I remember me asking about that dam failure..and sure seemed strange.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Watch whole thing till the end and see if anything he posts is not true.

Douglas Emhoff typical Brooklyn heeb and of course a lawya....kamalas husband. Major investor in Blackrock.

Between Kings Mountain and Chimney Rock NC is the largest lithium deposit in the world. The rites are owned by Albemarle Global...which is owned by Vanguard (blackrock) and their biggest investor is Kamalas husband...Emhoff.

I Sept 24th they applied for permits to redirect their mining operations between those two mountains.

There are your dots. Now connect them. If this is a tiktok conspiracy bs thing, then explain those facts away.

Explain this....go ahead and ignore it like you probably will. You won't be able to say you didn't know. Not on judgement day.

Watch whole thing till the end and see if anything he posts is not true.
Douglas Emhoff typical Brooklyn heeb and of course a lawya....kamalas husband. Major investor in Blackrock.
Between Kings Mountain and Chimney Rock NC is the largest lithium deposit in the world. The rites are owned by Albemarle Global...which is owned by Vanguard (blackrock) and their biggest investor is Kamalas husband...Emhoff.
I Sept 24th they applied for permits to redirect their mining operations between those two mountains.
There are your dots. Now connect them. If this is a tiktok conspiracy bs thing, then explain those facts away.

So Kammy is married to a businessman who is trying to exploit a rich source of lithium to make money.
Kammy stands to get rich.
Shades of Nancy Pelosi.
Just another politician getting rich.
So what are they doing that is crooked or illegal?

So Kammy is married to a businessman who is trying to exploit a rich source of lithium to make money.
Kammy stands to get rich.
Shades of Nancy Pelosi.
Just another politician getting rich.
So what are they doing that is crooked or illegal?
The real question is how applied for permits on the 24th. Just so happened that stock owned by Vanguard and the chief investor kamalas Brooklyn jew lawya husband their biggest investor just jumped as those towns were wiped out and now the entire area is cleared for a mass mining operation. Largest lithium mine in the world it will be.

That mod up there thinks that a coincidence

The real question is how applied for permits on the 24th. Just so happened that stock owned by Vanguard and the chief investor kamalas Brooklyn jew lawya husband their biggest investor just jumped as those towns were wiped out and now the entire area is cleared for a mass mining operation. Largest lithium mine in the world it will be.
That mod up there thinks that a coincidence

Well, this is all news to me but from what I can see, these dams are feared in trouble now because of all of the flooding due to that hurricane. I don't see how Doug Emhoff could have steered a hurricane. And if those dams break, it will be pretty hard to mine there.

So at best, it would seem that jumping on that land to mine lithium is just a good business opportunity, right?

Meanwhile, they will probably bleed off all the excess water to avoid further dam damage.

Well, this is all news to me but from what I can see, these dams are feared in trouble now because of all of the flooding due to that hurricane. I don't see how Doug Emhoff could have steered a hurricane. And if those dams break, it will be pretty hard to mine there.

So at best, it would seem that jumping on that land to mine lithium is just a good business opportunity, right?

Meanwhile, they will probably bleed off all the excess water to avoid further dam damage.
Or siezed on the opportunity. Never let a tragedy go to waste. Since they control the votes as proven by the elections 2020, they can do whatever they want. Now that this OPPORTUNITY presented itself I'm wondering just how that dam failed so miserably.

There hasn't been much of an explanation that I can find. Yes, a lot of rain. Got it.

And the subsequent things happening now?

Screenshot_20241005_105757_TikTok.jpg

Why are people being arrested for helping them? Why has fema stopped giving aid? Why have these people been abandoned? Why are these live posts being taken down on the silicon valley platforms?

Have any reasonable explanation?

Or siezed on the opportunity. Never let a tragedy go to waste. Since they control the votes as proven by the elections 2020, they can do whatever they want. Now that this OPPORTUNITY presented itself I'm wondering just how that dam failed so miserably.

There hasn't been much of an explanation that I can find. Yes, a lot of rain. Got it.

And the subsequent things happening now?

Why are people being arrested for helping them? Why has fema stopped giving aid? Why have these people been abandoned? Why are these live posts being taken down on the silicon valley platforms?

Hey, retard. This is a Republican State Senator in North Carolina. He's talking to YOU.

1728141444361.png

Or siezed on the opportunity. Never let a tragedy go to waste.
Isn't that the basis of good business, to seize upon opportunities?

Since they control the votes as proven by the elections 2020, they can do whatever they want.
Well, I suppose, but nothing is proven.

Now that this OPPORTUNITY presented itself I'm wondering just how that dam failed so miserably.
A hurricane hit the region.

Why are people being arrested for helping them?
It has happened before. The Fed doesn't want a bunch of others messing around in an area while they try to handle things.

Why has fema stopped giving aid?
Do you live there to know that for sure?

Why have these people been abandoned?
Its a big disaster. These things often take months if not years to clean up.

Why are these live posts being taken down on the silicon valley platforms?
I see Musk is complaining about his Starlink. Seems that he is another businessman looking to capitalize on an opportunity.
A whole of conjecture, too little sure information.

