I Saw Drogo Last Night!

I'll manage :lol:

Thank goodness for DVR's...I can fast forward :up:

I plan to slow down for a few Emilia Clarke scenes

You gonna slow down for her horse heart eating scene?

Emilia-Clarke-Horse-Heart.jpg

That guy should have played a Klingon in the old Star Trek series. Very little makeup required.

Not only is Drogo there, but lots of beautiful women. I fast forward a lot. Gratuitous as it is at times.

But the show is amazing

Gonna make an effort to see the next show---I do gratuitous

"A Golden Crown" is the vv best Drogo episode, imho; he also has an excellent scene in "You Win or You Die" after the wine merchant incident.

I agree, he is defending the honor of his Kaleesi, and unborn child. A golden crown, oh that musta hurt

J'adore the A's (despite their apostrophe abuse). I've always been more of an A's fan than a Giants one.

My mom is vv jealous that we saw Drogo last night. She's a Red Road fan.

Yesterday evening, whilst dining at a local spot, mr. boe and I saw DROGO in real life. Either Jason Momoa has a doppelganger, or he was hanging in Oaktown last night.

He was wearing tight cargo pants, a sleeveless shirt, a vest and cap. I'd recognize those biceps anywhere...totally hunka bunka droolworthy.

tight cargo pants? :badgrin:

btw....whoopie goldberg nearly ran into my shopping cart in the 8th grade while i was shopping at an upscale grocery store

she laughed and was like: hey man, i'm sorry kid...me:....................................................................................................nada

facepalm

Yesterday evening, whilst dining at a local spot, mr. boe and I saw DROGO in real life. Either Jason Momoa has a doppelganger, or he was hanging in Oaktown last night.

He was wearing tight cargo pants, a sleeveless shirt, a vest and cap. I'd recognize those biceps anywhere...totally hunka bunka droolworthy.

tight cargo pants? :badgrin:

Let's just say: he has a fabulous ass and impressive thighs.

Forum List

Back