I see polls on CNN suggesting that the majority of people are against the tax cuts. Huh?

No wonder they are called fake news, I find it extremely hard to believe people are going to be against tax cuts.

That's because you live in an ideological bubble, and listen to the news you only want to hear.

Other polls that show the tax cuts are unpopular

Monmouth - 47% disapprove, 26% approve
Quinnipiac - 55% disapprove, 26% approve
Marist - 63% disapprove, 25% approve
CBS - 53% disapprove, 35% approve

Budget/Taxes

All these were were taken in the last month.

But you guys who all thought that the polls were all fake and Roy Moore was going to win keep believing that these polls are #fakenews.

:thup:

No wonder they are called fake news, I find it extremely hard to believe people are going to be against tax cuts. If this is true, how would they poll on the prospect of say a 10% tax increase? Would it poll 65% favourable?

If people are so against tax cuts, give people the option to opt-out of the tax cut. Any business or individual that wants to should have the option. I call b.s.

Public opposition to tax bill grows as vote approaches

Public opposition to tax bill grows as vote approaches - CNNPolitics

This wouldn't surprise me given all the misinformation out there on both sides. I don't think most people really understand what will happen and believe a lot of the gloom and doom.

Its not the end of the world

Just more unnecessary debt and more tax burden shifted to working Americans

No wonder they are called fake news, I find it extremely hard to believe people are going to be against tax cuts. If this is true, how would they poll on the prospect of say a 10% tax increase? Would it poll 65% favourable?

If people are so against tax cuts, give people the option to opt-out of the tax cut. Any business or individual that wants to should have the option. I call b.s.

Most Americans are wise enough to realize borrowing $1.5 trillion to fund corporate tax cuts is not wise economic policy

Obviously, Republicans are not
The republican establishment won, and the Trump voters lost.

Trump voters think they won

Over $400 billion lost to government waste and fraud just this year. $2 trillion dollars stolen from the Social Security trust fund, spent, with no way of paying us back our money. In the private sector that gets you a 4x8 concrete cell with bars.

$2 trillion has not been stolen from the SS trust.

Where do you get this utter nonsense?

No wonder they are called fake news, I find it extremely hard to believe people are going to be against tax cuts.

That's because you live in an ideological bubble, and listen to the news you only want to hear.

Other polls that show the tax cuts are unpopular

Monmouth - 47% disapprove, 26% approve
Quinnipiac - 55% disapprove, 26% approve
Marist - 63% disapprove, 25% approve
CBS - 53% disapprove, 35% approve

Budget/Taxes

All these were were taken in the last month.

But you guys who all thought that the polls were all fake and Roy Moore was going to win keep believing that these polls are #fakenews.

:thup:

So less of my money going to the government is a bad thing. More options in my healthcare costs without being punished is a bad thing. Wow, how far left is America going?

I'd repeat, again, people can give all the money they want. The wealthy who say they don't need a tax cut, don't need to have one, they can take any saved money and send the feds a cheque, ditto for the average citizen. You dont want the tax cut, than give it back.

Ontario has stolen 100's of thousands of American jobs via lower taxes, bribes and the like. This will prevent some of this. You will see trillions come back from into the country. Watch and see. This is a very big deal, and you know Trump is going to look for efficiency.

umm that's not how public opinion works.

66% polled view the bill as being slanted for the rich and corporations (for good reasons!)

I know to you that may seem shocking that not everyone wants to blow up the budget to give-away to those who today least need it, but to average American doing that just doesn't make sence.

Last edited:

This wouldn't surprise me given all the misinformation out there on both sides. I don't think most people really understand what will happen and believe a lot of the gloom and doom.
The best available information tells us this is the worst bill ever.
Of course you like it. Your masters have sent in their orders and you blindly obey..

I'm just happy thieves like you will finally have to pay your fair share.

It's nothing less than amazing that Dems keep winning in polls a losing in everything else.

MAGA BABY!

Lol wtf? Republicans just lost ALBAMA Senate seat.

Do you spend even a second thinking before you post?

Even if the majority were Democrats, I can't see people wanting to be taxed more. There is no way on Gods Green earth. If these same people are so concerned with lower taxes, they can go and donate their milliosn to charite,s or government boondoggles.

Im guessing they went into upper mid to high income home owners in Cali and New York, those who know they cannot get the free ride on state taxes anymore and they of course hate this Bill. That's because they never demanded local tax sanity, since they could always pass it off.

Also, CNN and some alt-left supporters KNOW this is going to be the most difficult issue to sell and roll back once instilled. How can you campaign on higher taxes? LOL. Just as Obamacare screwed so many and made it very difficult to repeal, this level of tax decreases will be difficult to repeal as well.

People want other people to be taxed more. It's the classic politics of envy / Marx at work.

It's rather ironic how the poor hate the rich even though they pay for all of their welfare benefits.

It's nothing less than amazing that Dems keep winning in polls a losing in everything else.

MAGA BABY!

Lol wtf? Republicans just lost ALBAMA Senate seat.

Do you spend even a second thinking before you post?
Sure. Alabama's turned blue.

Last edited:
Over $400 billion lost to government waste and fraud just this year. $2 trillion dollars stolen from the Social Security trust fund, spent, with no way of paying us back our money. In the private sector that gets you a 4x8 concrete cell with bars.

$2 trillion has not been stolen from the SS trust.

Where do you get this utter nonsense?

Go ahead tell us how congress will pay us back our $2 trillion dollars, hold a bake sale?

Forum List

Back