I missed Ted Cruz so much

Is he for Trump or not

I am not watching so...

Let us know please

Is he being an asshole

or is he for Trump?
He did not speak for or against Trump. I'm fine with that.

I am not fine with it at all. Why? He once again LIED. How? He signed a pledge stating he would endorse the nominee, and he most certainly did not. So yeah, that makes him a liar. He showed up to endorse himself, by making sure he said he would be running in 2020. That is total lack of class.
I predict that neither he or Rubio will EVER be President of theses United States.

They were all up in arms making sure Trump signed the same pledge, remember?

No..Cruz IMO is total classless SCUM.
I think if he wanted Ted Cruz's endorsement, he wouldn't have called him a liar and insulted his wife. Can't really call him classless scum, or a liar, when the guy you're claiming he should have dropped his values to endorse is classless scum and a liar. If you were looking for a man that sells out, you're looking in the wrong place.

You do realize that a Cruz super Pac was the one that started it with NUDE pictures of Melania,...don't you? Trump, in true TRUMP STYLE gave it back to him in SPADES...THAT is what so many of us LOVE about the man, you fuck with him, he'll never stop fucking with you UNTIL you lose! How refreshing for a REPUBLICAN!
Supposedly it wasn't Cruz.

Is he for Trump or not

I am not watching so...

Let us know please

Is he being an asshole

or is he for Trump?

I am not fine with it at all. Why? He once again LIED. How? He signed a pledge stating he would endorse the nominee, and he most certainly did not. So yeah, that makes him a liar. He showed up to endorse himself, by making sure he said he would be running in 2020. That is total lack of class.
I predict that neither he or Rubio will EVER be President of theses United States.

I think if he wanted Ted Cruz's endorsement, he wouldn't have called him a liar and insulted his wife. Can't really call him classless scum, or a liar, when the guy you're claiming he should have dropped his values to endorse is classless scum and a liar. If you were looking for a man that sells out, you're looking in the wrong place.

And you little one have no clue what you are talking about. They ALL called names. Oh boo hoo. Weenies. NO>>>CRUZ LIED.
On the other hand, not everyone attacks their opponent's wives. Are you saying he shouldn't care how he speaks of her?

Stop trying to make it about what it is not about. I do not approve of ANY of the nasty things said, including things Trump said. But, that is not what we are talking about.
Those are not 10 year olds. They are supposedly very grown adults, and while Trump may should not have said things, Cruz may not have said things either. This is politics, and not a tea party (no pun intended). It has been nasty all the way and Trump was not nasty by himself. What Cruz did tonight was to use the convention for his own gain, and some are saying it may backfire. I certainly hope so.

It's a shame! Ted has some very high standards that this country sadly has forgotten. He COULD HAVE BEEN THE MAN tonight if he had said that things said in the middle of a battle for the most highly prized positions in the world, are simply that, words said in momentary lapse into hate and aggression! If he would have said he understood why and what Trump said and did, and being a STRONG CHRISTIAN, forgave him for his FAULTS, and endorsed him over the known, LIAR, CORRUPT, CRIMINAL, MURDEROUS BITCH, HE would have stolen all the THUNDER and APPLAUSE, especially if he went up on stage and shook Trumps hand!

Unfortunately, he didn't use his POLITICAL head but his PERSONAL ANGER and disappointment! Perhaps that will change in the next few months, it would be nice to think so!
Not personal anger, Trump embodies few, if any, Conservative values. If I could vote, I'd feel like I was throwing away my dignity to vote for Trump.

Pumpkin, here is a summary of Trump's positions and agenda's...MOST are DEAD ON conservative, but if you wish, we can discuss it!

