I think I have the VIRUS!!

..yes, this might be my last post--so thanks everyone--especially the DemWits for so much laughter--seriously

....well, I've been hallucinating/dreaming/etc --you know, like when people have the flu/are sick/etc [ so I MUST have it ] .....well---I have these hallucinations/dreams that I wake up....and drive to work --and guess what????!!!??? there are other people on the roads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL of my co-workers show up for work ....and on the drive home, it seems so normal because there is a lot of traffic/jams/lots of people !!!!! ....but when I watch MSM TV, reality sets in---the VIRUS has killed MILLIONS! NO ONE is going to work ....etc
so, god bless you all and [[ sniffle sniffle ]] it's----been .....................ffff...........mnnn fn................

09AE1B44-7DBD-4F54-B9B8-93A87F09F32D.jpeg

..yes, this might be my last post--so thanks everyone--especially the DemWits for so much laughter--seriously

....well, I've been hallucinating/dreaming/etc --you know, like when people have the flu/are sick/etc [ so I MUST have it ] .....well---I have these hallucinations/dreams that I wake up....and drive to work --and guess what????!!!??? there are other people on the roads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL of my co-workers show up for work ....and on the drive home, it seems so normal because there is a lot of traffic/jams/lots of people !!!!! ....but when I watch MSM TV, reality sets in---the VIRUS has killed MILLIONS! NO ONE is going to work ....etc
so, god bless you all and [[ sniffle sniffle ]] it's----been .....................ffff...........mnnn fn................

Uh ohh. You be down with the sickness.

yes, something is wrong with me

Cut up and eat a head of celery--yes, all of it. Get the greenest one you can find. And if it gets between your teeth, put it in a food processor or comercial grade blender with a cup of distilled water, then turn to "liquefy." Drink that sucker. It may not taste wonderful, but if you really have anything wrong with you of a viral nature, the cluster salts in celery will deal it a lethal blow. Celery juice fights Epstein-Barr and Shingles viruses

Oh, there is a side effect if you take it just before bedtime. Be sure there's a clear path between you and the toilet, and be sure you have plenty of toilet paper on the roll. It beats the alternative, however, unless your ambition is to be 6 feet under.

There seems to be a toilet paper shortage in my neck of the woods but the ABC store has no trouble stocking Jim Beam.

T's & P's

T's & P's

Let's be real: The last time you prayed was in junior-high Catholic school, amirite?

We won't delve into the "thoughts" side of things yet, because I'm sensing programming.

Cut up and eat a head of celery--yes, all of it. Get the greenest one you can find. And if it gets between your teeth, put it in a food processor or comercial grade blender with a cup of distilled water, then turn to "liquefy." Drink that sucker. It may not taste wonderful, but if you really have anything wrong with you of a viral nature, the cluster salts in celery will deal it a lethal blow. Celery juice fights Epstein-Barr and Shingles viruses

Oh, there is a side effect if you take it just before bedtime. Be sure there's a clear path between you and the toilet, and be sure you have plenty of toilet paper on the roll. It beats the alternative, however, unless your ambition is to be 6 feet under.

..I'm ok once I start watching the MSM/News

That was the longest death scene since the last spaghetti western in the 70’s.
For a Few Dollars More had a bunch of those

..I'm ok once I start watching the MSM/News

:aug08_031:

To each his zone. :abgg2q.jpg:

Come back Shane; Shane, Come back! :D
1f11502a17b57300cb9ff46f11b9ef623f678ae.jpg

View attachment 312327
They told those American's behind that door to get out of China. Too late...

Last edited:

So that's what the toilet paper is for. Thanks. LOL

online they suggest drinking bleach....

don't know if it would really help though

online they suggest drinking bleach....

don't know if it would really help though
About as well as Tide Pods

Forum List

Back