I remember me asking about that dam failure..and sure seemed strange.

Oh, and a map of proposed lithium mines in North Carolina......70 + miles from lake lure/Chimney rock.

Attachments

• Figure_1.jpg
    Figure_1.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 1
Those mountains are 70 miles apart.
Permits take years of planning to get to the point of the actual application process.
You don't seem to realize just how crazy what you are saying sounds.
Then again vaccines use to take years of trial prior to release. During the plandemic that has less than a 1% mortality rate, was rushed onto the scene...to "save the world.?"

Really?

And the reason for the arrests of people trying to save those people and people asking if I am there. There are more confirmed reports from thousands of citizens reporting it.

Again, the next day? The forecast track on the 23rd, the application to REDIRECT on the 24th?

Then again vaccines use to take years of trial prior to release. During the plandemic that has less than a 1% mortality rate, was rushed onto the scene...to "save the world.?"

Really?

And the reason for the arrests of people trying to save those people and people asking if I am there. There are more confirmed reports from thousands of citizens reporting it.

Again, the next day? The forecast track on the 23rd, the application to REDIRECT on the 24th?
Ummm, what? You are not making sense and are certainly way off the topic you yourself started.
I am starting to think you are best ignored for stupidity .

Forum List

Back