I recently got into Skyrim again on PC...

I'm thinking about downloading Skyrim after playing it a bunch on Xbox 360. It really is a great game, there are so many different ways to play.

I had a video card die and right now prices are through the roof for them due to cryptocurrency mining. So I am stuck on Intel hd graphics for a bit. I decided to download some old games I missed and play at 720p. Bought four games for around $7 a pop.

Assasins Creed Black Flag is my favorite of them so far. I just started Fallout New Vegas and its a bit slow in the beginning. PC gaming is the way to go. I use my desktop like a home entertainment center in the living room with a wireless keyboard and xbox 360 controller, it's great to relax on the couch with a big flatscreen.
View attachment 189166

Same.
4 platforms, VR & Razer wireless equipment

Samsung KS8000 55 or 65 I forget which
Switch
XBOX one X
PS4 Pro
Custom PC i7 gtx1080
Oculus Rift
Razer Mamba wireless mouse & keyboard
2 separate 4tb hard drives for each system
Klipsch 7.1 tower surround system (replaced center speaker with larger Boston center channel)
Monster Power distribution center. Cancels out all electronic noise and warranties any device for life that is connected to it.
Onkyo home theater amp.
That is a damn nice setup. You should get a solid state drive though. I was running an AMD rx290x that died. It was running 24/7 crypto mining, oops. That Nvidia1080 is a nice card, I'm looking to buy one, trying to wait for prices to drop a little lower. I've decided to forego consoles and do all gaming with PC, thought about adding the Switch though. Not interested in VR yet.

My more humble set up:
Vizio 65"
Generic 7 speaker surround with shitty sub
Intel I7 7700 (originally I5 6500) with Noctua cooler
Asus motherboard with 2x8gb Gskill memory
Crucial 525gb M2 solid state drive, WD blue 1tb, Toshiba 500gb
Sapphire AMD 290x that has died
Old evercase computer case from 2005 modified with second front fan
Three Noctua 120mm case fans with magnetic fan filters
EVGA 550 watt gold power supply
Asus blueray optical drive
Logitech K400 wireless keyboard with touchpad
Xbox 360 wireless controller
I gotta have them console exclusives man. Too many phenomenal games to just ignore.
I hear you. I want that breath of the wild game. I still have my xbox 360 to play red death redemption, and a playstation 2 to play gta san andreas:21:

I'm thinking about downloading Skyrim after playing it a bunch on Xbox 360. It really is a great game, there are so many different ways to play.

I had a video card die and right now prices are through the roof for them due to cryptocurrency mining. So I am stuck on Intel hd graphics for a bit. I decided to download some old games I missed and play at 720p. Bought four games for around $7 a pop.

Assasins Creed Black Flag is my favorite of them so far. I just started Fallout New Vegas and its a bit slow in the beginning. PC gaming is the way to go. I use my desktop like a home entertainment center in the living room with a wireless keyboard and xbox 360 controller, it's great to relax on the couch with a big flatscreen.
View attachment 189166

Same.
4 platforms, VR & Razer wireless equipment

Samsung KS8000 55 or 65 I forget which
Switch
XBOX one X
PS4 Pro
Custom PC i7 gtx1080
Oculus Rift
Razer Mamba wireless mouse & keyboard
2 separate 4tb hard drives for each system
Klipsch 7.1 tower surround system (replaced center speaker with larger Boston center channel)
Monster Power distribution center. Cancels out all electronic noise and warranties any device for life that is connected to it.
Onkyo home theater amp.
That is a damn nice setup. You should get a solid state drive though. I was running an AMD rx290x that died. It was running 24/7 crypto mining, oops. That Nvidia1080 is a nice card, I'm looking to buy one, trying to wait for prices to drop a little lower. I've decided to forego consoles and do all gaming with PC, thought about adding the Switch though. Not interested in VR yet.

My more humble set up:
Vizio 65"
Generic 7 speaker surround with shitty sub
Intel I7 7700 (originally I5 6500) with Noctua cooler
Asus motherboard with 2x8gb Gskill memory
Crucial 525gb M2 solid state drive, WD blue 1tb, Toshiba 500gb
Sapphire AMD 290x that has died
Old evercase computer case from 2005 modified with second front fan
Three Noctua 120mm case fans with magnetic fan filters
EVGA 550 watt gold power supply
Asus blueray optical drive
Logitech K400 wireless keyboard with touchpad
Xbox 360 wireless controller
I gotta have them console exclusives man. Too many phenomenal games to just ignore.
I hear you. I want that breath of the wild game. I still have my xbox 360 to play red death redemption, and a playstation 2 to play gta san andreas:21:

I recently finally gave up my 360, cause all the games I needed have become backwards compatible with the One.

I still have a working NES, SNES and N64, though.

I've been playing Divinity Original Sin 1 & 2 on steam most recently. Different beast though with it being turn based.

My favorite turn based game is Darkest Dungeon or Xcom

There's a game called Massive Chalice that has a lot of similarities to XCOM, with really interesting mechanics.
Played it

What'd you think of it? I played it a couple times and then basically dropped it, but I feel obligated to love it because it's by Ron Gilbert's studio, who created all the brilliant LucasArts adventure games I grew up on.

Forum List

Back