I miss Trump

Ugh i dont.
Whats the big differences between this covid bill and the ones trump signed? Besides biden putting more oversight on the loan process so billionaires arent getting bailed out by our great grandchildren?
Huge difference TN....this dem bill is a blue state bailout...rewards them for decades of irresponsible governing....although I still would be fine with the bill if our congress and white house would man up and get China to pay for it.....And if you think liberal causes aren't rewarded too you need to think again....big tech is getting its share and so are the big network media...you just have to dig deeper and follow the money....
I get that but trumps bill gave the states billions too. This one is just more.
Biden's bill is not for "blue" states. It is for all Americans and should have a positive
effect on our lives. There is little or no pork, and I have found none, just solid help.
Trump's bill gave the wealthy an unnecessary tax windfall which they didn't need.
First of all it wasn't "Trump's Bill" it was Pelosi's bill...all three bills are Pelosi's so lets get that straight from the start...Trump wanted relief for the people due to covid closures....and if he had to sign a less than perfect bill sent to him from the house to get it he would...and he did and you and I got money to help not only us but the economy....
So Trump and Biden have no bills...they sign Pelosi's bill into law....or the people do without...
If anyone has an issue with any of the bills you now know who to call....

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

BULL SHIT Took questions from mainly ass kissers and berated anyone calling him on his lies YES I miss Trump too ,like I miss cancer

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

BULL SHIT Took questions from mainly ass kissers and berated anyone calling him on his lies YES I miss Trump too ,like I miss cancer

??!! Old man you’re embarrassing yourself. Change your depends and fuck off.

You and 75% of the country. Biden is a dipshit disaster. So far he's created a crisis at the border, allowed 100,000 to pour in just in Feb about 10% are infected with Covid. He can't hold even a single press conference because half his brain has turned to mush. He's killed thousands of blue collar union jobs. He raised taxes $60 billion with trillions more tax increases in the works. He's a one man wrecking crew.
Yeah Biden is wrecking the AH traitors the republican party Dead men walking

You embarrass yourself every time you post traitor Take your head out of your ass for a minute and breathe some fresh air

You embarrass yourself every time you post traitor Take your head out of your ass for a minute and breathe some fresh air

^^^ Triggered ^^^
LOL

Remember that time trump said he would pay down the debt? He loved to joke.

1akis6.jpg

You and 75% of the country. Biden is a dipshit disaster. So far he's created a crisis at the border, allowed 100,000 to pour in just in Feb about 10% are infected with Covid. He can't hold even a single press conference because half his brain has turned to mush. He's killed thousands of blue collar union jobs. He raised taxes $60 billion with trillions more tax increases in the works. He's a one man wrecking crew.
Yeah Biden is wrecking the AH traitors the republican party Dead men walking

Biden is a pig.

LOL, Trump didn't answer questions, he dodged every question from the MSM, he ignored the journalists, insulted them and went ahead and praised himself for things others have done. Why do you lie?

Trump answered the questions, quit lying.

Trump and lying goes together like peanut butter and jelly...

Trump kept almost all of his campaign promises. Biden has broke almost all of his. I'll stick with Trump.

And the result was: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Biden will soon outspend Trump. Recession was because of the lockdowns, and most of the deaths came from liberal run shitholes like new york.

Biden has a giant mess to clean up.

Yes he does, the border crisis he created is going to be a rough one. The gas prices going up is also on him.

Not worried about border. He made Texas close for a week because of a little snow? Or is he to blame for increased demand cause covid is fading?

Don't worry Biden is having thousands of covid positive illegals bused all through our country. So you have absolutely no credibility left on telling others to wear mask and shutdown their business.

Some nerve is correct! Let's let the virus spread and businesses fail and let people get sick and many dying. Great idea, yes? Oh, and I don't think that you should wear your seatbelt anymore. You should be able to do whatever the fuck you want. It's a free country.

businesses wouldn't have failed had the virus just ran it's normal course. why did you feel the need to stop all business? where was your evidence?

The shutdowns were worse than letting it take it's course. It has over a 98% recovery rate.

So another trump failure? The orange man was on the tv daily telling us about distancing.

he was, but that's normal for many people to do. I enjoy my distance from others. you know what's really a good way to avoid sick people is for the sick people to stay home until they're well. We've been doing that for my 65 years of life. why did you think that changed because trump was in office?

1akis6.jpg
he didn't and I'm man enough, big enough to say that was a failure indeed. But he was unlike any other president since I've been alive. So where I was disappointed, I had other policy loves of his. Like energy independent. not sure why you think we should buy our oil from Russia. funny shit right there.

remember the time he wanted to talk to his ah buddy putin with no one in the room ???Azog thought they were talking about golfing

1akis6.jpg
he didn't and I'm man enough, big enough to say that was a failure indeed. But he was unlike any other president since I've been alive. So where I was disappointed, I had other policy loves of his. Like energy independent. not sure why you think we should buy our oil from Russia. funny shit right there.

donny's only energy independence that he was interested in was oil & fracking. oh & nuclear i'm sure - he sure liked ramping up the nuke arsenal. & he wants something other than oil from the saudiis & that's cash. russia is a nothing but an oil state & putin has donny by the short hairs. he wanted trump to win bigley & it's looking like they interfered yet again this election too.