Trump agenda:

1. Build the Wall
2. Enforce laws pertaining to illegals
3. Balance budgets
4. Middle class tax cut
5. Simplify tax code
6. Make military strength a priority
7. Tear up all foreign trade pacts which are taking our jobs, especially China & Mexico & Japan
8. Install hugely successful people from private sector for making foreign trade deals
9. Take better care of wounded vets
10. Eliminate/reduce useless federal bureaucracy

Trump is conservative on these issues:
Pro life since at least 2011, wanted to ban partial birth abortion as far back as 2000.
Pro Traditional marriage. “Gay rights is not my thing.”
Pro capital punishment “Capital punishment isn’t uncivilized; murderers living is”
Hold Judges accountable
Opposes “Common core is a disaster” Teach citizenship, quit “dumbing down”.
Anti education unions (2000)
For school choice
“Climate Change is a hoax”
“No Cap-and-Tax”
For drilling our own.
On Environment “Good development enhances the environment”
Stressed the importance of a strong family & culture of life (2015)
Supports Israel
Opposes Iran deal and letting Iran obtain the bomb.
Wants to crush ISIS quickly.
Wants a military so strong no one will challenge us.
Against unbalanced trade deals that kill American jobs.
Against warrantless government surveillance of citizens.
Is against having a high national debt. Warns that $24T is a point of no return.
Against gun control
For assault weapon ban but says the AR-15 shouldn’t be considered an assault weapon.
Wants to repeal Obamacare and replace it with market driven polices and increased competition among insurance companies.
Wants to increase military spending.
Will close the border to illegals
Will send the criminals and sponges back.
Will deport all illegals but will let the hard working ones go through the legal process to come back.
Against Anchor babies
Knows unemployment is much higher than official stats.
Will bring jobs back through better trade negotiation.
Attended military academy and Wharton Business School.
Stood up for Birthers and challenged Obama on his fraud.
Believes USA is “the greatest force for freedom the world has ever known”
Wants to honor commitments on Social Security and Medicare, which we can afford to do if he gets the economy going full steam.
Wants to reduce the fraud in disability and other programs.
Against marriage penalties in tax code.
Wants to reduce income taxes and eliminate corporate tax.
Wants to rebuild our infrastructure.
Wants to apply welfare-to-work to 76 other welfare programs (2011)
Doesn’t have time for political correctness.
Not afraid to call out either party or both when they are wrong.
Not a puppet to rich campaign donors.

That's what makes this SO fucking sad man! It's NOT Trump's agenda that is the problem here! It's not his resume! It's not even his personality! It's this vitriolic and arrogant attitude his supporters have toward Ted Cruz and Cruz supporters. If you could knock that shit off for a hot second and TRY TO UNIFY the party, we could whip Hillary's ass all over the place. But you people REFUSE to do that!

Look... if you can't win over people who are virtually on the same side as you are... how the hell are you going to win the election? Right now, you have maybe 37% of the electorate... that isn't going to defeat Hillary Clinton. So where are you going to get the votes? You can't even grab the lowest hanging fruit! The people who are the easiest to sell... you're rejecting them and calling them names! How is THAT a winning strategy here? Please explain that to me because I totally don't get it!

You DON'T REMEMBER who started it?...READ the links I posted...Trump was FRIEND'S with Cruz, never attacking him, even in the debates UNTIL Cruz Super Pac posted nudes of Trump's wife...a LOW BLOW I would expect form the subversive DemoRATS, not from another conservative, that got SCARED that The Donald was WINNING and he was continually in SECOND PLACE...it was an ACT OF DESPERATION and COWARDICE!

Is he for Trump or not

I am not watching so...

Let us know please

Is he being an asshole

or is he for Trump?

You do realize that a Cruz super Pac was the one that started it with NUDE pictures of Melania,...don't you? Trump, in true TRUMP STYLE gave it back to him in SPADES...THAT is what so many of us LOVE about the man, you fuck with him, he'll never stop fucking with you UNTIL you lose! How refreshing for a REPUBLICAN!
Supposedly it wasn't Cruz.

YOU know enough about politics to KNOW that Super Pacs ALWAYS have a CONNECTION to the candidate, that ISN'T RECOGNIZED by the election law...It's ALL CROOKED, and THEY ALL DO IT....MONEY is the name of the game!

Is he for Trump or not

I am not watching so...

Let us know please

Is he being an asshole

or is he for Trump?

Save yer breath.
I like Pumkin, she's very young, and hopefully we can teach her that ALL REPUBLICANS are NOT the same.

