I Think My School District Just Turned Me Into A Trump Voter

So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

This insanity is right out of Kafka.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.
Home schooling. List your bill for supplies and payment for teaching services to your tax collector. The school then doesn't get the money for an absent person. If they don't cooperate, sue the school district for your services.

Oh, wait. The people don't have power any more. That belongs to the government who has to have money to support the schools so their chain of command can get kickbacks.

And the school needs to be sued for allowing teachers to leave their classrooms in the hands of the inmates.

The downside of home schooling is severe and hard to overcome when the kid tries to either get a job or go to college.
Read "Educated" by Tara Westover. Been on the NYT bestseller lists for months.
She was home schooled by her very strict LDS Fundamentalist parents.
She enrolled at BYU and had a miserable time orienting herself to the structure of life on campus.
Then was subject to further humiliation when she was devoid of societal and cultural things that we consider normal and pedantic.
Not to mention that she was completely ignorant of things that we take for granted, such as the Holocaust.
Parents don't necessarily make good educators.
Home schooling means that if something you do not ever want your child to be is against your scriptural and beliefs you learned from your parents and grandparents, and you homeschool them, they might get married, have their own children, and make a grandparent out of you. That's better than having your child raped in body or mind by one of those teachers who decides to prey on his or her students for sexual favors or trys to brainwash them into trying out stuff like animal sex, etc.

Sorry, I recommend home schooling to public schools who have to keep the law which is leaning more and more to the atheistic and uncaring side of life than when children were learning to read in their churches in colonial times.

This is a free country, at least it used to be, and parents should be able to choose the method of child instruction they prefer rather than sending their child into a school system that could turn on them with the passage of just one damned law that you do not wish to pay for. IOW, teaching people how to masturbate, how to get an abortion that your family does not know about, how to have sex without having a baby by using chemicals or invasive devise, could be quite against someone's First Amendment privileges, which is freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion. If heathen parents want their children to be heathen, let them send their kids to school and let someone else worry about them. If the parent wants their child to give them grandchildren, you want to keep them as far away from public brainwashing schools as ever possibly you can. And that's what I think.

So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.
Home schooling. List your bill for supplies and payment for teaching services to your tax collector. The school then doesn't get the money for an absent person. If they don't cooperate, sue the school district for your services.

Oh, wait. The people don't have power any more. That belongs to the government who has to have money to support the schools so their chain of command can get kickbacks.

And the school needs to be sued for allowing teachers to leave their classrooms in the hands of the inmates.

The downside of home schooling is severe and hard to overcome when the kid tries to either get a job or go to college.
She enrolled at BYU and had a miserable time orienting herself to the structure of life on campus.
Then was subject to further humiliation when she was devoid of societal and cultural things that we consider normal and pedantic.
Not to mention that she was completely ignorant of things that we take for granted, such as the Holocaust.
Home schooling means that if something you do not ever want your child to be is against your scriptural and beliefs you learned from your parents and grandparents, and you homeschool them, they might get married, have their own children, and make a grandparent out of you. That's better than having your child raped in body or mind by one of those teachers who decides to prey on his or her students for sexual favors or trys to brainwash them into trying out stuff like animal sex, etc.

Sorry, I recommend home schooling to public schools who have to keep the law which is leaning more and more to the atheistic and uncaring side of life than when children were learning to read in their churches in colonial times.

This is a free country, at least it used to be, and parents should be able to choose the method of child instruction they prefer rather than sending their child into a school system that could turn on them with the passage of just one damned law that you do not wish to pay for. IOW, teaching people how to masturbate, how to get an abortion that your family does not know about, how to have sex without having a baby by using chemicals or invasive devise, could be quite against someone's First Amendment privileges, which is freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion. If heathen parents want their children to be heathen, let them send their kids to school and let someone else worry about them. If the parent wants their child to give them grandchildren, you want to keep them as far away from public brainwashing schools as ever possibly you can. And that's what I think.

Who's side are you on here?

I shit you not.

Thank you.

The parent's side. Both cases.

