I Support Diversity!

You don't have to like anything. You can be angry at everything. You can vote however you like, make whatever political party you like. Maybe you get arrested for it, maybe you win the Presidency. Maybe, maybe.

All I can say is, that while I don't share your views, which come across as a bit racist, we probably both want an electoral system that allows for more say, more choice, more oversight, more political parties instead of the corrupt two party system.

The sooner people wake up to the fact that Proportional Representation will allow them to take more control of government, the sooner the country can represent the people, rather than big money.
It's a little late for that now, don't you think? Warnings for years to no avail. Ukraine agenda proves it.

Some threads in this section inspired me to create this thread. Feel free to agree or disagree. I support diversity by keeping different races or those of a perverse sexual orientation separated. Because what if the opposite was done. Then eventually there would be no diversity. Does this logic escape you?
The left are so pre-programmed to be against things that even if they got everything they wanted they would find something somewhere to champion for or against, like protesting that there are too many holes in Swiss Cheese. It's in their DNA.

HaHaHa, you are twisting like a pretzel. First democrats as a political party are NOT part of the government. There is no requirement that a representative belong to a political party. First strike. Second, lets not call this a government of white people--that is your false construct. The VP is a POC, the leader of the democrat caucus is black. There is a black congressional caucus that is very powerful within the government. There is NO white government--but you can keep driving that wedge--it is what democrats do.

1. Are there democrats in the legislature?
2. Until Whites are no longer the majority, this can be called a White country. Therefore, a White government.
3. It isn't a wedge. That's just the way things are. Also, I'm neither democrat or republican.

Except there is only ONE species of human. BTW, there are plenty of scientists on the face of the earth, and I don't think any of them GAF what your delusions are. If you disagree, don't just rant, support your allegation. That's the way things are done, rook.

You're delusional. Suppose you dug up somebody with a PhD in zoology. Somebody who has written many scientific papers on the topic of zoology. And I asked them, "Are humans part of the animal kingdom?" How do you they would answer. Do I need to go through every other point I made? They couldn't refute me and still call themselves a scientist. You would stand far less chance of doing so.

You don't have to like anything. You can be angry at everything. You can vote however you like, make whatever political party you like. Maybe you get arrested for it, maybe you win the Presidency. Maybe, maybe.

All I can say is, that while I don't share your views, which come across as a bit racist, we probably both want an electoral system that allows for more say, more choice, more oversight, more political parties instead of the corrupt two party system.

The sooner people wake up to the fact that Proportional Representation will allow them to take more control of government, the sooner the country can represent the people, rather than big money.

The vast majority of people are idiots. And brainwashed all to hell. They can have a doctoral degree and still be idiots. And be brainwashed all to hell. To have such people having real freedom or deciding how things should be done is a horrible thought. The world is going to hell because of people exactly like them. We live in a plutocracy. That is unlikely to ever change. Because the vast majority of people think that if the wealthy are wealthy, it must be because they are right. And the wealthy also control the media. So if for some reason at some point they didn't think that the wealthy were right, the wealthy through their domination of politics and the media almost certainly already made them think otherwise.

As for racism, (and hatred) those things wouldn't even exist unless there was a damn necessary evolutionary reason for it. Right now, many blacks want to defund the police. And apparently many blacks feel they have some sort of right to resist arrest. Let blacks form their own country and run it whatever way they wish. They would no doubt fuck it up. There is a reason why there isn't a black populated country on the planet that's worth a damn. And that is despite the example set for them by developed countries. It is an obscenity for blacks or latinos be in a position to be able to decide how Whites should live. It is a crime against nature. Just as it would be if a mule deer told white tail deer how to live. Or a lynx told a bobcat how to live. Or for a regular chimp to be able to tell a bonobo chimp how to live. Does this satisfy your musings on the topic of race?

Is that what you think they're doing?

Apparently, they're failing miserably.

That isn't what I think they're doing. That's what I KNOW they are doing. And they seem to be doing a pretty good job to me. For example, around 98% of the time that I see a black male out in public with a female, it is a white female.