Trunk won, and by a lot
Welcome aboard. He lost
Not according to the evidence
What evidence? There is no evidence except for that which Trump invented.
No there is video and 11,000 pieces of evidence waiting for the courts to allow in. Over 500 witness ready to go
Nobody is going anywhere. The results are in and you are being grifted. This discussion has been exercised over and over, so let's discuss something with some teeth to get you started on this site. There is lots of stuff.
Don’t all whistle blowers deserve to be listened to? If we had to listen to vinderman can we listen to honest real Americans speak about the cheating they witnessed.
Vinderman was an honest person, for sure, and a real American. These other so called "honest real" Americans were those who have been grifted by Trump and were simply covering his ass for him. Only a fool doesn't accept the truth which was proven time and again.

Trunk won, and by a lot
Welcome aboard. He lost
Not according to the evidence
What evidence? There is no evidence except for that which Trump invented.
No there is video and 11,000 pieces of evidence waiting for the courts to allow in. Over 500 witness ready to go
Nobody is going anywhere. The results are in and you are being grifted. This discussion has been exercised over and over, so let's discuss something with some teeth to get you started on this site. There is lots of stuff.
Don’t all whistle blowers deserve to be listened to? If we had to listen to vinderman can we listen to honest real Americans speak about the cheating they witnessed.
Vinderman was an honest person, for sure, and a real American. These other so called "honest real" Americans were those who have been grifted by Trump and were simply covering his ass for him. Only a fool doesn't accept the truth which was proven time and again.
That’s funny

Ugh i dont.
Whats the big differences between this covid bill and the ones trump signed? Besides biden putting more oversight on the loan process so billionaires arent getting bailed out by our great grandchildren?
Huge difference TN....this dem bill is a blue state bailout...rewards them for decades of irresponsible governing....although I still would be fine with the bill if our congress and white house would man up and get China to pay for it.....And if you think liberal causes aren't rewarded too you need to think again....big tech is getting its share and so are the big network media...you just have to dig deeper and follow the money....
I get that but trumps bill gave the states billions too. This one is just more.
Biden's bill is not for "blue" states. It is for all Americans and should have a positive
effect on our lives. There is little or no pork, and I have found none, just solid help.
Trump's bill gave the wealthy an unnecessary tax windfall which they didn't need.
First of all it wasn't "Trump's Bill" it was Pelosi's bill...all three bills are Pelosi's so lets get that straight from the start...Trump wanted relief for the people due to covid closures....and if he had to sign a less than perfect bill sent to him from the house to get it he would...and he did and you and I got money to help not only us but the economy....
So Trump and Biden have no bills...they sign Pelosi's bill into law....or the people do without...
If anyone has an issue with any of the bills you now know who to call....
No, it was Trump's bill because he didn't give a shit about the covid, or he would have acted immediately instead of denying that there was a problem for 2 months.

LOL, Trump didn't answer questions, he dodged every question from the MSM, he ignored the journalists, insulted them and went ahead and praised himself for things others have done. Why do you lie?

Trump answered the questions, quit lying.

Trump and lying goes together like peanut butter and jelly...

Trump kept almost all of his campaign promises. Biden has broke almost all of his. I'll stick with Trump.

And the result was: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Biden will soon outspend Trump. Recession was because of the lockdowns, and most of the deaths came from liberal run shitholes like new york.

Biden has a giant mess to clean up.

Yes he does, the border crisis he created is going to be a rough one. The gas prices going up is also on him.

Not worried about border. He made Texas close for a week because of a little snow? Or is he to blame for increased demand cause covid is fading?

Don't worry Biden is having thousands of covid positive illegals bused all through our country. So you have absolutely no credibility left on telling others to wear mask and shutdown their business.

Some nerve is correct! Let's let the virus spread and businesses fail and let people get sick and many dying. Great idea, yes? Oh, and I don't think that you should wear your seatbelt anymore. You should be able to do whatever the fuck you want. It's a free country.

businesses wouldn't have failed had the virus just ran it's normal course. why did you feel the need to stop all business? where was your evidence?

The shutdowns were worse than letting it take it's course. It has over a 98% recovery rate.

So another trump failure? The orange man was on the tv daily telling us about distancing.

You really are a dumbass, at first Trump came out and said we shouldn't shutdown. Of course the media went loco on him. So he put Fauci in charge, and it's been a cluster fuck ever since.

Forum List

Back