Edit: And while I'm on the soapbox, I think schools should go private. Nobody wants somebody else to turn their kid into a disrespectful-of-parents person, and when just one teacher decides to turn his science class into an Atheists of America sign-up station, that's the time paying taxes for schools is dead and absolutely wrong.

guns were taken to school in my day in the 60s and 70s either in car . pickup or school bus and all kids in my society had them for the most part . [mostly .22 rifles with the big azz stuff and shotguns at home] ----------------- just a comment .

Oh bullshit. That didn't happen.

Posted this before but there was ONE (1) occasion where a kid brought firearms to my high school, and the school administration freaked the fuck out. He got suspended. Or maybe expelled, not sure.

This was the same kid who a few years before was the only one who stepped forward when we took a class trip to a museum and they showed us a flintlock and offered to let us handle it. He was the only one interested, and he seemed very interested. That's just observation on my part, but the dots connect.
Actually, yes, in my part of the country, they did.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

If that's true, please stop posting. You're not helping.

Actually homeschoolers far out peace their peers in the public schools in all aspects
That doesn't speak to the superiority of home schooling though,as the samples are not the same.
There’s nothing wrong with homeschooling
Over the whole? Yes there is. Plenty. It works for some, even works better for some. But would be a disaster over the whole.
Lol
Of course Homeschooling isn’t for everybody, But it definitely should be encouraged

If that's true, please stop posting. You're not helping.

I'm helping anyone who's a parent here to face it. The kids you send to a public school are not the precious kids you sent there when they were kindergarteners.They're the product of leftist brainwashing outfits called universities, where their teachers are brainwashed to think they have a responsibility to turn children into Maxine-Waters style haters who ninnyhammer other people they disagree with to death. And a few other things I will not tell here due to their politically-incorrect perspectives that the parents should have a say in their family's well-being and should not be left out of abortion decisions induced by too much age-inappropriate sexual education patterned after the particular instructor's sexual orientation, which may be unknown to the school system..... or not.

The worst thing a parent can do is to entrust their child to people who have absolutely no compunctions about offending their family's spiritual value system.

You know, I live in Amarillo
Can y'all please do something to get all those feed lots away from town? The smell of cow and pig shit is better in small doses.

:lol:

Actually, that fragrance that gently wafts through the air smelling like fresh manure doesn't come from Amarillo. Or Canyon (15 miles south). It actually comes from Hereford, which is a full 45 miles away from Amarillo. When the wind is right and blowing hard enough, that is when it starts to get fragrant.

I remember when I first moved here, and I had just finished setting up my apartment, when all of a sudden, it started to smell like a stockyard around the place. I went nuts for the next couple of hours trying to figure out where the smell was coming from. Later, when I was talking with a friend, I told them about the strange happening. They laughed, and said that every once in a while, the wind would blow the smell up from Hereford.

They then said "it smells like money".

And, I gotta say, when you get within 10 miles of Hereford, no matter what the wind is doing, you can smell the stockyards. I think they are supposed to be some of the largest in the USA.

They even have their own breed of cow. :eek:

You obviously have never been in a boys bathroom in a public school.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

I have two kids in school and the teachers are terrible. Your case is really awful. I am an Independent but I cannot stand the illogic of the Left. My daughter's friend asked to use the ladies room and the teacher said no, you have to use the gender neutral bathroom because it is closest. Now that bathroom is safe with one toilet and a lock but the girl felt uncomfortable for some reason using a room that boys can use too so she asked to go to the ladies room again and was sent to the prinicipal. That girl's mom went ape nuts. The mom was told her daughter needs sensitivity training. LMAO.

If that was my kid, I would have been livid and that situation is tiny compared to what happened to you. Good luck, sir.
Ok, so that girl has boys/girls rooms at home because she feels uncomfortable using a bathroom that a male has used?

She is 11 and doesn't have brothers. Her mom is divorced. It is just her, her sister and her mom at home.
Ok....I see her discomfort. Have mom explain it to the office and get a nurse's pass.....tho, knowing what happens a lot in the girl's restrooms, I'd sure feel safer in a single restroom with a door lock.

I have never seen that happen in a gender neutral bathroom, and I agree, the girl needs thelp, if she can't use a toilet simply because a boy has used it.

Why is that, because only a certified teacher can teach?
No,because curricula would suffer, amd the teachers simply would not be as good over the whole.

