I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

Democracy in the US has gone "full retard", and there ain't no comin' back.

We need to show Putin he does not get tha “wish” in November. Beat Trump and MAGA and the movement’s white Christian nationalists, and Putin’s army that is advancing on Europe are crushed, We will do that simply by voting in favor of Western liberal democracy in November,

We need to show Putin he does not get tha “wish” in November. Beat Trump and MAGA and the movement’s white Christian nationalists, and Putin’s army that is advancing on Europe are crushed, We will do that simply by voting in favor of Western liberal democracy in November,
That's my plan. But I'm not voting for Biden. So you can get that out of your head. Lesser is lesser, and "woefully below any sane standards for the position" isn't going to cut it.

Has democracy gone full retard or have the people?
Well, our rules for democracy are fundamentally flawed, and that certainly doesn't help. But many of "the people" have happily succumbed to the fear mongering and "strategic voting" (aka lesser-of-two-evils), so you do have a point.

That's my plan. But I'm not voting for Biden. So you can get that out of your head. Lesser is lesser, and "woefully below any sane standards for the position" isn't going to cut it.
If you do not vote for Biden, you
Are voting to benefit Vladimir Putin. That is not open for debate.. you are voting for anti-western liberal democracy evil.

If you do not vote for Biden, you
Are voting to benefit Vladimir Putin. That is not open for debate.. you are voting for anti-western liberal democracy evil.
FUCK YOU.

I know that's not a very descriptive answer. But the shit-party drones pushing this conceit are selling out their country, and deserve nothing but contempt. That would be you.

No. Trump has been indicted by four grand juries who were shown the laws and the evidence and found guilty by a jury in the city where he committed 34 crimes,

We are not pretending that did not happen.
You know it's all a SCAM/SHAM to divert Trump from the 2024 presidential race. Ask your local 5th graders. They'll tell you. :rolleyes:

Here is question. IF P01135809 bang Stephanie Clifford (a.k.a "Stormy Daniels") AND Karen McDotugal, then why pay them hush money and then lie about paying the hush money. Ms. Clifford went so far as to describe Snoreleone's penis as small and mushroom shaped. He lied about the payments. He tried to cover up the payments and now he a convicted felon because of those payments.
Disparaging talk can be damaging to a presidential candidate, whether true or not.

Do tell. What wacky conspiracy theory am I promoting? That both Biden and Trump are abysmally bad candidates?

The rule of democracy are flawed? So you want a Fascist State? You want a dicatatorship? The election was NOT rigged. P01135809 is Convicted Felon. He is a Rapist and he is a Traitor. You hate America and you hate American Democracy. Fuck you

Last edited:
You obviously aren’t taken seriously by anyone with half a brain….now you claim you’re smarter than the judicial systems of literally, everyone, including Trump’s hand picked DOJ……and you cater to only Trump’s opinion. That’s a cultist.
No, I cater to th FACTS as contained in the large posts of 2020 election fraud that I posted, which again, you didnt read, so you know nothing of what you're talking about, Mr QUIZ Zero.

Last edited:
This numbered list you've made shows precisely why you're a Trump cultist, because it basically denies reality for nothing in exchange but your undying and para social worship of a fat greasy con artist and crook.
:puhleeze:You're NOT QUALIFIED to call me or Trump names. I posted challenges, and you punked out from them. Instead of addressing them head on, you ducked away, and wrote the hot air of that worthless post (2055) that I'm quoting.

The rule of democracy are flawedd? So you want a Fascist State? You want a dicatatorship? The election was NOT rigged. P01135809 is Convicted Felon. He is a Rapist and he is a Traitor. You hate America and you hate American Democracy. Fuck you
2020 election was rigged. So are the sham trials going on now. Country is a MESS. and you're part of that mess. 😐

Forum List

Back