Jul 10, 2014
When a white QB struggles it's because........."Offensive Line"

When a black QB struggles it's because he "Stinks"

Wonder why that is?

Wonder why that is?

Can you provide any examples?

Are you talking about Geno Smith, EJ Manuel, and Colin Kapaernick? Because they just stink.

There's been plenty of talk about how horrendous Cam Newton's and RG3's O-lines are. But RG3 might just stink too.

But when he is white it's the offensive line. Black man never gets that excuse

But, Romo "stinks"

Not last season or this season

The Cowboys stink when it matters most, in December. Their record over the last several years in December is atrocious. Then again, as an avid Steelers fan the dislike we have for the Cowboys runs deep. :biggrin:

Romo had a good year last season. Not was the defense.

He did have a good season. He was on my fantasy football team last year and yes, their defense was a hot mess and it cost them a few key games.

Are you talking about Geno Smith, EJ Manuel, and Colin Kapaernick? Because they just stink.

There's been plenty of talk about how horrendous Cam Newton's and RG3's O-lines are. But RG3 might just stink too.

But when he is white it's the offensive line. Black man never gets that excuse

What about Blaine Gabbet, Brandon Wheeden, Christian Ponder, Tim Tebow... if I recall I'm pretty sure nobody thought a good O-line would help those guys. :dunno:

Lot of people feel a black QB should be able to play without a o line. Lol

Manuel stinks, Kapaernick, is a good QB, however he makes questionable decisions.

Oakland Raider's Derick Carr, it is the offensive line and a new QB.

Lot of people feel a black QB should be able to play without a o line. Lol

Name one. Wilson is a good QB with a good offensive line and uses a good running game to mix up the plays and then when it all breaks down he has the legs of Tarkington to make the play work. Without a good offensive line or a good running game, he would be in real trouble. They surrounded him with the right people.

Name one. Wilson is a good QB with a good offensive line and uses a good running game to mix up the plays and then when it all breaks down he has the legs of Tarkington to make the play work. Without a good offensive line or a good running game, he would be in real trouble. They surrounded him with the right people.

The Redskins, for one, think that RG3 should be doing it all without an O-line. And Cam's O-line is atrocious.

Wonder why that is?

I don't think the 49ers gave up on Alex Smith because San Francisco poor play of their offensive line. They gave up on him because he could make the big play.

But, Romo "stinks"

Not last season or this season

When a team is only 8-8 for how many seasons....sorry but someone stinks.

We will see when Dallas goes to Seattle this week and see if Romo stinks or not.

If the Cowboys lose and it was close, I will accept that. But if it;s a 30-0 type score then I will be pissed. There is no way they can turn the ball over against the seahawks

Forum List

Back