I missed Ted Cruz so much

Wasn't this place all abuzz for Sanders selling out with his endorsement of Hillary? Cruz stands by his principles and yet he gets put on blast for it. lol

If Cruz was acceptable to the Republicans, he would have won the primary...are you suggesting that we do away with what the MAJORITY of the people voted for?...How truly DemoRAT of you!

It's a shame! Ted has some very high standards that this country sadly has forgotten. He COULD HAVE BEEN THE MAN tonight if he had said that things said in the middle of a battle for the most highly prized positions in the world, are simply that, words said in momentary lapse into hate and aggression! If he would have said he understood why and what Trump said and did, and being a STRONG CHRISTIAN, forgave him for his FAULTS, and endorsed him over the known, LIAR, CORRUPT, CRIMINAL, MURDEROUS BITCH, HE would have stolen all the THUNDER and APPLAUSE, especially if he went up on stage and shook Trumps hand!

Unfortunately, he didn't use his POLITICAL head but his PERSONAL ANGER and disappointment! Perhaps that will change in the next few months, it would be nice to think so!
Not personal anger, Trump embodies few, if any, Conservative values. If I could vote, I'd feel like I was throwing away my dignity to vote for Trump.

Pumpkin, here is a summary of Trump's positions and agenda's...MOST are DEAD ON conservative, but if you wish, we can discuss it!

Trump agenda:

1. Build the Wall
2. Enforce laws pertaining to illegals
3. Balance budgets
4. Middle class tax cut
5. Simplify tax code
6. Make military strength a priority
7. Tear up all foreign trade pacts which are taking our jobs, especially China & Mexico & Japan
8. Install hugely successful people from private sector for making foreign trade deals
9. Take better care of wounded vets
10. Eliminate/reduce useless federal bureaucracy

Trump is conservative on these issues:
Pro life since at least 2011, wanted to ban partial birth abortion as far back as 2000.
Pro Traditional marriage. “Gay rights is not my thing.”
Pro capital punishment “Capital punishment isn’t uncivilized; murderers living is”
Hold Judges accountable
Opposes “Common core is a disaster” Teach citizenship, quit “dumbing down”.
Anti education unions (2000)
For school choice
“Climate Change is a hoax”
“No Cap-and-Tax”
For drilling our own.
On Environment “Good development enhances the environment”
Stressed the importance of a strong family & culture of life (2015)
Supports Israel
Opposes Iran deal and letting Iran obtain the bomb.
Wants to crush ISIS quickly.
Wants a military so strong no one will challenge us.
Against unbalanced trade deals that kill American jobs.
Against warrantless government surveillance of citizens.
Is against having a high national debt. Warns that $24T is a point of no return.
Against gun control
For assault weapon ban but says the AR-15 shouldn’t be considered an assault weapon.
Wants to repeal Obamacare and replace it with market driven polices and increased competition among insurance companies.
Wants to increase military spending.
Will close the border to illegals
Will send the criminals and sponges back.
Will deport all illegals but will let the hard working ones go through the legal process to come back.
Against Anchor babies
Knows unemployment is much higher than official stats.
Will bring jobs back through better trade negotiation.
Attended military academy and Wharton Business School.
Stood up for Birthers and challenged Obama on his fraud.
Believes USA is “the greatest force for freedom the world has ever known”
Wants to honor commitments on Social Security and Medicare, which we can afford to do if he gets the economy going full steam.
Wants to reduce the fraud in disability and other programs.
Against marriage penalties in tax code.
Wants to reduce income taxes and eliminate corporate tax.
Wants to rebuild our infrastructure.
Wants to apply welfare-to-work to 76 other welfare programs (2011)
Doesn’t have time for political correctness.
Not afraid to call out either party or both when they are wrong.
Not a puppet to rich campaign donors.
Here's the thing, I don't believe a single word he's said in the entirety of the election. Before the election, he was a super far left Liberal whacko, and I don't think he can just become a Republican on demand.

