I smell a cover up.

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
The cop was Somali national.

The woman who heard a domestic violence, probably a domestic assault or rape being committed by one of the many Somali immigrants that live in the area is now dead at the hands of local law enforcement . . . .

When SJW's want answers as to why they are eating their own, but the establishment is covering it up so they don't destroy each other, it makes a person really think hard . . . . :eusa_think:

Why? The question that still hangs over Justine Damond's killing

Is it any wonder why the Somali immigrant cop won't tell why he did what he did? Perhaps deeply held personal and religious reasons were more important than matters of local, state or national law? Perhaps his partner would shed some light on this mystery? Or perhaps the entire establishment is complicit?

I am not hopeful. I think this will remain a mystery and the story will be swept under the rug.

They were damned proud of their "First Somalian Police Officer". They can't go around questioning their social justice motives and immigration policies, now can they?

Liberal ideals exist on a very shaky platform. For one to question them, could cause their entire ideology to collapse. That's why you'll never hear a liberal, progressive, or Democrat say "I'm sorry. I was wrong."

You can wait for it, but it ain't gonna happen.

This really bothers me MisterBeale.

KSTP, Minneapolis/St. Paul:

Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension investigators were granted permission to search Justine Damond’s home hours after she was shot and killed by a Minneapolis police officer, according to court records…

“I don’t understand why they’re looking for bodily fluids inside her home,” said Joseph Daly, an emeritus professor at Mitchell Hamline School of Law, referring to one of two recently-released search warrant applications.

“Whose bodily fluids are they looking for? Is she a suspect? I don’t understand why they’re looking for controlled substances inside her home. I don’t understand why they’re looking for writings inside her home. The warrant does not explain that to me.”

Warrant at link:

Why Did Minneapolis Police Search Justine Damond’s Home After They Killed Her?

Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension investigators were granted permission to search Justine Damond’s home hours after she was shot and killed by a Minneapolis police officer, according to court records…

“I don’t understand why they’re looking for bodily fluids inside her home,” said Joseph Daly, an emeritus professor at Mitchell Hamline School of Law, referring to one of two recently-released search warrant applications.

“Whose bodily fluids are they looking for? Is she a suspect? I don’t understand why they’re looking for controlled substances inside her home. I don’t understand why they’re looking for writings inside her home. The warrant does not explain that to me.”

Warrant at link:

She was assaulting a Police Officer.

Juss dee Black Folk offin' anuvver worffffllissss Tubob, don'tcha know...

Gotta gibs 'em room ta deee-stroy...

Warrant at link:

Bullshit. Give me a break. She was reporting a disturbance that she thought was a rape taking place.

Warrant at link:

Looking for some way to marginalize the Skinny's itchy trigger finger, or their failure to properly train him?

Warrant at link:

Link or STFU.

Warrant at link:

Looking for some way to marginalize the Skinny's itchy trigger finger, or their failure to properly train him?
They didn't train him. They just desperately needed that SJW box check marked. They got a skinny on the force. Whether he deserved to be there or not isn't their goal.

Warrant at link:

She was not, good grief

Warrant at link:

They didn't train him. They just desperately needed that SJW box check marked. They got a skinny on the force. Whether he deserved to be there or not isn't their goal.

Yet one more unintended consequence of Affirmative Action.

There are so many, we even had an Affirmative Action President once.

Warrant at link:

Yet one more unintended consequence of Affirmative Action.

There are so many, we even had an Affirmative Action President once.
Affirmative action, or as they call it diversity by design can't have the best people for the job.

Warrant at link:

Bullshit. Give me a break. She was reporting a disturbance that she thought was a rape taking place.

She left her home, approached a police car from the rear, in the dark, struck the back of the police car, and struck the officer.

If you called the police to report a violent crime occurring, and the police were there, why would you leave your house?

Now we have Michelle Bachmann, spewing her right wing racist crap.

Warrant at link:

She left her home, approached a police car from the rear, in the dark, struck the back of the police car, and struck the officer.

If you called the police to report a violent crime occurring, and the police were there, why would you leave your house?

She never struck the police officer. There were witnesses.

Last edited:

Warrant at link:

A link you stupid fuck. Provide a link. Why the hell would someone reporting a crime hit an officer?

My suspicion is, she called to report a domestic abuse, was told by the Somali officer that they knew the couple that was having trouble and that Sharia law would take care of it, and her feminist sensibilities were offended, and she thus slapped the car and got irate, and verbally assaulted the officer while slapping car. Pop. Dead SJW.

I feel bad for good people that live in major cities in America today. For some strange reason large city leaders in America seem to be the enemy of it's hard working law abiding citizens. I noticed this in LA back in 1999 and got myself and my family the hell out.

Warrant at link:

She was not, good grief

Her actual name is Justine Ruszczyk. She's a US Citizen by default. I would have expected your people to have applauded that!

My suspicion is, she called to report a domestic abuse, was told by the Somali officer that they knew the couple that was having trouble and that Sharia law would take care of it, and her feminist sensibilities were offended, and she thus slapped the car and got irate, and verbally assaulted the officer while slapping car. Pop. Dead SJW.

An immigrant shot another immigrant. In your peoples eyes that would be a good thing.

Wasn't she living here under an assumed name?

Forum List

Back