And you little one have no clue what you are talking about. They ALL called names. Oh boo hoo. Weenies. NO>>>CRUZ LIED.
On the other hand, not everyone attacks their opponent's wives. Are you saying he shouldn't care how he speaks of her?

Stop trying to make it about what it is not about. I do not approve of ANY of the nasty things said, including things Trump said. But, that is not what we are talking about.
Those are not 10 year olds. They are supposedly very grown adults, and while Trump may should not have said things, Cruz may not have said things either. This is politics, and not a tea party (no pun intended). It has been nasty all the way and Trump was not nasty by himself. What Cruz did tonight was to use the convention for his own gain, and some are saying it may backfire. I certainly hope so.
I don't think it would have been better to endorse the man that insulted his wife. Personally, as I said before, I do wish he endorsed Trump, he pledged to, I'm just also saying that I can understand not endorsing him. He probably embodies no Conservative values, and he has a repulsive personality.

I value promises above all else, Ted Cruz likely had a very difficult time making this decision, because on one hand, he has been an honest man for his entire political career, but on the other hand, he believes that if he does support Trump, he's going against everything that he has been speaking for during the election. It's a difficult decision to make, and I understand why he made this choice. I disagree with it, but I understand it.

Save yer breath.
I like Pumkin, she's very young, and hopefully we can teach her that ALL REPUBLICANS are NOT the same.
I never believed, and do not believe, all Republicans are the same.

I don't think it would have been better to endorse the man that insulted his wife. Personally, as I said before, I do wish he endorsed Trump, he pledged to, I'm just also saying that I can understand not endorsing him. He probably embodies no Conservative values, and he has a repulsive personality.

I value promises above all else, Ted Cruz likely had a very difficult time making this decision, because on one hand, he has been an honest man for his entire political career, but on the other hand, he believes that if he does support Trump, he's going against everything that he has been speaking for during the election. It's a difficult decision to make, and I understand why he made this choice. I disagree with it, but I understand it.

I know what you are saying, Pumpkin. And I might agree had Cruz just not shown up. The convention was about the nominee, not about Cruz endorsing himself.
I am sorry, but again I say..........Cruz did it all for Cruz.
I don't think his decision was hard for him. I already knew how he felt about Trump. I was hoping that since he decided to speak, that he might swallow a little of that pride and ego, and do the right thing. He didn't.
Read all of the links etc posted in here. Maybe it will shed some light.

Last edited:

Save yer breath.
BUT you have PRE CONCEIVED ideas about Trump that has never been a politician before.....did you, or did you not become disgusted with Republican's in Congress actually giving the Obomanation MORE MONEY in his last budget than the president wanted????

I know what you are saying, Pumpkin. And I might agree had Cruz just not shown up. The convention was about the nominee, not about Cruz endorsing himself.
I don't think his decision was hard for him. I already knew how he felt about Trump. I was hoping that since he decided to speak, that he might swallow a lottle of that pride and ego, and do the right thing. He didn't.
I already know his decision to speak at the convention wasn't about Trump. I know that choosing not to endorse Trump made his pledge a lie. I do not condone lying, I do not condone his decision, but I do understand that decision, and his speech, and I am fine with it. The Trump supporters are blowing it out of proportion.

Save yer breath.
BUT you have PRE CONCEIVED ideas about Trump that has never been a politician before.....did you, or did you not become disgusted with Republican's in Congress actually giving the Obomanation MORE MONEY in his last budget than the president wanted????
I am absolutely disgusted by the actions of the 'Republicans' in Congress, and how they've been rolling over for Obama, I'm also disappointed in the Republicans choosing not to support Trump, especially the Establishment ones, because it's certainly not because of their morals, ethics, or values, it's solely because it will lesson their personal gain from their part in the corruption of the government. Ted Cruz, however, is not one of them.

I don't think his decision was hard for him. I already knew how he felt about Trump. I was hoping that since he decided to speak, that he might swallow a lottle of that pride and ego, and do the right thing. He didn't.
I already know his decision to speak at the convention wasn't about Trump. I know that choosing not to endorse Trump made his pledge a lie. I do not condone lying, I do not condone his decision, but I do understand that decision, and his speech, and I am fine with it. The Trump supporters are blowing it out of proportion.

