I saved Donald Trump's life

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
I saved Donald Trump's life. What have you so called Trum[p supporters done.
If you, also, want to save Donald Trump's life send him a dollar.
"But anything you can give, even if it's just $1, will send a POWERFUL message that the TRUMP-HATING Deep State couldn’t possibly ignore."

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! >

Friend - I OWE MY LIFE TO YOU!

It takes guts to stand up against the corrupt ruling class the way that you did.

If it weren’t for Patriots like you, my campaign would have been DEAD AND BURIED long ago.

But our greatest battles are yet to come, and now that I’ve been wrongfully convicted of 34 FAKE FELONIES, I need you more than ever.

So please, by the end of the day, chip in and join MILLIONS of your fellow Patriots in DEMANDING AN END TO THE WITCH HUNTS! >
NOW is the time to HELP ME Save America >
I know times are tough because Biden has destroyed our country, so if you can’t afford to donate, PLEASE DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

But anything you can give, even if it's just $1, will send a POWERFUL message that the TRUMP-HATING Deep State couldn’t possibly ignore.

Your actions right here, right now will decide the
future of America.
Thank you in advance for your continued support.
Now is the time to CHIP IN and help me SAVE AMERICA >
Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States
Co​

"But anything you can give, even if it's just $1, will send a POWERFUL message that the TRUMP-HATING Deep State couldn’t possibly ignore."

It takes guts to stand up against the corrupt ruling class the way that you did.

If it weren’t for Patriots like you, my campaign would have been DEAD AND BURIED long ago.

But our greatest battles are yet to come, and now that I’ve been wrongfully convicted of 34 FAKE FELONIES, I need you more than ever.

So please, by the end of the day, chip in and join MILLIONS of your fellow Patriots in DEMANDING AN END TO THE WITCH HUNTS! >
I know times are tough because Biden has destroyed our country, so if you can’t afford to donate, PLEASE DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

But anything you can give, even if it's just $1, will send a POWERFUL message that the TRUMP-HATING Deep State couldn’t possibly ignore.

future of America.
Donald J. Trump
Co​

I don't think solicitations for money are allowed on this site.

Also, your jerkoff material is disturbing.

lol

future of America.
Donald J. Trump
Co​
if he needs my dollar better break out the backhoe at bedminster to dig a big hole.

their fundraising is relentless, and by all indications high pressure.

future of America.
Donald J. Trump
Co​

Elmer has to have donated to President Trump's campaign to make him eligible to receive these messages.

You're busted, Elmer.

But anything you can give, even if it's just $1, will send a POWERFUL message
Co​
Truly Rooly

An easier way is for you to get yourself convicted by a kangaroo court. Patriots will throw pouches of gold nuggets into your hopper.

Not patriots, very stupid suckers, will throw gold nuggets.
1718323927656.png

future of America.
Donald J. Trump
Co​

Tell me all MAGA MAGGOTS fuck heads. How many Democrats are howling about H.B's trial was rigged. Where are the Democrats calling the judge and the jury had already decided on the verdict. Has Mr. Biden said he would pardon his son?

Tell us ReNaziKlans, where are Democrats howling?

Forum List

Back