Most people just don't get this. Here's a BIG BUSINESS MAN doing and working in NYC, the very HEARET of liberalism on the East Coast. In order to do business, and in this Subversive DemoRAT controlled city and state, you do what you must do in order to survive and prosper...if it means giving MILLIONS to DemoRATSin order to make TENS of millions, you do it. Trump was never a politician, and he certainly doesn't NEED the CORRUPTION DOLLARS that 99% of all other politicians do. Since his book in

2011 - Time to Get Tough Making America 1 Again

He's promoted Conservative ideas to make America into the country I grew up in, and has virtually disappeared. You are believing TALKING POINTS from both the MSM, the left and currently the ESTABLISHMENT BUSH idiots! Try some deep reading with an open mind.
I'll believe it when I see it.

I know you can't vote, but the only way to see it, is to elect him. IF he doesn't stand up for what he's said, we can always UNELECT HIM in 4 years, and even being BAD, he would be, what 1000% better than Obuma/Hildebeast?

Wasn't this place all abuzz for Sanders selling out with his endorsement of Hillary? Cruz stands by his principles and yet he gets put on blast for it. lol

If Cruz was acceptable to the Republicans, he would have won the primary...are you suggesting that we do away with what the MAJORITY of the people voted for?...How truly DemoRAT of you!

I am not suggesting anything of the sort. Feel free to rail against a position I've not taken, though.

Limp wristed Ryan made it sound like Pence was the candidate...then when Pence emerged he gave the Illuminati hand signal to a group in the crowd...wtf.

Is he for Trump or not

I am not watching so...

Let us know please

Is he being an asshole

or is he for Trump?
He did not speak for or against Trump. I'm fine with that.

I am not fine with it at all. Why? He once again LIED. How? He signed a pledge stating he would endorse the nominee, and he most certainly did not. So yeah, that makes him a liar. He showed up to endorse himself, by making sure he said he would be running in 2020. That is total lack of class.
I predict that neither he or Rubio will EVER be President of theses United States.

They were all up in arms making sure Trump signed the same pledge, remember?

No..Cruz IMO is total classless SCUM.

Not personal anger, Trump embodies few, if any, Conservative values. If I could vote, I'd feel like I was throwing away my dignity to vote for Trump.

Pumpkin, here is a summary of Trump's positions and agenda's...MOST are DEAD ON conservative, but if you wish, we can discuss it!

Trump agenda:

1. Build the Wall
3. Balance budgets
4. Middle class tax cut
5. Simplify tax code
7. Tear up all foreign trade pacts which are taking our jobs, especially China & Mexico & Japan
8. Install hugely successful people from private sector for making foreign trade deals

Pro life since at least 2011, wanted to ban partial birth abortion as far back as 2000.
Pro capital punishment “Capital punishment isn’t uncivilized; murderers living is”
Hold Judges accountable
For school choice
“No Cap-and-Tax”
For drilling our own.
Supports Israel
Is against having a high national debt. Warns that $24T is a point of no return.
Against gun control
For assault weapon ban but says the AR-15 shouldn’t be considered an assault weapon.
Wants to repeal Obamacare and replace it with market driven polices and increased competition among insurance companies.
Will deport all illegals but will let the hard working ones go through the legal process to come back.
Against Anchor babies
Wants to honor commitments on Social Security and Medicare, which we can afford to do if he gets the economy going full steam.
Here's the thing, I don't believe a single word he's said in the entirety of the election. Before the election, he was a super far left Liberal whacko, and I don't think he can just become a Republican on demand.

Most people just don't get this. Here's a BIG BUSINESS MAN doing and working in NYC, the very HEARET of liberalism on the East Coast. In order to do business, and in this Subversive DemoRAT controlled city and state, you do what you must do in order to survive and prosper...if it means giving MILLIONS to DemoRATSin order to make TENS of millions, you do it. Trump was never a politician, and he certainly doesn't NEED the CORRUPTION DOLLARS that 99% of all other politicians do. Since his book in

He's promoted Conservative ideas to make America into the country I grew up in, and has virtually disappeared. You are believing TALKING POINTS from both the MSM, the left and currently the ESTABLISHMENT BUSH idiots! Try some deep reading with an open mind.

I know you can't vote, but the only way to see it, is to elect him. IF he doesn't stand up for what he's said, we can always UNELECT HIM in 4 years, and even being BAD, he would be, what 1000% better than Obuma/Hildebeast?
I've been saying since the other candidates dropped out that he's the lesser of two evils. I'd never support Hillary. Never.

