I see no masks, no social distancing in this pic.

She is a disgusting piece of Left Wing shit that is doing her best to destroy the US.

That makes her pretty damn ugly.
She has a beautiful mind to go with her physical beauty. She has a big heart and wants to help people which does push a big government approach. I agree with much of her ideas but moderated. Affordable healthcare. Education access. Environmental protection. All great ideas but her proposals have the foot floored.

Sure she can be a bit inflammatory too. But damn she’s hot. :)

Representative Ocasio-Cortez graduated Boston University - Cum Laude (with Honors) and still is as dumb as a box of rocks.
She really just passed the audition with her handlers, when they were looking to replace a Democrat in a Democrat stronghold, who wasn't doing as they were told.

The same things goes for how Representative Omar got elected ... The same people backing her.
Do you still not understand how they came up with The Squad, and how it gets it's power and money?

You know you can look that shit up ... Google isn't your friend, and will try to hide it, but it's still there.
You will find the same group also backed Representatives Tlaib, Pressley, Khanna, Grijalva and Jayapal.

Last edited:
Pelosi's only emotion is hatred, if she isn't mad at someone then she goes into neutral. And she only hates people who aren't on her side.

That's why I don't care for the majority of democrats (and a few republicans), they are only concerned with fighting against the other side. When your career is based on being diametrically opposed to the other side you can't do what's best for the people. The majority of democrats only care about beating republican politicians, they care little about the citizens and only see them as tools to best the enemy with, were a commodity to them, that's it.

She is a disgusting piece of Left Wing shit that is doing her best to destroy the US.

That makes her pretty damn ugly.
She has a beautiful mind to go with her physical beauty. She has a big heart and wants to help people which does push a big government approach. I agree with much of her ideas but moderated. Affordable healthcare. Education access. Environmental protection. All great ideas but her proposals have the foot floored.

Sure she can be a bit inflammatory too. But damn she’s hot. :)

You are a sicko if you think that commie piece of shit has any beauty.

You being a sicko Moon Bat also thinks this is a hot babe:
ED641409-E6BB-4A35-8D70-25FB8B29D6AD.gif

Interesting, isn't it, how every female politician is continually judged on her appearance, especially by those who would otherwise claim to be all PC, woke up and any number of other trendy buzz words used to indicate evolutionary superiority over others? I guess when the feminists won the sexual revolution, they didn't.

Interesting, isn't it, how every female politician is continually judged on her appearance, especially by those who would otherwise claim to be all PC, woke up and any number of other trendy buzz words used to indicate evolutionary superiority over others? I guess when the feminists won the sexual revolution, they didn't.
I rarely see liberals making fun of looks. Trump brings it on himself. People do pick on Mitch about looking like an old woman or a turtle which I agree is classless. It’s common on this site by righties though.

I rarely see liberals making fun of looks. Trump brings it on himself. People do pick on Mitch about looking like an old woman or a turtle which I agree is classless. It’s common on this site by righties though.
Looks alot of times are linked to one's character. If one's character is ugly, then the looks usually follow along, even if one is seen on the surface as otherwise having good looks, their character makes them ugly regardless. When Trump was attacked, then he saw it as an open door to attack the whole person, otherwise where nothing was out of bounds if he felt that he was being attacked in an uncalled for way. That's when his opponents cried foul even though they brought it on themselves.

I wasn't talking about male politicians, I was talking about how female politicians' appearance is routinely trashed by those who would otherwise claim to champion women. One merely need mention, for example, Ann Coulter to see the usual suspects erupt.

Will Nancy Pelosi fine the "Squad" for this Super Spreader event..............or are fines only for Republicans?

View attachment 493409
They are all vaccinated
100 percent of Democrats are

Dont want to get vaccinated?
Bring your mask
This is me saying this. We are more and more a Feminized Nation. A Feminized Nation that still is based on Western Machismo. So men in most of the civilized areas even with progressive women in control will defend and protect them to their own detriment. Men are burying themselves. And if we ever wondered why women have not had as much a say it is because they are self destructive to everything in a world where there is not enough for everyone and utopia is something for the future. You do not put out a candle of hope for that day before the ability to produce more for all is made with the way to light it.
Not broad brushing all women but...when women can learn to all get along with each other then they can be in charge.
Are you seriously saying that men all get along with one another, so deserve to be in charge?
I'm saying women go for the jugular.

Will Nancy Pelosi fine the "Squad" for this Super Spreader event..............or are fines only for Republicans?

View attachment 493409

Are they all vaccinated, squooshy?
Yes? Then who cares?...oh, yeah (snaps fingers)
alt-right media!! :auiqs.jpg:
Nancy Pelosi cares, she's the one placing the "masks required regardless of vaccination status" restriction in the House Chamber.
You just made JackOfNoTrades look like a moron. I hope you're proud of yourself and you are of course correct.

Is that your white privilege talking?

View attachment 493409

Are they all vaccinated, squooshy?
Yes? Then who cares?...oh, yeah (snaps fingers)
alt-right media!! :auiqs.jpg:
Nancy Pelosi cares, she's the one placing the "masks required regardless of vaccination status" restriction in the House Chamber.
You just made JackOfNoTrades look like a moron. I hope you're proud of yourself and you are of course correct.
I assure you good Azog, I’m appropriately ashamed of my self and will try very hard not to do it again. :cool:

View attachment 493409
They are all vaccinated
100 percent of Democrats are

Dont want to get vaccinated?
Bring your mask
This is me saying this. We are more and more a Feminized Nation. A Feminized Nation that still is based on Western Machismo. So men in most of the civilized areas even with progressive women in control will defend and protect them to their own detriment. Men are burying themselves. And if we ever wondered why women have not had as much a say it is because they are self destructive to everything in a world where there is not enough for everyone and utopia is something for the future. You do not put out a candle of hope for that day before the ability to produce more for all is made with the way to light it.
Not broad brushing all women but...when women can learn to all get along with each other then they can be in charge.
Are you seriously saying that men all get along with one another, so deserve to be in charge?
I'm saying women go for the jugular.
That's not a good thing?? lol

I wasn't talking about male politicians, I was talking about how female politicians' appearance is routinely trashed by those who would otherwise claim to champion women. One merely need mention, for example, Ann Coulter to see the usual suspects erupt.
People should not be made fun of for their looks. Especially someone with as much character flaws as the vile liar Ann.

People should not be made fun of for their looks. Especially someone with as much character flaws as the vile liar Ann.
I am not sensitive. Mock away!

Forum List

Back