I missed Ted Cruz so much

Trump entering the hall before Cruz was finished speaking, was perfect. What a sore loser and a hypocrite on top of it. Wow.

Republicans politely listened to Cruz's platitudes for 15 minutes and finally chanted "endorse Trump" and just about shouted him down. It was a sorry display from a freaking vindictive coward and the crowd sensed it.
Sounded like a great speech to me. He stuck to his guns, and spoke of what he believed in, told everyone to follow their hearts. I don't think Trump embodies Conservative values, and I don't blame other Conservatives for not following a lesser of two evils candidate.

Unless Pence knocks it out of the park all that people are going to discuss tomorrow is Cruz's lack of endorsement.

Hopefully Eric Trump on now can restart the momentum of the RNC. It was cool that The Donald invited Lyin' Ted as a good will gesture. But it was uncool of Lyin' Ted to intentionally try to sabotage the RNC. Lyin' Ted actually made reference to the $100 in his father's underwear. :p

Exactly ^^^

there is nothing to miss about that globalist moron Cruz.

double crosser .....loser!

Hopefully Eric Trump on now can restart the momentum of the RNC. It was cool that The Donald invited Lyin' Ted as a good will gesture. But it was uncool of Lyin' Ted to intentionally try to sabotage the RNC. Lyin' Ted actually made reference to the $100 in his father's underwear. :p
He wasn't sabotaging anything. You just dislike him for not endorsing this Liberal in Republican's clothing. I don't blame you for wanting him to endorse the lesser of two evils, but hating him for sticking to his own values is immature.

It's a shame! Ted has some very high standards that this country sadly has forgotten. He COULD HAVE BEEN THE MAN tonight if he had said that things said in the middle of a battle for the most highly prized positions in the world, are simply that, words said in momentary lapse into hate and aggression! If he would have said he understood why and what Trump said and did, and being a STRONG CHRISTIAN, forgave him for his FAULTS, and endorsed him over the known, LIAR, CORRUPT, CRIMINAL, MURDEROUS BITCH, HE would have stolen all the THUNDER and APPLAUSE, especially if he went up on stage and shook Trumps hand!

Unfortunately, he didn't use his POLITICAL head but his PERSONAL ANGER and disappointment! Perhaps that will change in the next few months, it would be nice to think so!

It's a shame! Ted has some very high standards that this country sadly has forgotten. He COULD HAVE BEEN THE MAN tonight if he had said that things said in the middle of a battle for the most highly prized positions in the world, are simply that, words said in momentary lapse into hate and aggression! If he would have said he understood why and what Trump said and did, and being a STRONG CHRISTIAN, forgave him for his FAULTS, and endorsed him over the known, LIAR, CORRUPT, CRIMINAL, MURDEROUS BITCH, HE would have stolen all the THUNDER and APPLAUSE, especially if he went up on stage and shook Trumps hand!

Unfortunately, he didn't use his POLITICAL head but his PERSONAL ANGER and disappointment! Perhaps that will change in the next few months, it would be nice to think so!
Not personal anger, Trump embodies few, if any, Conservative values. If I could vote, I'd feel like I was throwing away my dignity to vote for Trump.

Not personal anger, Trump embodies few, if any, Conservative values. If I could vote, I'd feel like I was throwing away my dignity to vote for Trump.

Pumpkin, here is a summary of Trump's positions and agenda's...MOST are DEAD ON conservative, but if you wish, we can discuss it!

