. Thousands have covid, and you support the dumbass that is doing it.

The border patrol is working to sabotage Biden.
ir7l5pjh3gn61.jpg

ir7l5pjh3gn61.jpg

Dr. Seuss was banned for less....

ir7l5pjh3gn61.jpg

Monkeys on the brain huh?

donny's only energy independence that he was interested in was oil & fracking. oh & nuclear i'm sure - he sure liked ramping up the nuke arsenal. & he wants something other than oil from the saudiis & that's cash. russia is a nothing but an oil state & putin has donny by the short hairs. he wanted trump to win bigley & it's looking like they interfered yet again this election too

Editors' Pick|Aug 26, 2020,11:49am EDT
Trump’s Coal Resurgence Promise Has Gone Underground
Chuck JonesSenior Contributor

Markets
I cover technology companies, worldwide economies and the stock market
Candidate Trump campaigned on reducing regulations, which would bring back the coal industry and jobs. While he has been able to reduce regulations, with one major component being to repeal President Obama’s Clean Power Plan and replace it with the Affordable Clean Energy Rule, market forces continue to outweigh Trump’s initiatives.

Coal miners may be among the hardest working Americans, performing a dangerous job amid unhealthy conditions. Unfortunately for them, even with an ex-coal industry lobbyist running the EPA, coal production and consumption continue to decline and renewable energy sources have now bypassed coal for electricity generation in the United States.

Coal production and consumption are down 16% and 40% from 2016

Eleven Coal Companies Have Filed for Bankruptcy Since Trump Took Office
By Daniel Moritz-Rabson On 10/30/19 at 2:36 PM EDT
Eleven coal companies have filed for bankruptcy since Trump took office

green energy

ir7l5pjh3gn61.jpg

Let me remind you how you reacted to losing a fair election.
untitled-2-1516735208.jpg

Markets
Candidate Trump campaigned on reducing regulations, which would bring back the coal industry and jobs. While he has been able to reduce regulations, with one major component being to repeal President Obama’s Clean Power Plan and replace it with the Affordable Clean Energy Rule, market forces continue to outweigh Trump’s initiatives.

Coal miners may be among the hardest working Americans, performing a dangerous job amid unhealthy conditions. Unfortunately for them, even with an ex-coal industry lobbyist running the EPA, coal production and consumption continue to decline and renewable energy sources have now bypassed coal for electricity generation in the United States.

green energy
AFrench2 likes Madonna

Markets

green energy
I thought you were of the Trump was not green energy president, funny stuff one can’t make up

Forum List

Back