I registered my guns today.

Still trying to figure out how all of that prevents me from going out and committing a crime with said guns.
Thus far, I have not received a reponse...?

And, for the heck of it, I applied for a license that gives me permission to own them.

Trying to figure out how all of that prevents me from going out and committing a crime with said guns - can someone help me with that?

:dunno: :confused:

My neighbor died and the police showed up to take his guns.
Now that they know you have them, they will take yours when you die unless you legally leave them to someone.

Still trying to figure out how all of that prevents me from going out and committing a crime with said guns.
Thus far, I have not received a reponse...?

And, for the heck of it, I applied for a license that gives me permission to own them.

Trying to figure out how all of that prevents me from going out and committing a crime with said guns - can someone help me with that?

:dunno: :confused:

Sorry to hear about this.

right, if you're dumb enough to leave fingerprints, DNA, or the gun at the scene of your crime. :) Why not just leave your picture ID there, too?

Next step is to have you fire your weapon for them, so they can do a ballistics check on your weapon. When a crime is committed, they'll match up guns like they do fingerprints. I'm sure someone is working on that now.

Already done.

That casing that comes with your new gun, the one that says "test fired"?

That's where it goes.

Next step is to have you fire your weapon for them, so they can do a ballistics check on your weapon. When a crime is committed, they'll match up guns like they do fingerprints. I'm sure someone is working on that now.

Already done.

That casing that comes with your new gun, the one that says "test fired"?

That's where it goes.
Good thing I have a replacement firing pin, extractor and barrel.

If you are ever detained as a danger to yourself or others, are arrested for battery, domestic violence, sexual assault, or any felony, law enforcement is aware that you own firearms. Likewise if called out to your residence, or another citizen alleges you committed a crime, the officers/deputies who respond won't be taken by surprise.
So... it doesn't prevent me from actually committing a crime.
Right?

Forum List

Back