I think Lindsey hit the nail on what's driving Maga nuts

Only if the crazy bastards in DC release another pandemic.
It seems a few of them are slowly spreading now. Perhaps it is just a joke from the elites and a real red flag surprise of something different will occur. Watching near every progressive turn into Mini Hitler's during Covid was a disgrace. Just that alone, deserves karma. People were affected negatively in many ways and a lot of people have not forgot it. We need unity. And it is not done when 95%of what we get is propaganda or extreme fear tactics from Progressive Communists.

People also remember that more people died from COVID on Biden's watch, AFTER having been given three vaccines.

Yea but that's a bullshit number that's already been debunked.

Most of the people who died were Republicans who didn't get vaccinated and went to Trump rallies. So we actually LOVE those deaths. 500,000 less Trump votes this November.

Hard to feel sad and say I told you so at the same time.

Seriously, you think Biden is responsible for the people who didn't get vaccinated and went to Trump rallies like Herman Cain?

Most people with COVID-19 have mild symptoms, but some people become severely ill. More than 1 million people have died from COVID-19 in the US since the virus first emerged in Wuhan, China in December 2019. On March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization characterized the outbreak as a pandemic.

And Trump said it was no big deal. Come to my rallies. And don't be a fag and wear a mask.

What she's doing is momentous and inspiring to millions. Now what about that delusional shit you're spewing.
LOL .. the facade of a campaign with no detail is so inspiring. It's like Obamacare .. approve it and then you get to see what you voted for. Brilliant strategy and the mindset I'd expect.

So her supporters, who know little or nothing about her, could care less about the outcomes she wants to achieve. Gotcha!

That makes you a low-information voter. :D
No, it's just that you have nothing but the need to shit on the opposition. That is your achievement. GFL

No, it's just that you have nothing but the need to shit on the opposition. That is your achievement. GFL
It's okay, low-information voter, you'll survive. :itsok: When the goals of a presidential election aren't communicated and the candidate avoids the media .. we all know that produces an awesome thing! Joy and Freedom! Go!

It's okay, low-information voter, you'll survive. :itsok: When the goals of a presidential election aren't communicated and the candidate avoids the media .. we all know that produces an awesome thing! Joy and Freedom! Go!
Remember, you said that like 3 fucking times already.

Nice doggy.
I think it's funny you think Trump is taking over or back the country for straight white Christian males. Dude, I'm one of them. You're not taking shit back. Not in a country as diverse as ours. Trump is playing white people.

I can't get over the FACT that since 89, Democratic presidents added 50 million jobs and Republicans 1. Drop mic.

Forum List

Back