I Noticed That Trump Didn't Speak Badly Of The Secret Service's Actions (Or Rather Inactions) Last Night

I've noticed that almost no mainstream Republican has had much negative to say about the Secret Service, nor the shooter for that matter.

Why do you think that is OP?

I've noticed that almost no mainstream Republican has had much negative to say about the Secret Service, nor the shooter for that matter.

Not a clue but I was just wondering that myself for quite a while now. 🤔

Not a clue but I was just wondering that myself for quite a while now. 🤔
It's because the whole story doesn't match the narratives Republicans want to say.

It wasn't a gay, woman, Black, trans, Muslim, leftist or Democrat shooter.

In fact, it was a regular, white, rightwing, Republican, male.

The SS, and to a lesser extent, local law enforcement, COMPLETELY effed up, so you know Republicans won't touch that w/a twenty foot pole.

The whole thing is a loss for them.

Less than a week after a so-called "Assassination Attempt" and Republicans, across the entire media, are barely saying anything about it!?!????

This wouldn't be the case it was a, say, ANTIFA shooter, or a trans shooter.

You KNOW this.

Last edited:

I've heard a bunch of them calling out the SS. Why do you think they're calling in Cheatle to testify before Congress on Monday and sent her a supoena when Mayorkas intervened?

I've heard a bunch of them calling out the SS. Why do you think they're calling in Cheatle to testify before Congress on Monday and sent her a supoena when Mayorkas intervened?
I get the feeling that they are not covering the assassination attempt and the fallout on MSDNC

Last edited:

That is because we live in a Soviet Style surveillance, profiling, tracking capability nation now. It is just the orders to do it. and there are people with access who abuse it anyway.

It's because the whole story doesn't match the narratives Republicans want to say.

In fact, it was a white, rightwing Republican, male.

The SS, and to a lesser extent, local law enforcement, COMPLETELY effed up, so you know Republicans won't touch that w/a twenty foot pole.

Less than a week from a so-called "Assassination Attempt" and Republicans, across the entire media, are barely saying anything about it.

You know this.
The above, is pure delusion, bordering upon the psychotic, above fascist/racist tunes into Joy Reid & MSNBC every single night, where his already twisted confirmation bias is twisted even further. The above is literally snuggling up to what he would refer to as "conspiracy theory" if uttered by an American!

The FBI/SS haven't released any data on the killer (he murdered a retired firefighter and father of two) and whats more DHS halted a meeting with elected officials without saying a word, or why!

The only thing to emit from FBI to date, is the ludicrous narrative building BS that the killer was a registered republican, and a donator to far left actblue, nobody with three digit IQ believes a word from FBI, not because of "confirmation bias," as with above, but rather due to FBI's naked involvement in repeated coup attempts against Trump as president, and later as a candidate!

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, FNC, NYT's, WaPo, ect. ect. ect. have all been disseminating for going on 8 years, and in case of NBC/MSNBC, CBS/CNN they have been overtly racist, race baiting, inciting, and otherwise openly encouraging violence and intolerance directed specifically at Donald Trump and the Americans he represents!

Those are facts, above racist/fascist cretin possesses none, just pure hate fantasy, bordering upon psychotic delusion! :wink:

In fact, it was a white, rightwing Republican, male.

Less than a week from a so-called "Assassination Attempt" and Republicans, across the entire media, are barely saying anything about it.

You know this.
GSvUh1iW8AAhyLL

The above, is pure delusion, bordering upon the psychotic, above fascist/racist tunes into Joy Reid & MSNBC every single night, where his already twisted confirmation bias is twisted even further. The above is literally snuggling up to what he would refer to as "conspiracy theory" if uttered by an American!

The FBI/SS haven't released any data on the killer (he murdered a retired firefighter and father of two) and whats more DHS halted a meeting with elected officials without saying a word, or why!

The only thing to emit from FBI to date, is the ludicrous narrative building BS that the killer was a registered republican, and a donator to far left actblue, nobody with three digit IQ believes a word from FBI, not because of "confirmation bias," as with above, but rather due to FBI's naked involvement in repeated coup attempts against Trump as president, and later as a candidate!

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, FNC, NYT's, WaPo, ect. ect. ect. have all been disseminating for going on 8 years, and in case of NBC/MSNBC, CBS/CNN they have been overtly racist, race baiting, inciting, and otherwise openly encouraging violence and intolerance directed specifically at Donald Trump and the Americans he represents!

Those are facts, above racist/fascist cretin possesses none, just pure hate fantasy, bordering upon psychotic delusion! :wink:
Where can I read up on these "facts" you presented above?

And he's about to do more rallies...

Please Donald Trump, be smart this time....

Forum List

Back