I see polls on CNN suggesting that the majority of people are against the tax cuts. Huh?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
No wonder they are called fake news, I find it extremely hard to believe people are going to be against tax cuts. If this is true, how would they poll on the prospect of say a 10% tax increase? Would it poll 65% favourable?

If people are so against tax cuts, give people the option to opt-out of the tax cut. Any business or individual that wants to should have the option. I call b.s.

Public opposition to tax bill grows as vote approaches

Public opposition to tax bill grows as vote approaches - CNNPolitics

The poll some dumbass liberal posted yesterday suggesting Dem's will win in a landslide in 2018...wait for it...oversampled Dem's 49% to Rep 38%, the remaining 13% don't even vote. That's some fake ass news right there.

Some people do not think a temporary tax cut is worth the minimum of 1.5 trillion that this one bill adds to the deficit.

I know it is hard to belie that people care about the future, but it seems a least a few still do

The poll some dumbass liberal posted yesterday suggesting Dem's will win in a landslide in 2018...wait for it...oversampled Dem's 49% to Rep 38%, the remaining 13% don't even vote. That's some fake ass news right there.

And when you read the methodology of the poll you find that the oversampling is taken into account when final numbers are presented.

But to understand that one has to understand statistics so you are just going to have to take my word for it.

Some people do not think a temporary tax cut is worth the minimum of 1.5 trillion that this one bill adds to the deficit.

I know it is hard to belie that people care about the future, but it seems a least a few still do
You should have stopped at "some people do not think..."

And when you read the methodology of the poll you find that the oversampling is taken into account when final numbers are presented.

But to understand that one has to understand statistics so you are just going to have to take my word for it.
If you weren't a liar, we would.

You are free to give the government your money. Few would have an objection.

No wonder they are called fake news, I find it extremely hard to believe people are going to be against tax cuts. If this is true, how would they poll on the prospect of say a 10% tax increase? Would it poll 65% favourable?

If people are so against tax cuts, give people the option to opt-out of the tax cut. Any business or individual that wants to should have the option. I call b.s.

Sorry not only CNN.
Most Americans Think the Tax Bill Will Benefit the Wealthy, Not the Middle Class

It always amazes me how little you Trump whores know.

If you weren't a liar, we would.
Lil Mikey calling someone else a liar. How precious is that!

There are many Americans who don't feel that taxes are too high, who think that, even though government spending can be inefficient and misdirected at times, they'd rather err on the side of social stability than have a few more bucks in their pocket.

Wealth inequality continues to expand, and the GOP clearly doesn't understand the social aspect of this.

Sorry not only CNN.
Most Americans Think the Tax Bill Will Benefit the Wealthy, Not the Middle Class

You can't do jack shit about it, we won, suck it.

Even if the majority were Democrats, I can't see people wanting to be taxed more. There is no way on Gods Green earth. If these same people are so concerned with lower taxes, they can go and donate their milliosn to charite,s or government boondoggles.

Im guessing they went into upper mid to high income home owners in Cali and New York, those who know they cannot get the free ride on state taxes anymore and they of course hate this Bill. That's because they never demanded local tax sanity, since they could always pass it off.

Also, CNN and some alt-left supporters KNOW this is going to be the most difficult issue to sell and roll back once instilled. How can you campaign on higher taxes? LOL. Just as Obamacare screwed so many and made it very difficult to repeal, this level of tax decreases will be difficult to repeal as well.

We could have spent the $1.5 trillion on infrastructure, tax relief exclusively for the middle class, our schools etc but the GOP’s donors put down their feet and ordered them to get it passed or else.
And they obediently obeyed.

There are many Americans who don't feel that taxes are too high, who think that, even though government spending can be inefficient and misdirected at times, they'd rather err on the side of social stability than have a few more bucks in their pocket.

Wealth inequality continues to expand, and the GOP clearly doesn't understand the social aspect of this.

I already told you yesterday, government waste and fraud this year alone was over $400 billion stop pretending you don't know how incompetent government is. ALSO its not wealth inequality when successful people generate net new wealth. They are not taking wealth from the middle class, they are growing the size of the pie. How some of you people managed to graduate school is a mystery.

You are free to give the government your money. Few would have an objection.

That would not really help as there are too many people like you that do not give a shit about the future generations.

Sorry not only CNN.

You can't do jack shit about it, we won, suck it.
Cheering his own stupidity. How funny is that.
And what did you win?
You won a universally loathed president where our #1 ally doesn’t even want him in their country.
Ha!

We could have spent the $1.5 trillion on infrastructure, tax relief exclusively for the middle class, our schools etc but the GOP’s donors put down their feet and ordered them to get it passed or else.

So then whats your argument about the $150B a year spent on illegal immigration?

Successful people should be punished by excluding them? Successful people the group that actually generates net new wealth and grows the economy creating new higher paying jobs we should punish them? That's about the most retarded thing I have seen posted in a month.

I already told you yesterday, government waste and fraud this year alone was over $400 billion stop pretending you don't know how incompetent government is. ALSO its not wealth inequality when successful people generate net new wealth. They are not taking wealth from the middle class, they are growing the size of the pie. How some of you people managed to graduate school is a mystery.
^^ believes the trickle down theory after it has repeatedly shown it doesn’t work.
Ha!

I offered an explanation of why some people are against the bill. You're not required to agree.

And since finance, economics, investing and taxes are my profession, your obedient partisan opinion is of no value to me.

Forum List

Back