I miss Trump

You complain constantly

you are constantly mistaken. i am not the one who misses donny.

:itsok:
Yet you still complain constantly. Do you believe, all jokes aside, that Hamas attacks Israel if Trump is still President? I do not.

i will admit i don't have much knowledge or investment that you understandably would - but biden is not to be blamed for something that is literally centuries/ions old.
When you deal with bullies you have to stand up to them. Trump stood up to Iran. Now Biden was being nice, Iran funneled money to Hamas and voila. This is what I was afraid of. Believe it or not there aren't very many Jews left in the world and I have family in Israel.

& biden had a hard time at the get go getting the people in place thanx to turtleboy's senate. he concentrated on america. donny, in the end did not. some day you will see that.

You complain constantly

Yet you still complain constantly. Do you believe, all jokes aside, that Hamas attacks Israel if Trump is still President? I do not.

i will admit i don't have much knowledge or investment that you understandably would - but biden is not to be blamed for something that is literally centuries/ions old.
When you deal with bullies you have to stand up to them. Trump stood up to Iran. Now Biden was being nice, Iran funneled money to Hamas and voila. This is what I was afraid of. Believe it or not there aren't very many Jews left in the world and I have family in Israel.

& biden had a hard time at the get go getting the people in place thanx to turtleboy's senate. he concentrated on america. donny, in the end did not. some day you will see that.
All he had to do was not tell Iran we would ease the sanctions and not send money to Palestine.

You complain constantly

hoever we ma
All he had to do was not tell Iran we would ease the sanctions and not send money to Palestine.

however we may be going back into the nuke deal.

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

And that is not good. Again, Iran takes those monies and funnels them to Hamas. Iran wants every Jew obliterated.

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

And that is not good. Again, Iran takes those monies and funnels them to Hamas. Iran wants every Jew obliterated.

i am more worried about americans being obliterated.

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

By Iran? LOL....that would never happen. China? Maybe but Biden loves China.

The American electorate did not so much vote for Biden - they just voted AGAINST the bullying and bellicosity of Trump and the corruption and sleaze of his supplicants and enablers.

If the idea of a great leader is belligerence meshed with ignorance, anger and lack of any self control - I can see why so many totally unhinged folks support dear leader. They are looking for a leader who is like them - ignorant, bullying and flying off the handle with rage at every one who dares to disagree...

While that may work in the tribe of Baboons - civilized society does not work on those same ancient methods. Its what separates our better societies from all the shithole countries out there where such people are not prevented from reaching leadership positions.

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

donny has his cheap sweatshop crap made there. he never moved one product to be made here in america.

truth over facts.

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

donny has his cheap sweatshop crap made there. he never moved one product to be made here in america.

truth over facts.
Donny? Go to any store. 90% of goods are made in China. We have become highly reliant on China cause we want cheap shit.

Truth over Facts

You complain constantly

And you believe Israel treats Pals fairly???? Really?

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.
Donny? Go to any store. 90% of goods are made in China. We have become highly reliant on China cause we want cheap shit.

Truth over Facts

but DONNY was the one who bloviated about american manurfacting be done right here in ' america - fuck YA! ', remember? i do. biden is trying to do just THAT. let's start with the bridge in TN.

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

but DONNY was the one who bloviated about american manurfacting be done right here in ' america - fuck YA! ', remember? i do. biden is trying to do just THAT. let's start with the bridge in TN.
I have no idea what you fags have against Trump.

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

A) i am a born & raised hetero female.

B) i don't know, nor care where you're from, but i am from the east coast & have seen donny in action for 4 decades - there is a ALOT to say about his defects. are you kidding me?

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

B) i don't know, nor care where you're from, but i am from the east coast & have seen donny in action for 4 decades - there is a ALOT to say about his defects. are you kidding me?
Do you sign your name "she/her/hers" or "Left/Leftist/Communist"? he he

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

all of it.

& proudly - if it bothers you.

he he

he.

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

:poke:

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

all of it.

he he

he.
You gotta do you...what bothers me is hypocrisy of leftists. Everything is whatever.

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

Then your head is as empty as your trump degenerates

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

Then your head is as empty as your trump degenerates
ugh you're still alive?!?!? sigh

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

all of it.

he he

he.
You gotta do you...what bothers me is hypocrisy of leftists. Everything is whatever.

that is not true. you consider me a leftist. so therefore & henceforth you are mistaken. i believe i said that earlier, did i not? .

seems you have a record of that.

Forum List

Back