I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

Go to a dictionary and look up the meaning of a recession. We‘ll wait.
How much are you going to pay me for the tutoring ?
Never mind. I'll give you the answer, since I feel sorry for you, for having had such an inferior eduction.

recession -a decrease in GDP or, for two or more consecutive quarters (i.e. six months or more).
Like Biden's 2022 Q3 & 4, and 2023 Q1 (3.2...2.6...2)
Got it now ? :rolleyes:

How much are you going to pay me for the tutoring ?
Never mind. I'll give you the answer, since I feel sorry for you, for having had such an inferior eduction.

recession -a decrease in GDP or, for two or more consecutive quarters (i.e. six months or more).
Like Biden's 2022 Q3 & 4, and 2023 Q1 (3.2...2.6...2)
Got it now ? :rolleyes:
Show it. All you showed was the stock market

1. The Covid pandemic was caused by Fau-Chi. No one else.

2. Trump's "warp speed" got vaccines in record time. Fau-Chi predicted 4-years to a vaccine, "if then", Pence got shots in arms in 10-months. You're welcome.

3. Trump has zero to do with police reform or abusive cops, dumbass. Put the blame where it belongs, on the criminals. Look at the lawless streets now, enjoy your urban plantations!

4. Trump's not going to jail. Keep dreaming.

5. Trump's right track number was close to 50%. Biden's numbers are in the shitter.
View attachment 774065

Trump threw out the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing.. that was to restore confidence in and respect for law enforcement.

Show it. All you showed was the stock market
FALSE! I showed it (RECESSION) in Post # 1779. Here it is again >>

1696039556208.png

Where is the link. There is label, no table or scale that shows or tells what is being measured....nothing.

1718163161380.png

View attachment 961019
Now let’s compare the rates with Trump.

View attachment 961019
Talk about cherry picking...

Let's just expand your graph back a few years more..

1718188896270.png

He's a nationalist. A nationalist takes care of his own first. Just like taking care of your own family. Marxists are anti-nationalist. They have no foundation. They are malcontents who just want to take from productive people.

Talk about cherry picking...

Let's just expand your graph back a few years more..

View attachment 961072
Pandemic....this is not hard and you are not honest.... that's cherry picking.

Also the original growth bar is a rebound distortion that gets its height from the previous extra low outlier using not the base line but the low point as starting point.

Last edited:
He's a nationalist. A nationalist takes care of his own first. Just like taking care of your own family. Marxists are anti-nationalist. They have no foundation. They are malcontents who just want to take from productive people.
Marx was a believer in the human bee hive. A place where the value of individual thought and action was downgraded to the base element of universal egalitarianism. At first that word sounds noble but it's not because it has nothing to do with the natural world. If all human beings were cookie cutter gene sets, born with the same characteristics.... Equally intelligent, equally attractive, equally endowed with the same physicality ( like a hive of bees for instance) then perhaps it would work. As it is that simply is not the situation.

Even Marx himself had to admit that this was the case when he uttered his now famous manifesto phrase: "from each according to his ability to each according to his need."

Pandemic....this is not hard and you are not honest.... that's cherry picking.

Also the original growth bar is a rebound distortion that gets its height from the previous extra low outlier using not the base line but the low point as starting point.
Is this anything like the formula for average is the same thing used for medians…

Is this anything like the formula for average is the same thing used for medians…
You're referring to an argument I had with a fool who never worked in statistics. I remember it word for word...it wasn't about averages, it was about multiple data streams and multiple upper quartile comparisons.

No... It's nothing like that at all. It's much more like an outright omission hoping no one would pick up on it.

Last edited:
You're referring to an argument I had with a fool who never worked in statistics. I remember it word for word...it wasn't about averages, it was about multiple data streams and multiple upper quartile comparisons.

No... It's nothing like that at all. It's much more like an outright omission hoping no one would pick up on it.
And you used a formula for arithmetic mean to demonstrate your make believe authority in stats….hilarious.
“The upper quartile is the median of the upper half of a data set. This is located by dividing the data set with the median and then dividing the upper half that remains with the median again, this median of the upper half being the upper quartile “
x̄ =(∑x)/n

Wtf, is this woo woo copy paste braggadocio on quartiles have to do with bar x, which in stats, is AVERAGE or arithmetic mean ?

And you used a formula for arithmetic mean to demonstrate your make believe authority in stats….hilarious.
“The upper quartile is the median of the upper half of a data set. This is located by dividing the data set with the median and then dividing the upper half that remains with the median again, this median of the upper half being the upper quartile “
x̄ =(∑x)/n

Wtf, is this woo woo copy paste braggadocio on quartiles have to do with bar x, which in stats, is AVERAGE or arithmetic mean ?

So....as I said the cherry picking omission ( being the failure to mention the pandemic) showing the falsely boosted restart in early 2020 was a blatant attempt to ignore the facts. A common tactic of misinformation maniacs.

The stats info you reposted is accurate and speaks for itself. You obviously don't understand it....quite obviously.

Finally...
Statistics is the only field of mathematics that basically dresses up horseshit. Add a few calculus and trig symbols and voila....you have well dressed horseshit.

Last edited:
AIPAC buys lots of politicians.

As do many other lobbies. I have no qualm with AIPAC. Better than Muslim Brotherhood groups who openly declare their goal of destruction of western civilization, and world domination by Islam.

Last edited:
Go to a dictionary and look up the meaning of a recession. We‘ll wait.

Merriam Webster Dictionary Definition
Recession noun (1)
re·ces·sion ri-ˈse-shən
: the act or action of receding : WITHDRAWAL

In the Shiskin definition of economic recession, in 2 consecutive quarters, GDP growth declines > gets smaller (ie. RECEDES from the normal standard GDP amount). As with Biden's current recession >> consecutive GDP declines ( 4.9 (Q3 2023), to 3.4 (Q4 2023), to a puny 1.3 (Q1 2024) >>> RECESSION.

In the laughable definition (Democrat concoction), there might be no receding (recession) at all. The subsequent GDP could be larger than the preceding one. You could have 0.9% and then have 0.2%. No, that is not receding away from the norm, that is going back to it.

Maybe when Democrat strategists came up with this wackadoodle definitions to cover up for Obama and his 7 recessions, they overlooked that.

Merriam Webster Thesaurus Synonyms
Recession
downturn.....downtrend......downdraft.....downswing.....downbeat

Notice how all these synonyms contain the word "down" - just as GDP recedes downward in the Shiskin definition (the common standard for 50 years), but not necessarily in your replacement attempt.

Hopefully, you won't need to be schooled on this again.

FALSE! Under Biden there have been 3 recessions. Under Obama there were 7. Liberals like Vox ignore the Shiskin definition of recession , and in recent years, have been proclaiming their own REDEFINITION of the word, designed to make it appear that Obama and Biden didn't have recessions. Ho hum.

The Shiskin definition has been the common standard for 50 years, in almost 4,000 universities around the US. You and your leftist media are not going to replace that, with your joke definition, obviously devised to cover for the many recessions of Obama and Biden, including the one we're in right now. :rolleyes:

AND LOOK AROUND YOU. The BS is obviously not working. Nobody's being conned.

Forum List

Back