I think it’s safe to say that if it were biologically possible for republican men to have kids...

...they would whine and whine about their personal freedom over their own bodies. It’s not like they would give a shit about a fetus. We know this because it’s obvious they don’t care about kids born to single mothers.

Seriously imagine this: a republican male gets laid then finds out he is pregnant and must last 9 months to give birth. Yeah right. Lol

For the sake of sanity change your avatar.

How is being agains the killing of an innocent human "self righteous?"
Again I’ll ask this basic question: if it were biologically possible for you to get pregnant and you got impregnated after a one night stand, your dumbass is telling me you would carry that kid for 9 months? Yeah fucking right. Of course you wouldn’t. You as a RW would whine and whine about personal freedom over your own body.

Yeah, I would......since it is a living human being and killing it would be murder. I may put the baby up for adoption or keep it, but killing the baby wouldn't be on the table.

And again, asshat, there are lots of Conservative women who can actually have those babies you talk about, and they are 100% against abortion......so you morons have no real point.....

Are you guys really this stupid, or do you just pretend to be this stupid when you post?
You are so full of shit. Sure, it’s easy for you to say that because you’ve never been in that situation. God I can’t even imagine the shitstorm republican men would throw over what they could do with their own bodies. It’s obvious a fetus would come second because you people whine endlessly about your tax dollars going to kids born to single mothers. You’re more interested in shaming the mother than actually acknowledging that the kid exists regardless of how unprepared the mother was.

You asshats can’t have it both ways. You can’t force women to give birth and then still expect to be selfish dipshits once the kid is born.

Hey, asshat.....again...Republican women can already have babies...can already get pregnant....and yet, they still oppose abortion even though they can get pregnant. Why, with that tiny brain of yours, would you think Conservative men would be any different, you dope. And since Conservatives give more time and money to charity than left wingers like you do...how do you figure they are selfish when it comes to kids...you stupid asshat....
I’ll also add that republican men are more selfish than republican women. By a long shot. Tell me, why didn’t the GOP have any women, conservative or otherwise, involved in making this abortion law?

Moron, who do you think supports the male politicians who put this law forward, you moron......anti-abortion groups made up of women.....you are such a doofus....ever hear of Lila Rose, Abby Johnson......?

What will all these Republican men do when their mistresses and one night stands get pregnant?

Since this is Alabama replace "Mistress/One night stand" with "Cousin" or "Niece".

Last I heard, it was democrat politicians like anthony weiner, roman polanski and all of the Hollywood elite who were raping children and exposing themselves to underage children......

Hey, dipshit....Republican women already can get pregnant and they support ending abortion....you are a moron....
These are generally women who have never been in this situation. Either way, their opinion still carries actual weight as opposed to a retarded republican male whose pathetic self-righteousness over the issue is a complete waste of energy to listen to.

How is being agains the killing of an innocent human "self righteous?"
Again I’ll ask this basic question: if it were biologically possible for you to get pregnant and you got impregnated after a one night stand, your dumbass is telling me you would carry that kid for 9 months? Yeah fucking right. Of course you wouldn’t. You as a RW would whine and whine about personal freedom over your own body.

Hey, asshat.....there is a show on one of the cable channels about two people who find the parents or children involved in adoptions.....they track them down...one of the episodes was a girl who was the product of a rape, and 2 decades later she had them find her birth mother.....who gave birth, and then put her up for adoption........they now have a relationship they would never have had had the mother killed her in the womb.....

A great deal of happiness can be found by giving birth, putting the baby into a loving family, and then meeting that baby when they have grown up............when both parties can have a relationship without the trauma of the rape....

You guys are such short sighted morons....

Great series of posts, 2a. We must realize this issue, for the pro-death, is about justification and ultimate selfishness, and self-aggrandization. They spew over and over the same rhetoric, the same justifications like a flock of mockingbirds staring in a mirror, although none of their excuses hold a drop of water logically, compassionately, philosophically, scientifically or rationally. Of course they know it is the ultimate wrong act yet at the same time, they want ultimate freedom to do whatever they choose without repercussions for the most vile of acts. They need someone to reassure them killing their unborn is normal and natural as the removal of a inanimate cyst. What better way to justify the unthinkable than surrendering their minds to the one ideology which has swept the nation like wildfire over the past six or so decades? In other words, someone (and they have no idea who, really they don't) disseminated the lie that a developing child is disposable tissue. That snuffing out a unique human universe (a child's mind) is like treating a common cold. Fortunately, they require a hive group mind in which to hide and share the guilt in order to deal with the burden of what they've done or wish to do. More and more of their membership is dissolving. More members of it are running away. Soon they'll have far fewer card carrying abortionists to share that burden and all of them who will be left are the hardcore ideologues. My guess is they'll be dealt with.

What a truck load of bullshit this post is.

If you valued these childrens lives in the slightest, their mothers would all have adequate medical treatment throughout their pregnancies. They would have decent wages and job protections throughout their pregnancies. And affordable child care when it was time to return to work.

If you valued these children in the slightest, you would also value their mothers. And respect their choices.

You neither value the children or their parents. You just want to control them.

...they would whine and whine about their personal freedom over their own bodies. It’s not like they would give a shit about a fetus. We know this because it’s obvious they don’t care about kids born to single mothers.

Seriously imagine this: a republican male gets laid then finds out he is pregnant and must last 9 months to give birth. Yeah right. Lol

Hey, dipshit....Republican women already can get pregnant and they support ending abortion....you are a moron....
These are generally women who have never been in this situation. Either way, their opinion still carries actual weight as opposed to a retarded republican male whose pathetic self-righteousness over the issue is a complete waste of energy to listen to.
It’s funny that you think your opinion carries actual weight. It doesn’t.

My GOD

I can not believe I am reading this

this is totally unimaginable ...and totally sick in your mind!:cuckoo:

Mercy please

OP get your meds ASAP

Forum List

Back