Maybe , maybe not. I know I am just tired of the lying.
I really do not think this has to do with Trump supporters. Bottom line....this election is Trump/Hillary. The end.

Save yer breath.
I am absolutely disgusted by the actions of the 'Republicans' in Congress, and how they've been rolling over for Obama, I'm also disappointed in the Republicans choosing not to support Trump, especially the Establishment ones, because it's certainly not because of their morals, ethics, or values, it's solely because it will lesson their personal gain from their part in the corruption of the government. Ted Cruz, however, is not one of them.
cruz just lost a slew of supporters by siding with george soros funded ...
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/.../cruz-just-lost-a-slew-of-supporters-by-sidi...
Mar 13, 2016 - Instead, he endorses the George Soros organized riot groups and ... money by Cruz people to take part in starting a riot at a Trump event!

And I do not think there was a clause in Cruz's pledge that stated ''if you call me a name I won't endorse you''. Cruz is a sore loser. A crybaby.

There was nothing in "the pledge" about endorsing anyone. They promised to SUPPORT the eventual nominee, which I think Cruz did by speaking at the Convention and supporting the platform and party.

You want to bash on somebody? How about Bush, Rubio and Kasich?

And I do not think there was a clause in Cruz's pledge that stated ''if you call me a name I won't endorse you''. Cruz is a sore loser. A crybaby.

There was nothing in "the pledge" about endorsing anyone. They promised to SUPPORT the eventual nominee, which I think Cruz did by speaking at the Convention and supporting the platform and party.

You want to bash on somebody? How about Bush, Rubio and Kasich?

Boss, we sort of been down this road before over Cruz, and I would really rather not do it again. (and I did bash,if that is what you want to call it) on others..you must have missed it)

I know that choosing not to endorse Trump made his pledge a lie.

No... he never pledged to "endorse" anyone. He pledged to "support" the nominee. I think he did that tonight by speaking at the convention. If anyone didn't do that, it's Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and John Kasich.

You DON'T REMEMBER who started it?...READ the links I posted...Trump was FRIEND'S with Cruz, never attacking him, even in the debates UNTIL Cruz Super Pac posted nudes of Trump's wife...a LOW BLOW I would expect form the subversive DemoRATS, not from another conservative, that got SCARED that The Donald was WINNING and he was continually in SECOND PLACE...it was an ACT OF DESPERATION and COWARDICE!

Like I said.... You want to rehash the primaries all over again? Fine... you'll get your clock cleaned by Hillary Rotten Clinton come November.

I've tried talking rationally to you people for weeks now... it does absolutely no good... in one ear and out the other. You're not getting it... the primaries are over... your guy won... Now you need to unify the rest of the party behind your guy and you cannot do that by smearing and jeering... or by rehashing the primaries and opening those old wounds again just so you can rub some salt into them... so.... carry on with your strategy and we'll watch your guy go down in flames to the fucking Marxist Socialist. Nothing else I can do.

Like I said.... You want to rehash the primaries all over again? Fine... you'll get your clock cleaned by Hillary Rotten Clinton come November.

I've tried talking rationally to you people for weeks now... it does absolutely no good... in one ear and out the other. You're not getting it... the primaries are over... your guy won... Now you need to unify the rest of the party behind your guy and you cannot do that by smearing and jeering... or by rehashing the primaries and opening those old wounds again just so you can rub some salt into them... so.... carry on with your strategy and we'll watch your guy go down in flames to the fucking Marxist Socialist. Nothing else I can do.

Curious. Are you now behind Trump?

cruz just lost a slew of supporters by siding with george soros funded ...
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/.../cruz-just-lost-a-slew-of-supporters-by-sidi...
Mar 13, 2016 - Instead, he endorses the George Soros organized riot groups and ... money by Cruz people to take part in starting a riot at a Trump event!

So we're going to rerun the PRIMARY again before the general election?

That's a winning move right there! ...NOT!

Than it's ON CRUZ for fucking up...remember he was THE LOSER, he's done nothing to erase that image!

Forum List

Back