I think I have the VIRUS!!

The bad news is the average Trump supporter on this site is over 80, and the mortality rate from COVID-19 for people over 80 is 15%.

The good news is that the average Trump supporter on this site never leaves his house and has no female companionship, so he's probably safe.

So the average Joe Biden supporters are 12 year old transgender people, and will need to wait a while to vote?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bad news is the average Trump supporter on this site is over 80, and the mortality rate from COVID-19 for people over 80 is 15%.

The good news is that the average Trump supporter on this site never leaves his house and has no female companionship, so he's probably safe.
Same mortality rate as the bubonic plague. But they’re too stupid, like their lying psychotic messiah, to understand

So the average Joe Biden supporters are 12 year old transgender people, and will need to wait a while to vote?

Anything else you care to lie about, freak of nature?

trumoscum are fact and reality averse

Now stfu

..yes, this might be my last post--so thanks everyone--especially the DemWits for so much laughter--seriously

....well, I've been hallucinating/dreaming/etc --you know, like when people have the flu/are sick/etc [ so I MUST have it ] .....well---I have these hallucinations/dreams that I wake up....and drive to work --and guess what????!!!??? there are other people on the roads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL of my co-workers show up for work ....and on the drive home, it seems so normal because there is a lot of traffic/jams/lots of people !!!!! ....but when I watch MSM TV, reality sets in---the VIRUS has killed MILLIONS! NO ONE is going to work ....etc
so, god bless you all and [[ sniffle sniffle ]] it's----been .....................ffff...........mnnn fn................

online they suggest drinking bleach....

don't know if it would really help though

1-2 drops of bleach per gallon of water. Most cities chlorinate their water at the treatment plant.

Same mortality rate as the bubonic plague. But they’re too stupid, like their lying psychotic messiah, to understand

TARD. (Trump Aversion/Revulsion DIsease.)

Now stfu

Here’s what you’ll be voting for dimtard, so you STFU!

..yes, this might be my last post--so thanks everyone--especially the DemWits for so much laughter--seriously

....well, I've been hallucinating/dreaming/etc --you know, like when people have the flu/are sick/etc [ so I MUST have it ] .....well---I have these hallucinations/dreams that I wake up....and drive to work --and guess what????!!!??? there are other people on the roads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL of my co-workers show up for work ....and on the drive home, it seems so normal because there is a lot of traffic/jams/lots of people !!!!! ....but when I watch MSM TV, reality sets in---the VIRUS has killed MILLIONS! NO ONE is going to work ....etc
so, god bless you all and [[ sniffle sniffle ]] it's----been .....................ffff...........mnnn fn................

1-2 drops of bleach per gallon of water. Most cities chlorinate their water at the treatment plant.
I wonder why we haven't seen more water purifying comercials after the virus.......LOL

They could make a killing right now.........especially on brain dead liberals.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Didn't help Michael Jackson, oh wait.

Uh ohh. You be down with the sickness.

yes, something is wrong with me

Cut up and eat a head of celery--yes, all of it. Get the greenest one you can find. And if it gets between your teeth, put it in a food processor or comercial grade blender with a cup of distilled water, then turn to "liquefy." Drink that sucker. It may not taste wonderful, but if you really have anything wrong with you of a viral nature, the cluster salts in celery will deal it a lethal blow. Celery juice fights Epstein-Barr and Shingles viruses

Oh, there is a side effect if you take it just before bedtime. Be sure there's a clear path between you and the toilet, and be sure you have plenty of toilet paper on the roll. It beats the alternative, however, unless your ambition is to be 6 feet under.

So that's what the toilet paper is for. Thanks. LOL

No wonder there's no TP and celery @ the Wally World! :eek2:

Last edited:

Now stfu

Here’s what you’ll be voting for dimtard, so you STFU!

He's an old hippie and he don't know what to do... That's the lyrics in a song right ?

It's gotta get to the septic tank first.
In 15 years, I've only had to use this a couple times.
SpiritedShorttermApatosaur-max-1mb.gif

Forum List

Back