I spent thousands today at a gun shown in Orange County.

Carrying on King Hussein’s legacy, LefTards have business absolutely booming for the guns and ammo industry.
The place was jam-packed with non stop trading going on all day long.
I’ve never seen more AR-15’s bought in my life.

What a rube! Fooled into buying more guns because he thinks someone is going to take his away!

NEGATIVE
I give AR-15’s away as gifts to family members these days....anything to make you nutless pussies piss yourselves....hahaha
Says the nutless pussy who is so scared he thinks he needs and AR15 to be safe...

NEGATIVE faggot boy
I’m a gun enthusiast...for me, it has very little to do with my concern for safety. I buy and own guns....because I can.
Don't worry little baby, your safe with the big bad gun.

You hide behind your guns while children get gunned down. You have no nuts.

You willing to go play "Human Shield" at the local school?

You can just step up and catch the bullets and save the children if you're that motivated.

Carrying on King Hussein’s legacy, LefTards have business absolutely booming for the guns and ammo industry.

What a rube! Fooled into buying more guns because he thinks someone is going to take his away!

NEGATIVE
I give AR-15’s away as gifts to family members these days....anything to make you nutless pussies piss yourselves....hahaha

Still a rube. And you spend thousands just to piss off a fellow gun owner. that will teach me! :21::21::21::21::21::21:
I bet you’re a lot of fun on career day

I spent thousands today at a gun shown in Orange County

Whelp.... that certainly essplains the screen name.

NEGATIVE
Says the nutless pussy who is so scared he thinks he needs and AR15 to be safe...

NEGATIVE faggot boy
I’m a gun enthusiast...for me, it has very little to do with my concern for safety. I buy and own guns....because I can.

You sackless little bitches will stop your crying any day now...CNN and those weirdo kids will tell you to do so.
You never gave two shits about all those subhuman street beasts smoking each other in Chicago....suddenly you care about some kids from affluent families dying? You pathetic, disgusting, racist fuckers.
Many of us have known we need gun control for a long time. Remember when Bill Clinton banned the very guns used in our worst mass shootings? You can't be this dumb....

Yes, that was pointless and did nothing. Did it stop Columbine? No.

Did it increase demand for the SKS? Definitely.

Rednecks gotta do what rednecks gotta do.

NEGATIVE faggot boy

You sackless little bitches will stop your crying any day now...CNN and those weirdo kids will tell you to do so.
You never gave two shits about all those subhuman street beasts smoking each other in Chicago....suddenly you care about some kids from affluent families dying? You pathetic, disgusting, racist fuckers.
Many of us have known we need gun control for a long time. Remember when Bill Clinton banned the very guns used in our worst mass shootings? You can't be this dumb....

So “many of you knew” all along while all those ghetto Nigerians in Chicago were killing each other daily....but you waited until some affluent white kids were killed...and only then did you decide to take action?
You racist fuck!
You really are slow. Democrats took action back when Bill Clinton was in office. Republicans just undid much of it. They want to sell guns, and shootings do that.

Haha...you’re steering from my point which was made crystal clear...I like your style, when you’re scared to confront the truth just steer and deflect...huh?
You’re ignorant, but slightly brighter than many filthy LefTards on this board...congrats.

The left thinks that the NRA gets a cut from every gun sold.
The left has no idea what the NRA is or what they do. They think it's part of ISIS.

But you and I we've been through that... and this is not our fate. So let us not talk falesly now, the hour is getting late.

nra-buttons.jpg

Rednecks gotta do what rednecks gotta do.

True....what is it that smelly towel-heads do?
I’m genuinely curious.

You don’t know me.
While you sprint to your mailbox daily preying that EBT card comes early...Good hard working people can spend money on senseless shit without worrying about how they’re pay the bills and eat. Weird huh?

You don’t know me.
While you sprint to your mailbox daily preying that EBT card comes early...Good hard working people can spend money on senseless shit without worrying about how they’re pay the bills and eat. Weird huh?

I can't figure out which element is the most pathetic ----

"Spent thousands"...
"at a gun show".... or
"Orange County".

It's a toss-up. :dunno:

Picked up something myself. I'm already building a couple of AR15s...a 6.5 Grendel and a 300 AAC for hunting...and was out scouting parts when I ran across this beauty.

20180325_212656_crop_711x595.jpg

First built a century before the date of my birth...still in production 146 years later. Gorgeous isn't it.

I already have a reproduction Remington 1858 and Colt 1860 and been searching for a reproduction 1873 Colt Single Action Army like this one...in my price range.

You know what they all have in common Liberal gun-grabbers? They were all weapons of war. Military issued to the Army...state of the art for their day. And they were all offered to the general public at the same time they were in military service.

Now I'm in search of a Colt 1892 reproduction.

Last edited:

You don’t know me.

"Spent thousands"...
"at a gun show".... or
"Orange County".

I can tell you have an AWESOME life by how analytical you TRY to be. It’s quite fascinating when weirdos take such great pride in creating complexities in almost anything.

You don’t know me.

"Spent thousands"...
"at a gun show".... or
"Orange County".

I can tell you have an AWESOME life by how analytical you TRY to be. It’s quite fascinating when weirdos take such great pride in creating complexities in almost anything.

Hey Doodles, I just read your title, read your user name and observed how one follows the other.

Weren't nothin'. You did all the work.

Now you're out of money but the good news is you can take what you spent it on and hold up a liquor store. Good planning.

The left has no idea what the NRA is or what they do. They think it's part of ISIS.

But you and I we've been through that... and this is not our fate. So let us not talk falesly now, the hour is getting late.

nra-buttons.jpg

Yes, let's not talk falesly. Pogo:USMB #1 leftist shill

Bob Dylan actually.
You know what else? Outside, in the cold distance, a wildcat did growl. Two riders were approaching, and the wind began to howl.

Last edited:

nra-buttons.jpg

Yes, let's not talk falesly. Pogo:USMB #1 leftist shill

Bob Dylan actually.

I think ol' Bob pronounced it right in "All Along the Watchtower".

Jimi Hendrix did it better. He also did the Star Spangled Banner.

Zomy! Take a knee! :rolleyes-41:

Because... because... oh yeah, because you're such a patriot that you want guns to... fight the US govt with.

When was the last time you wrote "patriot" beginning with the "t" and ending with "raitor"?

Because... because... oh yeah, because you're such a patriot that you want guns to... fight the US govt with.

When was the last time you wrote "patriot" beginning with the "t" and ending with "raitor"?

You make me wish McCarthy was still around.

Forum List

Back