I spent thousands today at a gun shown in Orange County.

Carrying on King Hussein’s legacy, LefTards have business absolutely booming for the guns and ammo industry.
The place was jam-packed with non stop trading going on all day long.
I’ve never seen more AR-15’s bought in my life.

Booming? Just read where Remington declared bankruptcy and gun makers are laying off workers.

Remington, one of America's oldest gun makers, files for bankruptcy

Gun maker Remington files for bankruptcy

Sturm Ruger has cut 700 jobs in the last year

Carrying on King Hussein’s legacy, LefTards have business absolutely booming for the guns and ammo industry.
America is lost if this is all we aspire too, really kids.. Ever been shot? Ever been shot AT? Put things in perspective here.

Because, no one profits more from Mass shootings than gun manufacturers and the NRA.

How does that work? Because Armalite made one sale to a jerky teen? What percentage of the "cut" does the NRA receive? Please be specific; I want to fully understand the level of your dementia.

What a rube! Fooled into buying more guns because he thinks someone is going to take his away!

NEGATIVE
I give AR-15’s away as gifts to family members these days....anything to make you nutless pussies piss yourselves....hahaha
Says the nutless pussy who is so scared he thinks he needs and AR15 to be safe...

I AGREE! Who needs an AR-15 to combat an intruder or home break-in?! Do please show us how you'd do it with your wits, a taped dog barking and your wife's rolling pin!

Because, no one profits more from Mass shootings than gun manufacturers and the NRA.
Yes and Republicans won't do anything about them... I see the connection...

Then where is the connection to all the democrats who don't do a fucking thing either, even when they hold total power? Oops. You hadn't anticipated being asked about that.

I GOT IT! The NRA sent a horse's head to the bedrooms of Harry Reid, Chuckie Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Debbie Wassermann Schultz, Al Green, Maxine Waters, Diane Feinstein and Hillary Clinton. Got it.

What a rube! Fooled into buying more guns because he thinks someone is going to take his away!

NEGATIVE
I give AR-15’s away as gifts to family members these days....anything to make you nutless pussies piss yourselves....hahaha
Says the nutless pussy who is so scared he thinks he needs and AR15 to be safe...

NEGATIVE faggot boy
I’m a gun enthusiast...for me, it has very little to do with my concern for safety. I buy and own guns....because I can.

You . . . . you mean, you can COLLECT THEM? Like some people collect lighters, Coke cans, rare bills and coins, stamps, DVDs, albums, toys, books, stamps, even cars and boats? People like them for their history, their differences and their various beauty and operation, just like some people collect a thousand other, far more useless things? Could it be that some people simply enjoy the shooting sport as a hobby?

The left thinks that the NRA gets a cut from every gun sold.
The left has no idea what the NRA is or what they do. They think it's part of ISIS.

Before the Left's politicization of guns, the NRA was as American as apple pie, and motion pictures sponsored them proudly at the beginning of every movie.

OurPart.jpg

Just goes to show that a fool and his money are soon parted.

NEGATIVE

NEGATIVE faggot boy
I’m a gun enthusiast...for me, it has very little to do with my concern for safety. I buy and own guns....because I can.

You . . . . you mean, you can COLLECT THEM? Like some people collect lighters, Coke cans, rare bills and coins, stamps, DVDs, albums, toys, books, stamps, even cars and boats? People like them for their history, their differences and their various beauty and operation, just like some people collect a thousand other, far more useless things? Could it be that some people simply enjoy the shooting sport as a hobby?

Odd concept isn’t it?
Lefties can’t wrap their heads around such simplicity

The left thinks that the NRA gets a cut from every gun sold.
The left has no idea what the NRA is or what they do. They think it's part of ISIS.

Before the Left's politicization of guns, the NRA was as American as apple pie, and motion pictures sponsored them proudly at the beginning of every movie.

View attachment 184722

That's the National Recovery Administration, you hapless idiot. The same emblem I already posted here as a joke. It has nothing in the world to do with guns.

Besides which you're a "Canadian", remember?

Dumbass.

I read the article, just not sure how much one thing has to do with the other.

That's the National Recovery Administration, It has nothing in the world to do with guns.

You're actually right for once. NRA, National Recovery Administration, who ever heard of them? I'm surprised there isn't a legal challenge for both organizations using the same name. Crazy me, I know, I'm a dumbass for thinking that NRA referred to the NRA. o_O

Really, frootloops? And here I thought I was a Ukrainian living in Russia. No wait, I'm a Moldavian living in the Netherlands. Rats, I forgot, I'm really a latent Berkeley liberal who was hit on the head with a peace sign and woke up thinking I'm an American! :safetocomeoutff:

That's the National Recovery Administration, It has nothing in the world to do with guns.

You're actually right for once. NRA, National Recovery Administration, who ever heard of them? I'm surprised there isn't a legal challenge for both organizations using the same name. Crazy me, I know, I'm a dumbass for thinking that NRA referred to the NRA. o_O

Really, frootloops? And here I thought I was a Ukrainian living in Russia. No wait, I'm a Moldavian living in the Netherlands. Rats, I forgot, I'm really a latent Berkeley liberal who was hit on the head with a peace sign and woke up thinking I'm an American! :safetocomeoutff:

Whelp-- Americans --- sorry, USians who know anything about their own history know about that, and anyone who bothered to read the previous few threads where I put up a whole slew of them would have known that too. But you just ran on an ass-sumption, and you got burned.

And it's not the same name at all --- it's the same acronym. Which happens commonly.

Yesterday you claimed to be Canadian, not that I believed it, but it must be difficult to keep track out there in Vladivostok. Good morning, Tovarich.

Whelp-- Americans --- sorry, USians who know anything about their own history know about that

Sure they do.

anyone who bothered to read the previous few threads where I put up a whole slew of them would have known that too.

There's the fatal flaw in your theory.

And it's not the same name at all --- it's the same acronym. Which happens commonly.

Just like the WWF which had to change its name to WWE because the World Wildlife Foundation also used the acronym WWF.

Yesterday you claimed to be Canadian.

I never claimed that. Show me. You really need to learn how to stop lying. Or at least learn how to read.

I find it interesting BL how many people are mocking you for being able to afford to spend thousands on guns you don't even need calling you a fool for your charity and for being parted with money you obviously didn't even need! These will be the same people screaming bloody murder begging for help, sympathy and compassion if any of the things they are always claiming to be happening, like Trump threatening to collapse our democracy, ever actually HAPPENS, and it is every man for himself, and there you are armed to the teeth and there they will be with their thumb stuck firmly up their ass.

Forum List

Back