Listening to his speech right now. Speaking out for the rights of all Americans, regardless of whether he agrees with their lifestyles or not, speaking out against the Establishment, asking voters not to stay home on election day, talking about a divided America that should be unified. I've never been more proud of a politician. A truly honest and patriotic man. I'm still waiting to see if he will endorse Trump.
Hell, he can't even unify the Republicans.

Trump agenda:

1. Build the Wall
3. Balance budgets
4. Middle class tax cut
5. Simplify tax code

Hold Judges accountable
For school choice
“No Cap-and-Tax”
For drilling our own.
Supports Israel
Against gun control
Against Anchor babies

I've been saying since the other candidates dropped out that he's the lesser of two evils. I'd never support Hillary. Never.
Pumpkin, he's got NO POLITICAL RECORD...But he has written books since 2011 that have conservatism as their basis....The people are FED UP with Republican Conservatives that we voted into Congress, such as Ryan, That BITCH "MITCH" and many others that have given the Obomanation,and the DemoRATS over 90% of what they wanted in Congress.....isn't it time for SOMETHING NEW?

It's a shame! Ted has some very high standards that this country sadly has forgotten. He COULD HAVE BEEN THE MAN tonight if he had said that things said in the middle of a battle for the most highly prized positions in the world, are simply that, words said in momentary lapse into hate and aggression! If he would have said he understood why and what Trump said and did, and being a STRONG CHRISTIAN, forgave him for his FAULTS, and endorsed him over the known, LIAR, CORRUPT, CRIMINAL, MURDEROUS BITCH, HE would have stolen all the THUNDER and APPLAUSE, especially if he went up on stage and shook Trumps hand!

Unfortunately, he didn't use his POLITICAL head but his PERSONAL ANGER and disappointment! Perhaps that will change in the next few months, it would be nice to think so!

Trump agenda:

1. Build the Wall
3. Balance budgets
4. Middle class tax cut
5. Simplify tax code

Hold Judges accountable
For school choice
“No Cap-and-Tax”
For drilling our own.
Supports Israel
Against gun control
Against Anchor babies

That's what makes this SO fucking sad man! It's NOT Trump's agenda that is the problem here! It's not his resume! It's not even his personality! It's this vitriolic and arrogant attitude his supporters have toward Ted Cruz and Cruz supporters. If you could knock that shit off for a hot second and TRY TO UNIFY the party, we could whip Hillary's ass all over the place. But you people REFUSE to do that!

Look... if you can't win over people who are virtually on the same side as you are... how the hell are you going to win the election? Right now, you have maybe 37% of the electorate... that isn't going to defeat Hillary Clinton. So where are you going to get the votes? You can't even grab the lowest hanging fruit! The people who are the easiest to sell... you're rejecting them and calling them names! How is THAT a winning strategy here? Please explain that to me because I totally don't get it!

Is he for Trump or not

I am not watching so...

Let us know please

Is he being an asshole

or is he for Trump?

I am not fine with it at all. Why? He once again LIED. How? He signed a pledge stating he would endorse the nominee, and he most certainly did not. So yeah, that makes him a liar. He showed up to endorse himself, by making sure he said he would be running in 2020. That is total lack of class.
I predict that neither he or Rubio will EVER be President of theses United States.

I think if he wanted Ted Cruz's endorsement, he wouldn't have called him a liar and insulted his wife. Can't really call him classless scum, or a liar, when the guy you're claiming he should have dropped his values to endorse is classless scum and a liar. If you were looking for a man that sells out, you're looking in the wrong place.

Listening to his speech right now. Speaking out for the rights of all Americans, regardless of whether he agrees with their lifestyles or not, speaking out against the Establishment, asking voters not to stay home on election day, talking about a divided America that should be unified. I've never been more proud of a politician. A truly honest and patriotic man. I'm still waiting to see if he will endorse Trump.
Hell, he can't even unify the Republicans.

No, but he has brought over 2 million more Independents into the fold, and how many times have we heard that JUST REPUBLICANS can NOT win the presidency!