So you're saying the television advertising industry is a black industry?

dimensional is an adjective and as such is neither singular or plural--you're batting 000 today.

Being run by White hating semites, basically, yes. Next, one dimension would be a dimension. Dimensional means more than one.

The vast majority of people are idiots. And brainwashed all to hell. They can have a doctoral degree and still be idiots. And be brainwashed all to hell. To have such people having real freedom or deciding how things should be done is a horrible thought. The world is going to hell because of people exactly like them. We live in a plutocracy. That is unlikely to ever change. Because the vast majority of people think that if the wealthy are wealthy, it must be because they are right. And the wealthy also control the media. So if for some reason at some point they didn't think that the wealthy were right, the wealthy through their domination of politics and the media almost certainly already made them think otherwise.

As for racism, (and hatred) those things wouldn't even exist unless there was a damn necessary evolutionary reason for it. Right now, many blacks want to defund the police. And apparently many blacks feel they have some sort of right to resist arrest. Let blacks form their own country and run it whatever way they wish. They would no doubt fuck it up. There is a reason why there isn't a black populated country on the planet that's worth a damn. And that is despite the example set for them by developed countries. It is an obscenity for blacks or latinos be in a position to be able to decide how Whites should live. It is a crime against nature. Just as it would be if a mule deer told white tail deer how to live. Or a lynx told a bobcat how to live. Or for a regular chimp to be able to tell a bonobo chimp how to live. Does this satisfy your musings on the topic of race?

Yep, I've known quite a few idiots who were highly educated, a Spanish doctor for one, who lived in the UK, and told me that I knew nothing about Catalonia and their desire for independence even though I've actually lived in Catalonia and he hadn't. He was basically your average right wing Francoist.

Racism does exist for a reason. I've lived in countries where I look different and little kids may see you and cry, because you're different. One of the first things we learn is to know who are "our people". It seems to be an important thing for growing up.
However racism is the sort of thing that the more educated a person gets, the more they should be able to see that racism is fucking stupid.

I learned this when I was about a kid. My father took me to a sporting event, and I though the people around me were "my people", and then I realized that some of them were just assholes, had nothing to do with me, or who I was.
Same with race, there are loads of nice black people and loads of asshole black people, and loads of nice white people and loads of asshole white people.
An asshole is an asshole and I don't want to be put in the same stinking bag as them.

Yep, I've known quite a few idiots who were highly educated, a Spanish doctor for one, who lived in the UK, and told me that I knew nothing about Catalonia and their desire for independence even though I've actually lived in Catalonia and he hadn't. He was basically your average right wing Francoist.

Racism does exist for a reason. I've lived in countries where I look different and little kids may see you and cry, because you're different. One of the first things we learn is to know who are "our people". It seems to be an important thing for growing up.
However racism is the sort of thing that the more educated a person gets, the more they should be able to see that racism is fucking stupid.

I learned this when I was about a kid. My father took me to a sporting event, and I though the people around me were "my people", and then I realized that some of them were just assholes, had nothing to do with me, or who I was.
Same with race, there are loads of nice black people and loads of asshole black people, and loads of nice white people and loads of asshole white people.
An asshole is an asshole and I don't want to be put in the same stinking bag as them.
Yup, you know just what the TV tells you.

Some threads in this section inspired me to create this thread. Feel free to agree or disagree. I support diversity by keeping different races or those of a perverse sexual orientation separated. Because what if the opposite was done. Then eventually there would be no diversity. Does this logic escape you?
Oddly it makes sense.

There is only one species of human. You are beginning to sound like a democrat. "If I say it long enough, it will become true." Two genders, one species of human.
Like there is only one BREED among dogs?
Even disgusting Libs know not to pollute the bloodline of their French Bulldogs by cross-breeding them…but the dumb backwards fucks will celebrate every time a mutt is produced among humans. The filthy bastards NEVER make sense.

Unkotare

Forum List

Back