As it turns out, the average teacher actually is a better teacher than the average non teacher.

I don't know where you are getting your information from. Most people who home school have internet sites that help and provide information for teaching at home. What parents teach is no different than what school teaches perhaps outside of religion or BS classes like gym and home ed.

My tenants for example have two girls both home schooled. Once their work is complete, they are able to go outside and play. In school, they are basically baby sitting services and keep you there regardless how much school work you completed. There is no reward for studying.

I hated school when I was a kid. I think if we had home schooling back then, I would have been able to learn much more than in school. The mere threat of having to go to school if I didn't study at home would have been enough for me to bust my ass.

I shit you not.

Thank you.
Okay, here is my take on this.

Your experience of this is definitely a wet dream for rightwing gun nuts because it emboldens them into delusional thinking their 2nd amendment rights are in danger of disappearing because of “big gubmint”. I’m not sure if you are omitting any details, but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt that this whole thing transpired as you said it.

Now, this is just pure speculation on my part. I’m not trying suggest this is how the whole thing went down, but could your son’s mannerisms and speech possibly have come across as being serious and SEEM malicious? Like maybe he watched a PG-13 or R-rated movie and there was some psychopath on there being all menacing and scary pretending to shoot a gun at someone (this happened to me in real life at a restaurant once).

The point is, regardless of your son’s true intentions, did he unintentionally make someone feel scared because of some emulation in his mind from a movie or some shit and that wires got crossed? Essentially what I am saying is that the gun-shape of his hand wouldn’t have been such a big deal if his demeanor was different.

Let me also say that I get you would be defensive about your son, but because school shootings have become so common these days, isnt it acceptable if people might over react? I mean shit, if I was employed at a high school such an event would be at the back of mind. I think teachers feel they have to he more vigilant.

I’ll conclude this by saying NOTHING justifies voting for Trump. For fuck sake.

No,because curricula would suffer, amd the teachers simply would not be as good over the whole.

As it turns out, the average teacher actually is a better teacher than the average non teacher.

I don't know where you are getting your information from. Most people who home school have internet sites that help and provide information for teaching at home. What parents teach is no different than what school teaches perhaps outside of religion or BS classes like gym and home ed.

My tenants for example have two girls both home schooled. Once their work is complete, they are able to go outside and play. In school, they are basically baby sitting services and keep you there regardless how much school work you completed. There is no reward for studying.

I hated school when I was a kid. I think if we had home schooling back then, I would have been able to learn much more than in school. The mere threat of having to go to school if I didn't study at home would have been enough for me to bust my ass.
Like I said, I'm sure it works for a lot of people. But not a good idea,on a larger scale. Thats all. Better to make our public schools better.

The point is, regardless of your son’s true intentions, did he unintentionally make someone feel scared because of some emulation in his mind from a movie or some shit and that wires got crossed? Essentially what I am saying is that the gun-shape of his hand wouldn’t have been such a big deal if his demeanor was different.

Oh please, we used to shoot rubber bands at each other in class until the teacher told us to stop. What we have here is a snowflake scenario. A kid taking his hand and going bang-bang is now a reason for suspension and psychiatric evaluation? Years ago we used to have a word for it. We called it normal.

Oh please, we used to shoot rubber bands at each other in class until the teacher told us to stop. What we have here is a snowflake scenario. A kid taking his hand and going bang-bang is now a reason for suspension and psychiatric evaluation? Years ago we used to have a word for it. We called it normal.

Rubber bands don't hurt like small folded up pieces of paper shot with a doubled-up rubber band do.

This could put an eye out:

(This guy's paper bullets are too thin)

Like I said, I'm sure it works for a lot of people. But not a good idea,on a larger scale. Thats all. Better to make our public schools better.

Public education works for many people too-but not all.

In my opinion, we need more home schooling. The only reason it hasn't gown larger is because many homes are two-income, and the mother simply can't stay home to home school her children.

My idea would solve that: we should pay people to teach other kids in the neighborhood. I think the average cost is about 12K per student in public school. Why not give a person 10K per student to teach them at home? It would save taxpayers money, it would force public schools to do a better job because of competition, and you wouldn't have ridiculous situations like the OP.

Oh, that's right, we can't do that. Unions.

Forum List

Back