Is he for Trump or not

I am not watching so...

Let us know please

Is he being an asshole

or is he for Trump?

I think if he wanted Ted Cruz's endorsement, he wouldn't have called him a liar and insulted his wife. Can't really call him classless scum, or a liar, when the guy you're claiming he should have dropped his values to endorse is classless scum and a liar. If you were looking for a man that sells out, you're looking in the wrong place.

And you little one have no clue what you are talking about. They ALL called names. Oh boo hoo. Weenies. NO>>>CRUZ LIED.

Is he for Trump or not

I am not watching so...

Let us know please

Is he being an asshole

or is he for Trump?

And I do not think there was a clause in Cruz's pledge that stated ''if you call me a name I won't endorse you''. Cruz is a sore loser. A crybaby.

Limp wristed Ryan made it sound like Pence was the candidate...then when Pence emerged he gave the Illuminati hand signal to a group in the crowd...wtf.
If THAT is what it takes to WIN the presidency, let's roll with it...once Trump's in office he can CHANGE almost anything he wants...we've been watching the Obomanation for almost 8 years do so many UNCONSTITUTIONAL things WITHOUT the fucking Republican's standing up against him, that we now have PRECEDENCE to do the same with President Trump!

Is he for Trump or not

I am not watching so...

Let us know please

Is he being an asshole

or is he for Trump?

And you little one have no clue what you are talking about. They ALL called names. Oh boo hoo. Weenies. NO>>>CRUZ LIED.
On the other hand, not everyone attacks their opponent's wives. Are you saying he shouldn't care how he speaks of her?

If Cruz was so firm in standing for his values, he would have avoided speaking, kept his mouth shut and not use this opportunity to be an asshole one last time. So much for values.

Is he for Trump or not

I am not watching so...

Let us know please

Is he being an asshole

or is he for Trump?

You do realize that a Cruz super Pac was the one that started it with NUDE pictures of Melania,...don't you? Trump, in true TRUMP STYLE gave it back to him in SPADES...THAT is what so many of us LOVE about the man, you fuck with him, he'll never stop fucking with you UNTIL you lose! How refreshing for a REPUBLICAN!

Is he for Trump or not

I am not watching so...

Let us know please

Is he being an asshole

or is he for Trump?

On the other hand, not everyone attacks their opponent's wives. Are you saying he shouldn't care how he speaks of her?

READ how it started!

1. Donald Trump, Furious over Ad with Nude Photo of ...
    www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/03/heidi-cruz-donald-trump-mela...
    Mar 23, 2016 ... Donald Trump, Furious over Ad with Nude Photo of Melania, Threatens to “Spill the Beans”...

2. Ted Cruz's supporters are using our Melania Trump ...
    www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/donald-trump-melania-trump-gq-...
    Mar 23, 2016 ... Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a G.Q. shoot in his ad. ... In fact,...

3. Trump fury at anti-Donald ad slut-shaming Melania...
    www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3504746/Anti-Donald-Trump-a...
    Mar 22, 2016 ... Donald Trump has hit out at a super PAC trying to sway Utah's ... Furious Trump hits out...

4. Super PAC Other Melania Trump Photos 'Too Racy' |...
    dailycaller.com/2016/03/28/anti-trump-super-pac-says-other-m...
    Mar 28, 2016 ... Anti-Trump Super PAC Says Other Melania Trump Photos 'Too Racy' To Use ... which created...

Is he for Trump or not

I am not watching so...

Let us know please

Is he being an asshole

or is he for Trump?

And I do not think there was a clause in Cruz's pledge that stated ''if you call me a name I won't endorse you''. Cruz is a sore loser. A crybaby.
I'm not sure I'd value my dignity and values over a promise, but I can understand why Cruz did.

Is he for Trump or not

I am not watching so...

Let us know please

Is he being an asshole

or is he for Trump?

You do realize that a Cruz super Pac was the one that started it with NUDE pictures of Melania,...don't you? Trump, in true TRUMP STYLE gave it back to him in SPADES...THAT is what so many of us LOVE about the man, you fuck with him, he'll never stop fucking with you UNTIL you lose! How refreshing for a REPUBLICAN!
Save yer breath.

Forum List

Back