I paid LESS for gasoline on April 16th

Thanks to Obama.
ntsse0jsb9u81.jpg

I was studying the idea of energy independence and realized, it has nothing to do with oil prices.

If Brent crude is going for $100 a barrel, whether we get it from Texas or from OPEC, we're still paying $100 a barrel for it. And if we start producing more oil than we consume, that doesn't force the price down, it means our domestic producers sell it on the world market.

Did Biden cause this?

Can anybody say they are paying more for gasoline today (April 16th) than they complained about in the recent months?????

Did Biden cause this 'small relief' in gasoline prices?

OPEC+. Read about it...... next News is May 1st.
$4.13 last week, this week $4.19, I was wondering why it went up. :dunno:

Did you know that under George W. Bush, gasoline prices went from $1.40 in 2001
to $3.20 in 2007, and $4.00 in 2008.
And? Pelosi blamed Bush for the increase.

The fact is the Presidents do not have that much control over gas prices going up or down. Biden is dumping a million barrels out our reserves per day and the price hasn't changed a thing. The Presidents have little or no power of the economy and yet when it comes voting time they are rejected or elected over the economy.

You somehow cut my link out of your response, so I'll put it back in so you can see Pelosi blaming Bush. 2007: Speaker Pelosi blames Bush for $3.49 gas

Presidents no matter if they are Democrat or Republican always get more credit than they deserve when things are going well and more blame than they deserve when things are going bad. This might not be right or fair but it comes with the job and anyone running for the office knows this or should.

according to both sides here the president has little to do with the price of gas.....but if you want to go that route when he was president i was paying less than 3 a gallon.....
Well if you are go then go! Hold him responsible for the huge recession, which was far more historic than the temporary cheap gas that came along with it.

Forum List

Back