I think I gonna go buy a jeep this week.

There. Now you can go smoke a pole for America, owl boi.

Glad they didn't go SJW. Threw out my Gillette products. Wrote an email to them. Let them know.

Have not watched one down of football in over a year, until I see every last black asshole millionaire and white moron stand and salute the National Anthem, I won't tune in.

I will be buying a jeep this week and wrote them an email thanking them for not caving in to the left wing losers.

Poor little loser.

Love my Jeep. Lifted 2017 Wrangler Ultimate on 35" tires, offroad stubby bumpers from Poison Spyder, wheel well guards, rolled steel off road fenders, Poison Spyder tire carrier, and armor, rock rails etc.

You can call it "patriotic" or "faux patriotic", the real point is they didn't try to shove a PC lesson down our throats.

Love the concept hate the quality.

I got lucky on my first cj ... assembly above average .... the rest, not so much.

As a member of several off road clubs I've seen far too many failures when it comes to jeep products.
One guy who was diehard jeep fan who had one he'd named Chile Pepper and we promptly renamed lemon Pepper had nothing but problems with the thing.
Get bigger tires? Upgrade the axles or they're certain to break.
Never had that problem with my Toyotas.

Love my Jeep. Lifted 2017 Wrangler Ultimate on 35" tires, offroad stubby bumpers from Poison Spyder, wheel well guards, rolled steel off road fenders, Poison Spyder tire carrier, and armor, rock rails etc.

They can be a nice off road vehicle but they just have to many problems.
Buddy of mine bought a Rubicon and the transmission kept overheating. Their answer? You're abusing it.
Yet he was running all the same trails we were.

Jeeps are the best. We have had lots of them. My wife and I just got matching 2019 Cherokees on black Friday. Identical except for the color.. They are loaded! The dealer takes good care of us because we don't put a lot of mileage on our leases.
I thought you were gay. No joke lol

I have 230,000 miles on my 2003 TJ Wrangler Sport. Just normal maintenance. The 4.0 straight six is a bullet proof engine. It is now just a weekend vehicle, and yes it has been off roaded all its life.

You can call it "patriotic" or "faux patriotic", the real point is they didn't try to shove a PC lesson down our throats.

Of course they did. Only it is the kind of PC that you like. So, you love it.

A real patriot wouldn't mind a commercial in which an American flag is burned. As long as the message reflects our true values.

You assholes have lost your way.

Glad they didn't go SJW. Threw out my Gillette products. Wrote an email to them. Let them know.

Have not watched one down of football in over a year, until I see every last black asshole millionaire and white moron stand and salute the National Anthem, I won't tune in.

I will be buying a jeep this week and wrote them an email thanking them for not caving in to the left wing losers.

Poor little loser.

Stupid, C U Next Tuesday.

Forum List

Back