🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I still can't believe that Trump & Hillary are the choice of the people.

You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. Believing you have a choice is where you've gone wrong.

• Banned
We are so fucked. Hillary is as corrupt as the day is long & Trump has the temperament of a 14 year old boy.

That's funny, you're still operating under the illusion that "the people" decide?
If the party decided, Trump would not be our nominee. Can't say the same for the democrats with their super delegates, coin tosses & other nonsense

Amen Brother, personally I'm hoping that this whole thing is just a flashback from that LSD I took back in the 80's and that I'll snap out of it any moment now. :eek:

"You just ate the most acid I've ever seen anybody eat in my life!" -- Cheech & Chong, Up in Smoke

Voting is an illusion to make the masses think they participate in government operations. I have never voted and never will. I am politically active however. I make my voice heard in a far more effective way.

We are so fucked. Hillary is as corrupt as the day is long & Trump has the temperament of a 14 year old boy.
That's because you're the outcast handful of minority that can't move on and get with the majority of Americans who prefer these two candidates. Your minority is so fucked and have the temperament of choosing losers like a 14 year old.

That's funny, you're still operating under the illusion that "the people" decide?
If the party decided, Trump would not be our nominee. Can't say the same for the democrats with their super delegates, coin tosses & other nonsense

You get the president Wall Street allows.

You get the president Wall Street allows.

Spot On. Just follow the money. Whichever Candidate receives the most Bank Cartel cash, will be the President. This Election will be just like previous Elections. Follow the money.

I kept pinching myself to see if I was asleep. Now I realize I need to pinch the few million people who voted for these assholes to wake THEM the fuck up.

And they need to be pinched HARD.

The attempt to get people to believe that these two are in any way comparable is still funny.

Hllary Clinton is a life long public servant and is as qualified to hold the post as any person in the history of this nation.

The idea that she is corrupt is borne of 38 years of non-stop press attention and an unending campaign to paint her as corrupt by political opponents.

She's lied a few times and she panders like any politician. But she hasn't earned the label as "most corrupt" by a long shot.

Trump is as unqualified and as dishonest as any man who has ever run for this office. He's entirely unfit for the office.

A sane person would look at these two and see one who can do the job and one who cannot.

It's that simple.

Last edited:
Voting is an illusion to make the masses think they participate in government operations. I have never voted and never will. I am politically active however. I make my voice heard in a far more effective way.

Here on this board, right? :laugh2:

giant-meteor-1.jpg

Voters get the candidates they deserve.
We live in an age when people give credence to others simply because of name recognition. Some guy is a YouTube star and instantly people want to know his opinion.
When Phil Robertson's opinion on politics is taken seriously we are truly fucked. When people are swayed by what Alec Baldwin has to say we are truly fucked.
I thought Obama was a one off, first black blahblah. No. He was a harbinger of things to come. President is no more important to people than the winner of America's Got Talent.

>>I still can't believe that Trump & Hillary are the choice of the people.<<

I cannot believe republicans have held the senate and house for the last two years and have not introduced meaningful and policy changing legislation. Even if Obama vetoed it at least it could have been communicated to the public what they were trying for and why it did not pass. They did not even do that much!!

I cannot believe the media has given that traitor in the White House a free pass for 7+ years. Nor can I believe how corrupt is this administration and how congress lets them get away with it.

I mostly agree with you, however, when you say "we are so fucked." But that is because we are in apocalyptic times where man thinks he's god and is in search of ego and comfort and bending any rule that inconveniences his selfish motives.

Trump still the far better choice, IMO. Not because he's impressed me, but because I would hate to elect a snake.

Forum List

Back