Trump agenda:

1. Build the Wall
2. Enforce laws pertaining to illegals
3. Balance budgets
4. Middle class tax cut
5. Simplify tax code
6. Make military strength a priority
7. Tear up all foreign trade pacts which are taking our jobs, especially China & Mexico & Japan
8. Install hugely successful people from private sector for making foreign trade deals
9. Take better care of wounded vets
10. Eliminate/reduce useless federal bureaucracy

Trump is conservative on these issues:
Pro life since at least 2011, wanted to ban partial birth abortion as far back as 2000.
Pro Traditional marriage. “Gay rights is not my thing.”
Pro capital punishment “Capital punishment isn’t uncivilized; murderers living is”
Hold Judges accountable
Opposes “Common core is a disaster” Teach citizenship, quit “dumbing down”.
Anti education unions (2000)
For school choice
“Climate Change is a hoax”
“No Cap-and-Tax”
For drilling our own.
On Environment “Good development enhances the environment”
Stressed the importance of a strong family & culture of life (2015)
Supports Israel
Opposes Iran deal and letting Iran obtain the bomb.
Wants to crush ISIS quickly.
Wants a military so strong no one will challenge us.
Against unbalanced trade deals that kill American jobs.
Against warrantless government surveillance of citizens.
Is against having a high national debt. Warns that $24T is a point of no return.
Against gun control
For assault weapon ban but says the AR-15 shouldn’t be considered an assault weapon.
Wants to repeal Obamacare and replace it with market driven polices and increased competition among insurance companies.
Wants to increase military spending.
Will close the border to illegals
Will send the criminals and sponges back.
Will deport all illegals but will let the hard working ones go through the legal process to come back.
Against Anchor babies
Knows unemployment is much higher than official stats.
Will bring jobs back through better trade negotiation.
Attended military academy and Wharton Business School.
Stood up for Birthers and challenged Obama on his fraud.
Believes USA is “the greatest force for freedom the world has ever known”
Wants to honor commitments on Social Security and Medicare, which we can afford to do if he gets the economy going full steam.
Wants to reduce the fraud in disability and other programs.
Against marriage penalties in tax code.
Wants to reduce income taxes and eliminate corporate tax.
Wants to rebuild our infrastructure.
Wants to apply welfare-to-work to 76 other welfare programs (2011)
Doesn’t have time for political correctness.
Not afraid to call out either party or both when they are wrong.
Not a puppet to rich campaign donors.

Wasn't this place all abuzz for Sanders selling out with his endorsement of Hillary? Cruz stands by his principles and yet he gets put on blast for it. lol

Pumpkin, here is a summary of Trump's positions and agenda's...MOST are DEAD ON conservative, but if you wish, we can discuss it!

Trump agenda:

1. Build the Wall
3. Balance budgets
4. Middle class tax cut
5. Simplify tax code
7. Tear up all foreign trade pacts which are taking our jobs, especially China & Mexico & Japan
8. Install hugely successful people from private sector for making foreign trade deals

Pro life since at least 2011, wanted to ban partial birth abortion as far back as 2000.
Pro capital punishment “Capital punishment isn’t uncivilized; murderers living is”
Hold Judges accountable
For school choice
“No Cap-and-Tax”
For drilling our own.
Supports Israel
Is against having a high national debt. Warns that $24T is a point of no return.
Against gun control
For assault weapon ban but says the AR-15 shouldn’t be considered an assault weapon.
Wants to repeal Obamacare and replace it with market driven polices and increased competition among insurance companies.
Will deport all illegals but will let the hard working ones go through the legal process to come back.
Against Anchor babies
Wants to honor commitments on Social Security and Medicare, which we can afford to do if he gets the economy going full steam.
Here's the thing, I don't believe a single word he's said in the entirety of the election. Before the election, he was a super far left Liberal whacko, and I don't think he can just become a Republican on demand.

I mean..... OP....missed Ted Cruz so much????

that is so silly.....in fact that is way stupid... :dunno:

What is a shame is that Trump's supporters are going to continue to completely alienate the millions and millions of voters who supported Cruz and may have supported Trump simply by being abrasive little shitheels who reject unity.

Maybe when you all get your ass handed to you, you'll understand your critical error here? I doubt it... you'll continue to ignorantly blame others for your failure to unify the party. And it's really not all that hard... Cruz agrees with a lot of what Trump is saying... they're not that far apart compared to what Hillary and the Democrats are saying... but you people are intolerable. There is no way to unify with people who are going to insist on throwing shit in your face and telling you to eat it and die... that's just not a reality that is going to happen.

