I miss Trump

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

LOL, Trump didn't answer questions, he dodged every question from the MSM, he ignored the journalists, insulted them and went ahead and praised himself for things others have done. Why do you lie?

Trump answered the questions, quit lying.

Trump and lying goes together like peanut butter and jelly...

Trump kept almost all of his campaign promises. Biden has broke almost all of his. I'll stick with Trump.

And the result was: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Biden will soon outspend Trump. Recession was because of the lockdowns, and most of the deaths came from liberal run shitholes like new york.

Biden has a giant mess to clean up.

Yes he does, the border crisis he created is going to be a rough one. The gas prices going up is also on him.

Not worried about border. He made Texas close for a week because of a little snow? Or is he to blame for increased demand cause covid is fading?

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

LOL, Trump didn't answer questions, he dodged every question from the MSM, he ignored the journalists, insulted them and went ahead and praised himself for things others have done. Why do you lie?

Trump kept almost all of his campaign promises. Biden has broke almost all of his. I'll stick with Trump.

And the result was: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Biden will soon outspend Trump. Recession was because of the lockdowns, and most of the deaths came from liberal run shitholes like new york.

I don't know that Trump left all that much of a mess. Obviously covid has been a disaster. Deaths could have been mitigated, but it's not like other democracies weathered it better. Biden is attempting to put the US on as much of a progressive tax course and TrumpMcConnell put us on a regressive course. Whether he succeeds is still a question. I'd say that if he succeeds, overall it will be better for America .. Not because progressivism is better, but because McConnell pretty much stymied Obama, so we had 8 years of McConnell's economics. And the rich did very very well, and workers actually regressed ... even before covid.
But progressives aren't very good at border control. And they seem to think working makes us all happy. And they even think that things like food water and housing are "rights."

Deaths could have been mitigated
deaths could have been mitigated how?

Better policy.

I don't know that Trump left all that much of a mess. Obviously covid has been a disaster. Deaths could have been mitigated, but it's not like other democracies weathered it better. Biden is attempting to put the US on as much of a progressive tax course and TrumpMcConnell put us on a regressive course. Whether he succeeds is still a question. I'd say that if he succeeds, overall it will be better for America .. Not because progressivism is better, but because McConnell pretty much stymied Obama, so we had 8 years of McConnell's economics. And the rich did very very well, and workers actually regressed ... even before covid.
But progressives aren't very good at border control. And they seem to think working makes us all happy. And they even think that things like food water and housing are "rights."

It sure is a mess relative to what Trump inherited.

Ugh i dont.
Whats the big differences between this covid bill and the ones trump signed? Besides biden putting more oversight on the loan process so billionaires arent getting bailed out by our great grandchildren?
Agreed.

One politician is the same as the other.

They all are in cahoots with the oligarchs and don't give a fuck about any of us.

I kinda agree with this.

How about that time he said covid was under control and would be gone by spring? That was a hoot.

Ugh i dont.
Whats the big differences between this covid bill and the ones trump signed? Besides biden putting more oversight on the loan process so billionaires arent getting bailed out by our great grandchildren?
Huge difference TN....this dem bill is a blue state bailout...rewards them for decades of irresponsible governing....although I still would be fine with the bill if our congress and white house would man up and get China to pay for it.....And if you think liberal causes aren't rewarded too you need to think again....big tech is getting its share and so are the big network media...you just have to dig deeper and follow the money....
I get that but trumps bill gave the states billions too. This one is just more.
Biden's bill is not for "blue" states. It is for all Americans and should have a positive
effect on our lives. There is little or no pork, and I have found none, just solid help.
Trump's bill gave the wealthy an unnecessary tax windfall which they didn't need.

Yes he does, the border crisis he created is going to be a rough one. The gas prices going up is also on him.

Not worried about border. He made Texas close for a week because of a little snow? Or is he to blame for increased demand cause covid is fading?

Don't worry Biden is having thousands of covid positive illegals bused all through our country. So you have absolutely no credibility left on telling others to wear mask and shutdown their business.

Don't worry Biden is having thousands of covid positive illegals bused all through our country. So you have absolutely no credibility left on telling others to wear mask and shutdown their business.

Covid seems to be fading. Remind me your point if that changes. Course Texas opening up could be the reason for that.

Forum List

Back