If only Sheeple read Chapter One of how to modify weather and change direction and intensity of systems .

If ,
and double If .

Until then , we must endure disbelief and not be recognised as Critical thinkers .

A superior breed , hated by Sheeple .

Hey, retard. This is a Republican State Senator in North Carolina. He's talking to YOU.

View attachment 1022255

There are other issues with the OP's post.
1) the area he speaks of, "between chimney rock and kings mtn", is about 70 miles long. No mines are that large.
2) the lithium deposits in NC are in the 'trough' east of a geologic feature known as "pea ridge". Essentially this area is between Shelby and Bessemer City. This area is a good 50-60 miles from chimney rock and lake lure.
3) The mining claims/mineral rights and permitted plans of the company, Albamarle, are near Gastonia. 70 miles or so from Chimney rock.
4) there is not a significant amount of lithium in the chimney rock area, therefore nothing of significant value would be washed downstream in a dam failure at lake lure.
5) the statement that the company "owns the mineral rights between kings mtn and chimney rock" is laughable on it's face. The are, as previously stated, is about 70 miles long, and depending on the width of such an area, would involve owning mineral rights valued in numbers of dollars we don't have names for just yet, some trillions of trillion trillions or some such.
6) the spadumene belt that contains the lithium essentially runs north and south, from kings mountain north to Sparta, not east west from kings mountain to chimney rock.
While there is more issues with the OP's assertions, these six points more than illustrate the profound ignorance in his post.
Please stop with the bullshit conspiracy theories. People in the area are suffering and continuing with this kind of nonsense only adds to their pain.

There are other issues with the OP's post.
1) the area he speaks of, "between chimney rock and kings mtn", is about 70 miles long. No mines are that large.
2) the lithium deposits in NC are in the 'trough' east of a geologic feature known as "pea ridge". Essentially this area is between Shelby and Bessemer City. This area is a good 50-60 miles from chimney rock and lake lure.
3) The mining claims/mineral rights and permitted plans of the company, Albamarle, are near Gastonia. 70 miles or so from Chimney rock.
4) there is not a significant amount of lithium in the chimney rock area, therefore nothing of significant value would be washed downstream in a dam failure at lake lure.
5) the statement that the company "owns the mineral rights between kings mtn and chimney rock" is laughable on it's face. The are, as previously stated, is about 70 miles long, and depending on the width of such an area, would involve owning mineral rights valued in numbers of dollars we don't have names for just yet, some trillions of trillion trillions or some such.
6) the spadumene belt that contains the lithium essentially runs north and south, from kings mountain north to Sparta, not east west from kings mountain to chimney rock.
While there is more issues with the OP's assertions, these six points more than illustrate the profound ignorance in his post.
Please stop with the bullshit conspiracy theories. People in the area are suffering and continuing with this kind of nonsense only adds to their pain.
Date

Sept 23rd the system developed and the projected path was it was to go towards the south eastern united states, slightly west..panhandle of Florida

Sept 24th they permits were applied

Date

Sept 23rd the system developed and the projected path was it was to go towards the south eastern united states, slightly west..panhandle of Florida

Sept 24th they permits were applied

The permit is in Gastonia. The project has been ongoing. At least three international companies have filed for permits in the area to mine lithium.
Look, before you post this bullshit you should educate yourself, if that is even possible.
People are suffering and idiots like you only make it worse.

The permit is in Gastonia. The project has been ongoing. At least three international companies have filed for permits in the area to mine lithium.
Look, before you post this bullshit you should educate yourself, if that is even possible.
People are suffering and idiots like you only make it worse.
Weird though right how Sept 24th they applied for permits to redirect their mining operations between those two mountains.

Cause it was on the 23rd that the system was officially formed and a forecast track was made.

Not saying the govt can create weather patterns etc but I do believe there are things that are and have been done to manipulate specifically hurricanes directions minimally. At the very least.

The next day?

Weird though right how Sept 24th they applied for permits to redirect their mining operations between those two mountains.

Cause it was on the 23rd that the system was officially formed and a forecast track was made.

Not saying the govt can create weather patterns etc but I do believe there are things that are and have been done to manipulate specifically hurricanes directions minimally. At the very least.

The next day?
Those mountains are 70 miles apart.
Permits take years of planning to get to the point of the actual application process.
You don't seem to realize just how crazy what you are saying sounds.

Shared route
From Kings Mountain, North Carolina to Chimney Rock via US-74 W.

1 hr 59 min (79 mi)
1 hr 59 min in current traffic

1. Head southwest on N Battleground Ave toward N Piedmont Ave
2. Turn right onto NC-216 N/N Piedmont Ave
3. Turn left onto the US-74 W ramp to Shelby
4. Merge onto US-74 W
5. Turn right onto US-74 BUS W/E Marion St
6. Turn left onto Kings Road Extension
7. Turn left onto NC-180 S/S Post Rd
8. Turn right onto Kings Rd
9. Turn left onto Gidney St
10. Turn left onto S Washington St