I know that you all believe you don't need the Cruz supporters but the numbers show you're wrong. You need every fucking voter you can get to vote for Donald Trump. Keep on bashing, trashing and insulting the people you need and you're going to lose in a landslide.

Trump agenda:

1. Build the Wall
3. Balance budgets
4. Middle class tax cut
5. Simplify tax code

Hold Judges accountable
For school choice
“No Cap-and-Tax”
For drilling our own.
Supports Israel
Against gun control
Against Anchor babies
he'd better have Congress help him on the issues or he will get no where..........

Trump agenda:

1. Build the Wall
3. Balance budgets
4. Middle class tax cut
5. Simplify tax code

Hold Judges accountable
For school choice
“No Cap-and-Tax”
For drilling our own.
Supports Israel
Against gun control
Against Anchor babies
Here's the thing, I don't believe a single word he's said in the entirety of the election. Before the election, he was a super far left Liberal whacko, and I don't think he can just become a Republican on demand.

Most people just don't get this. Here's a BIG BUSINESS MAN doing and working in NYC, the very HEARET of liberalism on the East Coast. In order to do business, and in this Subversive DemoRAT controlled city and state, you do what you must do in order to survive and prosper...if it means giving MILLIONS to DemoRATSin order to make TENS of millions, you do it. Trump was never a politician, and he certainly doesn't NEED the CORRUPTION DOLLARS that 99% of all other politicians do. Since his book in

2011 - Time to Get Tough Making America 1 Again

He's promoted Conservative ideas to make America into the country I grew up in, and has virtually disappeared. You are believing TALKING POINTS from both the MSM, the left and currently the ESTABLISHMENT BUSH idiots! Try some deep reading with an open mind.

Trump agenda:

1. Build the Wall
3. Balance budgets
4. Middle class tax cut
5. Simplify tax code

Hold Judges accountable
For school choice
“No Cap-and-Tax”
For drilling our own.
Supports Israel
Against gun control
Against Anchor babies

Most people just don't get this. Here's a BIG BUSINESS MAN doing and working in NYC, the very HEARET of liberalism on the East Coast. In order to do business, and in this Subversive DemoRAT controlled city and state, you do what you must do in order to survive and prosper...if it means giving MILLIONS to DemoRATSin order to make TENS of millions, you do it. Trump was never a politician, and he certainly doesn't NEED the CORRUPTION DOLLARS that 99% of all other politicians do. Since his book in

2011 - Time to Get Tough Making America 1 Again

He's promoted Conservative ideas to make America into the country I grew up in, and has virtually disappeared. You are believing TALKING POINTS from both the MSM, the left and currently the ESTABLISHMENT BUSH idiots! Try some deep reading with an open mind.
I'll believe it when I see it.

What is a shame is that Trump's supporters are going to continue to completely alienate the millions and millions of voters who supported Cruz and may have supported Trump simply by being abrasive little shitheels who reject unity.

Maybe when you all get your ass handed to you, you'll understand your critical error here? I doubt it... you'll continue to ignorantly blame others for your failure to unify the party. And it's really not all that hard... Cruz agrees with a lot of what Trump is saying... they're not that far apart compared to what Hillary and the Democrats are saying... but you people are intolerable. There is no way to unify with people who are going to insist on throwing shit in your face and telling you to eat it and die... that's just not a reality that is going to happen.

I know that you all believe you don't need the Cruz supporters but the numbers show you're wrong. You need every fucking voter you can get to vote for Donald Trump. Keep on bashing, trashing and insulting the people you need and you're going to lose in a landslide.

How did he reject unity when he's picked Mike Pence as his V.P.....If Conservatives can't get behind Pence, What can I say?...Perhaps Trumps NEW POLITICS is distasteful to some, BUt isn't The Hildebeast so much worse than anything Trump/Pence could ever do?

Forum List

Back