I think I have the VIRUS!!

..yes, this might be my last post--so thanks everyone--especially the DemWits for so much laughter--seriously

....well, I've been hallucinating/dreaming/etc --you know, like when people have the flu/are sick/etc [ so I MUST have it ] .....well---I have these hallucinations/dreams that I wake up....and drive to work --and guess what????!!!??? there are other people on the roads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL of my co-workers show up for work ....and on the drive home, it seems so normal because there is a lot of traffic/jams/lots of people !!!!! ....but when I watch MSM TV, reality sets in---the VIRUS has killed MILLIONS! NO ONE is going to work ....etc
so, god bless you all and [[ sniffle sniffle ]] it's----been .....................ffff...........mnnn fn................

Did you take the blue pill? Or the red one?

My son went to the store with shopping list...........TP gone.....shelves empty everywhere...........

Are you guys sure there isn't a Hurricane coming and nobody is saying anything..........

:dunno:
Oh it's a storm alright... A crap storm.. lol

He quotes WHO DATA.........at 3 to 4%...........but in places like S. Korea it's 0.7%
Another report was at 2.3%........the data is all over the place...........Because they simply haven't tested enough to get accurate Statistics............S. Korea tested more than any other country....so I'd think their stats are more accurate.

..yes, this might be my last post--so thanks everyone--especially the DemWits for so much laughter--seriously

....well, I've been hallucinating/dreaming/etc --you know, like when people have the flu/are sick/etc [ so I MUST have it ] .....well---I have these hallucinations/dreams that I wake up....and drive to work --and guess what????!!!??? there are other people on the roads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL of my co-workers show up for work ....and on the drive home, it seems so normal because there is a lot of traffic/jams/lots of people !!!!! ....but when I watch MSM TV, reality sets in---the VIRUS has killed MILLIONS! NO ONE is going to work ....etc
so, god bless you all and [[ sniffle sniffle ]] it's----been .....................ffff...........mnnn fn................

Did you take the blue pill? Or the red one?

green

Your post looks sillier everyday, brainwashed functional moron. Could you remember when you're proven wrong like 30 times a day?

Your post looks sillier everyday, brainwashed functional moron. Could you remember when you're proven wrong like 30 times a day?
hahahahahhahaahhahahahahaha
no, not brainwashed--hallucinating from Covid 19

Too bad our federal government is incompetent so we have no testing. So you have it?

You are going to die if your not already dead.

My son went to the store with shopping list...........TP gone.....shelves empty everywhere...........

Are you guys sure there isn't a Hurricane coming and nobody is saying anything..........

He quotes WHO DATA.........at 3 to 4%...........but in places like S. Korea it's 0.7%
Another report was at 2.3%........the data is all over the place...........Because they simply haven't tested enough to get accurate Statistics............S. Korea tested more than any other country....so I'd think their stats are more accurate.

Yes, we do have too serious a shortage of testing capacity to know here, don't we.

Would you like to take each of your numbers and compare those to the rates of whoever's flu numbers you'd care to compare them too?

W in WHO stands for "world", that's my understanding.

Too bad our federal government is incompetent so we have no testing. So you have it?
did you not read the OP?? I'm damn near dead--or am I dead???!!! dreaming/etc???

Having millions of people without healthcare coverage should help. We have no testing because we outsourced for the gains of concentrated capital, and because the people love funding our bogus, endless, illegal, unconstitutional wars. That was where our fweedumb and national economic security was to come from.

Yes, we do have too serious a shortage of testing capacity to know here, don't we.

Would you like to take each of your numbers and compare those to the rates of whoever's flu numbers you'd care to compare them too?

Yup......and they don't have good Statistics for the numbers......Why it's 480% higher than S. Korea.

Yup......and they don't have good Statistics for the numbers......Why it's 480% higher than S. Korea.

So many "know", find one ya like. I can await the hindsight required as with any emerging pandemic. Ya don't like Fauci's / WHO's numbers, ok.

So many "know", find one ya like. I can await the hindsight required as with any emerging pandemic. Ya don't like Fauci's / WHO's numbers, ok.

I have posted data on other threads showing how they are all different......Without enough data the Statistics aren't gonna be accurate.....they are best guesses without really knowing the real numbers ......as many get sick recover and aren't counted............

Hell Italy disease control said that happened there ...Said they were treating people for the Flu and pretty sure they had Corona later.........they weren't testing for Corona at that time.

I have posted data on other threads showing how they are all different......Without enough data the Statistics aren't gonna be accurate.....they are best guesses without really knowing the real numbers ......as many get sick recover and aren't counted............

Hell Italy disease control said that happened there ...Said they were treating people for the Flu and pretty sure they had Corona later.........they weren't testing for Corona at that time.

Sounded like northern Italy had a problem, last I heard.

Yes overwhelmed the medical there......and they had problems getting PPE and Ventilators......posted on that somewhere here today......so many threads on this now......It was a doc saying they were pure gold.

Every Ventilator becomes gold. Corona Virus

Yes overwhelmed the medical there......and they had problems getting PPE and Ventilators......posted on that somewhere here today......so many threads on this now......It was a doc saying they were pure gold.

Every Ventilator becomes gold. Corona Virus

Thank you, yes. Sounds serious to me.

I spoke with Dennis Rodman earlier. His pal has a proven and rapid vaccine that works immediately.
89987604_2990813030980192_6764470648208097280_n.jpg

Forum List

Back