I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

I notice you didnt address what I posted, but your hot air is perfectly legal, so it looks like I'm still waiting to see ONE lie from Donald Trump be posted in USMB. Ho hum.
So your reasons for claiming Trump has never lied, is that he is just exaggerating or is too stupid to know what is the truth and what isn’t. Babbling and making up shit according to you, isn’t lying as literally, anyone including the president is excused from lying by just claiming they are stupid….
Got it.

TV told them to hate so they hate.

It really IS that simple.

I figured that out when leftists told me to my face that "walls don't work". Then to my horror they all rolled up their sleeve and allowed an EXPERIMENTAL SOMETHING to be injected into them by an $8 an hour walmart employee.

Why?

Because TV told them to.

No, unlike you I know how to think for myself. I never believed his thousands of lies. He a Convicted Rapist and he is a Traitor. He bragged about attacking Women. He was fucking Stormy Daniels while Melania was pregnant with Baron. Fuck him and double fuck his brain dead MAGA MAGGOT stupid as fuck supporters.

Last edited:
You’re waiting ? You’ve already been run over by the truck filled with Trump lies and continue to deny it. That doesn’t take anything special. All Trump cultist have that affliction. .
You have not posted ANY Trump lie.

So your reasons for claiming Trump has never lied, is that he is just exaggerating or is too stupid to know what is the truth and what isn’t. Babbling and making up shit according to you, isn’t lying as literally, anyone including the president is excused from lying by just claiming they are stupid….
Got it.
I didnt claim Trump has never lied. I asked you (et al) to post an example of where you think he DID lie. and you have failed to do that.

FALSE! They are guilt of nothing. US "justice system" is in disarray.
Sounds like another cult generalization. Was it in disarray under Trump and Bush when Bush AG failed to find Obama ineligible to run for president and Trumps AG FAILED to find any election fraud. So you’re saying the disarray occurred under Republucan admins.

No, unlike you I know how to thin for myself. I never believed his thousands of lies. He a Convicted Rapist and he is a Traitor. He bragged about attacking Women. He was fucking Stormy Daniels while Melania was pregnant with Baron. Fuck him and double fuck his brain dead MAGA MAGGOT stupid as fuck supporters.
You are an irresponsible poster.
1. You havent shown ANY lie ever told by Trump.
2. He is not convicted of anything by any legitimate court.
3. Show where Trump ever "bragged about attacking women".
4. What evidence do you have that Trump ever fucked Stormy Daniels ?
5. You're a DUPE of leftwing media BS.

Not even Trump’s video from Utube and Fix News ?
You’re a liar. Only liars deny Trump never lied.
A video is one thing. MSNBC's twist is another.

You still haven't presented any lie from Trump. It must be an exact quotation (word for word)

Sounds like another cult generalization. Was it in disarray under Trump and Bush when Bush AG failed to find Obama ineligible to run for president and Trumps AG FAILED to find any election fraud. So you’re saying the disarray occurred under Republucan admins.
Yes it was in disarray when Trump's AG didn't present election fraud - which I did, and posted it here 3 years ago im massive amounts, which you are ignorant of, judging by your inability to identify the people noted in Post # 2008, and other questions.

Forum List

Back